Stepsister's Place Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepbrother must save his stepsister and face his father.
6.6k words
4.7
8.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one

John

The tilted coffee table was flipped across the room as John let out a shout. He felt a tornado of rage whirl inside him like nothing he had ever felt before. Each thought of Marie pained him. He saw her blood on the bed and floor and felt physical at the thought of her in distress. Like the winds whipping inside him were filled with shards of glass, every thought of his sister screaming in pain cut a hole deeper inside him.

He stormed out of the room after swiping up every handful of dollars and change he could see and stuffed it in his pocket. In the pitch black of night, he stomped towards home. Towards the community. To the only place he knew. He didn't know how he would get there. He did not know what would happen once there. The community was miles upon miles away. John didn't care. He would walk day and night for weeks if need be to reach Marie.

The only thing he knew was he would get to Marie.

I will save Marie.

John had walked for hours before a yellow car pulled to the side of the road beside him. 'Taxi-Cab', the vehicle read. The driver was a heavyset man leaning out of his window.

"Hey man, you need a ride? This is the interstate. You don't want to be walking out here."

"You'd give me a ride anywhere?" John asked, exhaling several deep pants.

The driver snickered and shook his head. "I wouldn't say anywhere, but as long as the price is right."

"Price..." John dug in his pocket and pulled out the crumpled 5, 10, and 20 dollar bills he had wadded together. "How far west can you take me for this?"

"West?" The driver mauled over the amount of money with his eyes before saying. "Maybe an hour or so."

John dumped the money into the driver's hand and got into the back seat. The drive seemed like it paused time even though his mind raced. He wondered if she was alive or if she was alive, how had he hurt her? He could not have killed her. His father would be upset because of their defiance, but he was more upset about losing Marie after having already sold her in marriage. If he lost her and the sale fell through, he would be shamed in the community. That was the biggest insult he feared.

What tortures is she suffering for her betrayal? What fate have I subjected my stepsister to?

It was halfway through the night when the driver turned down his radio and spoke to John again.

"Hey, man. This is it. I drove an extra twenty minutes more because you seem like a good dude, but this is as far as I can take you."

John got out of the car and looked about. He recognized the farms and open fields, even at night. They were about fifteen miles from his community.

"Very well, thank you," John said.

"Good luck to you, man," the driver said before turning around on the country road.

John started at a brisk jog. A pace he could sustain for some time. He was not a man built for running long distances. Though his tall long limbs were good for runs, his bulky muscles built over years of tossing bales of hay and working the fields made him slow. His pace quickened the more his mind thought of Marie and the closer he got to her.

He would sprint for a half and mile then march for the other half, over and over until finally he neared home. The smells, the sounds, the sights... they were the same as he had felt his entire life. Birds chirped as darkness faded to morning, the sun rose. John's shirt was soaked through with sweat, but still he jogged. He jogged down the dirt path all the way to the front of his father's house. The house where his mother had died. The house he wished he never saw again.

Exhausted and near collapsing, John wheezed several deep breaths before shouting, "Father!" Staring at the quiet house as the morning light rose. "Father!!!"

There was motion inside the house, and the door opened. Only it wasn't father who came out, nor was it Marie. The man who stepped outside was Tom, Marie's betrothed. Followed by Tom's father, Gary. Then five other men from the community.

They walked down the stoop forming a wall in front of John.

"Where is... my father?" John gasped.

It was only then his father exited the house and from the front porch looked down on his disobedient son.

Chapter two

John

John stared at the men, who glared down at him. Their eyes were set and full of judgment. It did not matter to John. He was not here to placate these men nor their ways of life. He was here to get his sister back.

"Where is she?" John panted, his exhausted body struggling to recover from his all-night journey. His eyes darted from each man's face before him, but none replied. "Where is she? Where is Marie?"

When he looked up at his father, who stood on the porch, he saw the jagged look of the man's snarl. A man full of hatred and malice that had built up and consumed him after a lifetime. It was then in that moment that John questioned why he called this man father over so many years. His mind searched for a moment to call upon in his memories. Examples of love, affection, or warmth that he could cling to as reasons he should still call the man father but none came to him. The man was no more a father than a manager was at a factory.

Taking a step forward, he walked towards the house. If they would not produce her, John would find his sister and take her from here. It was Tom, Marie's betrothed, who shoved John backwards a step. Measuring the scowl in Tom's eye, John could tell they knew of their relationship. They knew his step sister was more than that to him now. And Tom didn't want the competition.

Tom swung a right hook at John. John ducked below the punch and shoved the boy backwards. He stumbled backwards and fell at the feet of his father. Gary grumbled a curse and, while John still stumbled off balance, struck a punch squarely in John's jaw.

The piercing strike jarred him and sent him falling into the dirt. Before he could get up, a kick from a third man struck his face and sent blood flowing from his nose.

