All Comments on 'Stepsister Sleepsexing Surprise'

by Krosis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AvaritiaAvaritiaalmost 7 years ago
😓

I'm not sure how I feel about this story…on the one hand it's kinda consistent with the forbidden "R" word, but then on the other hand I wish there were more chapters…conflicting. 😅

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

What a complete letdown at the end. Complete and utter shit. Screw you, author.

KrosisKrosisover 4 years agoAuthor
Sheesh!

Not sure what you were expecting, anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey, nice job. Anonymous is being silly. Well told.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 2 years ago

Sleepfucking--too good to be true?

For one of them, it's great, but what about the other partner? They've had sex and didn't even realize it. Mixed emotions about that, but it makes for a good story.

sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

think I could handle that, not fight her off, lmao seemed like it could be a good thing, lol. great sex every night yeah I could deal with that, lol.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Reg and her behavior.

Reg seems like a violent unconscious rapist,first beating her husband and then her own stepbrother,all while raping him.And also declaring she is keeping this baby if she is pregnant.

But Reg wants to stay with her brother under threat to him not to fight her when she wants sex on threat of him getting beat by her backhand.Honestly is Reg in any capacity to raise a baby with her violent behavior,the answer to that question is FUCK No,to have a Mom like that is just insanity.If I were Brother I would throw Reg out and tell her to go back to her Husband.

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastabout 1 year ago

This was a wild one, but the sex scenes were good. The sleep fucking was hot until you got to the abuse part. Personally I think the boyfriend could have overpowered her and held her wrist down then woke her up but I'm using real world logic on erotica so..............Take my comment with a grain of salt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous