Stepsister Sleepsexing Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers

"They're a bit sore," she said, embarrassed. "Fertile time of the month, y'know?"

I nodded, and then instantly regretted it. Pain flared behind one of my eyes and I winced. Reg noticed, putting on her serious face. She pulled me into the bathroom to get a look at me in the better light, touching me under my eye. I winced again.

"Did someone hit you?" she asked.

Her own shiner had actually faded over the past few days and was nearly invisible. I nodded.

She was instantly angry. "Who was it? I'll kick their ass!"

I flinched back from her.

"Talk to me, little bro."

"I can't."

"Then I'll tell you something, and then you'll tell me." She directed me to sit at the kitchen table and joined me. She took a breath to prepare herself, and then she told me why she had left Brad.

Things had been great between them while they were engaged, but once they were married and had moved away from the rest of her family things changed. He became possessive, not letting her out of his sight, keeping her at home and controlling the money so that she had no freedom.

Worse, she was sure that he had been raping her at night. When they had sex during the day, which was not often, they had always used condoms, but she had come up pregnant twice in the last year when they hadn't even had sex for several weeks before, plus she had half-remembered dreams of him fucking her at night.

Brad didn't want babies so he made her have an abortion both times. He had even said that she had initiated sex with him so it was her fault! She didn't have the guts to call him a liar.

Finally, she woke up one morning with a black eye and a sore pussy, and that was the last straw. That asshole had even said that it was self defense! Once he went to work she left him, packing up a few things and using the little money she had hidden away from him to come to my place, and that's where this story started.

I couldn't believe it: sex at night...fighting back in self defense...it was all happening again, but this time to me, and I wasn't big enough to fight back...not that I would have anyway!

She looked into my eyes. "Please tell me who hurt you."

I looked back at her. "Tomorrow," I said, "I'll tell you tomorrow."

---

It took me a while to get to sleep that night.

Sure enough, at some point Reg started to cry out in distress. I kept my eyes closed and waited.

This time her nightmare only lasted maybe 10 minutes. A few minutes later I felt the covers being pulled off of me. I still kept my eyes closed.

My boxers were pulled down and then I felt Reg climb astride me. At this point I opened my eyes. As expected, my naked, sexy stepsister was getting ready to fuck.

"Reg, wake up!" I said.

I mostly managed to block the backhand this time, though my forearm hurt from the blow. Reg reached down with her other hand, grabbing my already hard cock and lining her pussy up with it.

"Reg, please!"

Again I managed to block the blow, but only barely. The bridge of my nose stung from the glancing hit.

Reg sank halfway down on my cock.

"Unhh...Reg, you're not on the pill."

Wham! I didn't manage to block that one, and...

...I had gone away again. By the time I came back Reg was getting a good rhythm going as she bounced on my dick, which had only softened a little. Her large, beautiful breasts bobbled up and down as she rode me.

I tried again: "You said...it was your fertile time of the month, Reg." She didn't try to hit me this time, though she seemed to bounce a little harder and faster.

"There's no condom...if you keep doing this you could get pregnant!"

She moaned, "Mmm..." and leaned forward, kissing me passionately, and I returned the kiss. Actually vocalizing the danger she was in was turning both of us on!

She sat back again, arching her back to get greater penetration. I continued talking. "You don't want your brother's baby, do you?"

I felt Reg cum at hearing that, her magnificent pussy gripping my cock. Such an incredible feeling! I don't know how I managed to keep from cumming myself.

"Reg, please stop."

Wham! That blow popped me in the mouth. I felt pain behind my front teeth.

After Reg finished cumming she started to kiss me again. Even with the pain in my mouth it was sexy as hell, and I could feel I was getting close.

I broke the kiss and put my hands in front of my face. "Reg, I'm gonna cum."

She started to pull herself up so only a quarter of my cock was still in her, and then she slammed herself down hard. She kept doing this, bringing me ever closer to the inevitable.

"If you don't stop...we could make a baby together, Reg! Oh God...oh..."

The sexy pregnancy talk sent us both over the edge. I thrust my hips up as Reg slammed hers down, and then she ground her pussy into my crotch. Her pussy muscles once again rippled along the shaft of my cock. I cried out as my potent, forbidden seed roared up my cock shaft and saturated my stepsister's fertile insides. Her cervix spasmed open and close as she orgasmed, allowing dollops of my rich, babymaking cum access to her most precious, private place.

Our mutual orgasm seemed to last forever. I had never cum like that before, and I wouldn't have been able to move even if Reg hadn't been on top of me.

Finally, Reg gave me one last kiss and again toddled off back to the bedroom. I looked over at the bookshelf, at the constant red light of the camera I had borrowed from a friend earlier in the day telling me it was still recording. I pulled my boxers back up, then the covers, and turned away from it.

---

In the morning Reg freaked out at seeing my battered face. I sat her down and replayed the tape, and then the real freakout began.

It was obvious from the recording that I had not influenced or taken advantage of her nocturnal behavior (I didn't mention the first couple of times when I hadn't been so gentlemanly). Reg collapsed onto my shoulder, crying.

"I'm so sorry, little bro! How can you ever forgive me?"

I hugged her tightly. "Of course I forgive you," I said, "I love you."

She sat back at hearing this, searching my face. Then she thought of something: "Oh shit! What if I'm pregnant? How long has this been going on?"

"Almost a week," I replied. "At first I thought that you were awake, but when you started to hit me I knew that it wasn't really you, but if I tried to stop you you'd hit me some more. I didn't know what to do!"

She put her head back down on my shoulder and lay there for some time while she continued to think. Again she sat up straight.

"Wait...so Brad was right after all? I jumped him in my sleep? Oh God, if I hit him and he really did just defend himself..." She touched under her eye.

I took her hands. "He was still keeping you locked away. This...sleeping issue...might have been caused by how he was treating you."

Reg nodded. "Heh...it's funny, but I had actually lost my libido after a few months with him. I guess I had only transferred it to 'the night shift.'"

We sat there for another long while. Finally, I asked, "So what do we do now?"

She looked at me. "I'm not going to have another abortion, even if it's your baby."

"Thanks," I replied, hurt.

"Not like that!" she said, giving me a light punch on the shoulder and then immediately looking regretful. "I'm still your sister, even if we don't share the same blood. People wouldn't understand."

I nodded. She was right...she usually was.

"It...might be Brad's..." she began.

I looked at her doubtfully.

"Well, maybe. I expect I fucked him before he gave me the black eye. Any which way, if I'm pregnant I'll just say it's his."

I was disappointed. I had thought that maybe the way Reg acted at night revealed some hidden subconscious lust for me...or even love.

Reg looked sideways at me, chewing her lip. "Can I still stay with you?"

"Of course! But what about 'the night shift?'"

She leaned forward and gave me a light kiss on the lips. As she got up from the couch she winked at me and said, "Well, don't fight back and you won't get hurt, right?"

Krosis
Krosis
766 Followers
12