"Ugh!" John flipped on his back and rolled to his side. Through blurry vision, John saw Tom swinging his foot at her face. He stumbled to his feet and felt weakness in his arms and legs, then felt Tom's boot hit his leg. Hands grabbed at his arms and around his chest. They were men from the community. Old men who had kept this community alive for decades. The kind of man John would become in thirty years if he stayed. The kind of man John's father expected him to become.

John felt his sweat-soaked shirt stretch to the limits as he used all his effort to pull from the hands. Using all his strength, he sent one man tumbling forward before Tom's punch connected with John's face. And again, he ate another punch.

"You think you can steal my bride?" Tom yelled as he wound up for a third strike. John snapped his hand loose and grabbed Tom's throat in one hand. Tom still threw the punch, but it landed like nothing against the taller man. Squeezing Tom's throat until his ferret face panicked and turned blue, John gritted his teeth and thought that he would never let go of this swine.

There was shouting all around John, hands clawed at him and swung punches at his face, but he ignored them all. Then there was a strike to his leg that seared pain through his knee and thigh. Gary had a long piece of wood in his hand and was winding up for a second swing. John released Tom and was thrown on to the ground while the boy wheezed for air.

John wouldn't get up from the ground and when he was moved he wouldn't remember how. The last thing he remembered was the dozens of strikes raining down on his arms, legs, and head as he tried to shield himself. It was his father who threw the last punch that sent him into unconsciousness.

He still hit as hard as John remembered.

Lights came and went as did consciousness as he was moved and dragged about. Darkness came again when the familiar smell of hay, dirt, and barn hit his nose. He heard doors closing and rusty metal locks clicking. This barn wasn't his father's, though. Everything hurt as he found consciousness slowly. But gentle hands found his cheeks. Through swollen and bruised eyes, John looked upon Marie's tearful face.

Chapter Three

John

"They came in so fast, I couldn't stop them," Marie had said later that night. She cleaned his wounds with a tear of fabric from her skirt and a bucket of water that was left for them. "There was a knock at the door. I was stupid not to use the peephole. I just thought it was you or something. "It was Gary, Tom, and... father."

"Blood..." John's mouth and tasted his own blood as he did. "There was blood in the hotel room."

Marie looked away. Saddened and ashamed, it seemed.

"It was Tom and... and father," Marie shook her head as if confused. "There's another side to that boy I hadn't seen before. He had a gripped throat and started choking me. I swung and tried to get free. We tipped over half the furniture fighting. His father pulled him off of me... I thought I was going to die... when father grabbed me by my hair I was so mad I spat in his face... that's when he gave me a bloody nose."

John opened his eyes enough to see through the moonlight the crusted blood around her nostrils and the bruising beneath her eye. John gritted his teeth at the sight. He knew he was a mess of injuries, but that was fine. He'd take any punishment as long as she did not.

"Did they tell you what they're going to do?" Marie asked with fear in her voice.

John only shook his head.

"This is Gary's barn. They're holding us here but I don't know... what... why they're holding us... what for..."

Once most of the blood was wiped away and cuts cleaned, John slipped away to sleep in the dirt with his sister clung to his side. Their bodies were each other's blankets.

Over the next few days, they were fed and watered, but were forced to remain in the barn. After a day of rest, John could begin moving around some but he immediately felt pain in his right leg where he had been hit with the block of wood. Marie begged him to sit still and wanted to care for him, but he kept his distance. He knew she'd be punished if they were caught together like before.

Days passed. John didn't know how many--he didn't keep track. He didn't want to. They kept Marie in, what John would come to learn was, Gary's barn. John didn't know the terminology the community elders used to make their evilness sound righteous, but he knew the truth of it. Marie was being held as a hostage while John learned his place, again. Every morning, the barn door would open and Tom and Gary were there to bring him to Tom's place.

John limped with a hitch in his step from his injuries. He was a beaten dog forced to mind his place. Forced to remember his place. He did much of the same manual labor he had done at his father's place only now he did it at Marie's soon to be husband's place. A penance for his attempt at stealing a woman that had already been sold. Under a watchful eye, he built a barn and additions to the house that Tom would soon be having his sister in.

It wasn't told explicitly, but John understood the arrangement he found himself in. If he continued to work and pay his penance in the form of labor, his step sister would continue to be fed, watered, bathed, and treated humanely in her captivity. Should he choose to struggle or refuse outright, then her treatment would change. John was no fool, nor was he averse to labor. In a way, this was the easiest way for him to comprehend.

My sweat and pain will buy her comfort and security. Life isn't easy, but at least I know my purpose. I know what I work for.

John returned to Gary's barn under guard. John limped inside as the sun set behind him. Gary had his double-barrel shotgun resting casually across his lap as his horse walked 20 paces behind him. John's eyes stayed low on the dirt as he slid the barn doors closed and entered the darkness. A few seconds later he heard the chains being locked outside, securing him inside after another day of labor.

"Eventually they are going to take me away," Marie spoke softly after a long silence. "I will be married off to Tom as father said."

John said nothing and drank from the jug of water they shared.

"Eventually, they will take you back to your father's house. Then you will eventually be sent off to marry some... some harlot. And that will be that..."

"You will be safe," John said. "That will be enough."

"Enough for who. Not for me. I'd rather be dead than..."

"What if death is the other option?" John asked.

"You've seen what they did to you--to me. These people, this place... it's not what we thought. I'd rather live a lifetime in hell than to watch you die... There's nothing else I can do. I'm not who you want me to be. I'm just not."

John laid on his back and when his sister neared his side, grabbing his arm. He turned his back to her as he rolled to his side. He couldn't deal with this. He couldn't be... he never could be what she needed.

John felt her soft body against his back. Her tiny arms wrapped around him. Without warning, her hand gripped his muscular arm before sliding down to his crotch. Rubbing his crotch up and down, he felt his cock stir. Without invitation or words, his sister undid his pants and slid her hand inside his underwear.

Marie's hand wrapped around his half limp cock and stroked it gently but firmly. Her body spooning his, he felt her kisses through his shirt on his upper back as she pumped his shaft hard in his pants. His cocked flexed until his head pressed against the front of his underwear, making his pants and underwear stand tall. Scooting his clothes down from his waist, Marie freed his cock and forced him to his back on the ground.

John didn't look at her immediately but his sister grabbed his chin and pulled his lips to her's. Kissing so intensely they shared the moment her hand circled his shaft, massaging it up and down. He felt her push her tongue into his mouth as she squeezed and pumped his cock. She panted quick breaths from her nose and between the kisses as she cooed whiny moans. As if just touching his cock was a sensation she had been deprived of for too long to bear.

Taking off her own clothes in a mad rush, John tried to focus. It was dark outside and there was no knowing if there was a guard just out the door watching through a crack or listening to their sounds.

"Marie, we shouldn't. We could be watched. He could be caught," he warned as he watched his sister slide from her dress and expose her breasts and curvy hips. When she ripped his shirt over his head, undeterred, he tried again, "Marie, don't we can't."

But his words were cut off by his sister's lips pushing down on his as she swung a leg over his hips. Her hands grabbed his interlocked fingers as she pressed his hands down on the dirt beside his head.

With her naked body hovering over his, she said, "what I want you to be is who you are. Not what father has convinced you are, but what you were truly meant to be. It'd be easy to allow yourself to be stuck in this small life and for you to say it's for my sake. But if you care about me. If you truly care about me. You'll fight. Just as I'll fight like hell with anyone that stands between us."

There was a brief moment where their eyes searched another's. John looked up at his sister's marvelous breasts and flowing hair staring down at him. And Marie staring down at her brother's muscular chest and flexed arms. It was at that moment John knew he'd die before letting Tom or any other man touch her.

"I am your's, and you are mine," John said, lighting a brilliant smile on Marie's face. John pushed his hands up from the dirt and wrapped them around her waist and the back of her neck as they kissed deeply.

Chapter Four

Marie

Marie kissed her brother deeply as she sat back on his lap. With one hand she cupped his cheek and felt the energy, the passion, ignite in him like a smoldering fire that only needed a burst of oxygen to turn into a blaze. Her other hand reached between her thighs and found his hard, erect cock oozing pre-cum as it searched for her pussy lips. Her guiding hand eased his shaft into her lips.

Slipping down on him, Marie felt him fill her up and gasped. Breaking from the kiss just long enough for a breath, their eyes met while laid in the dark dirt of the barn. She was lost in the gaze of his strong brown eyes. This was where she belonged. Pursing her lips as she pushed further down his shaft.

"Ugh!" she groaned.

This is where I belong...

Holding her hips down on her brother's cock, she could feel his girth and length stretching her hole. John reached up and grabbed her face as he pulled her down for a deep kiss that made Marie sigh and moan. His rough, large hands slid down her shoulders and rubbed down her ribs to her hips, sending chills darting up and down her spine.

When his fingers slipped around her ass cheeks and squeezed them, Marie felt him shove his cock even deeper inside her.

"Oh, god, John," she gasped, pressing her forehead to his.

Using her hand to help flip her long hair back over her shoulder, Marie pushed her palms into her brother's muscular chest as she began to slowly ride him. Lifting and falling back on to his cock, she felt her vision blur. It felt so good.

Rocking her body into a motion, she rode him in a repetitive motion. His hands grabbed the meat of her ass roughly enough to make her bite her lip and want more.

Panting, she moaned uncontrollably, "oh, yeah," then quickly covered her mouth with one hand to stifle the next moan. She watched the lines in his abs and pecs flex as he flexed inside her just as he stared at her soft, plump breasts jiggle with each hard thrust down on him.

"Ahh ahh ahhmmm...." Marie cried through the palm covering her mouth.

She leaned forward and cupped her cheek to her brother's as she rode him. She felt his warm face on hers. Her breasts brushed his chest as they swayed beneath her. She whispered into his ear with high-pitched cries, desperate to scream but knowing she couldn't.

"Yes, yes, yes, I love it, I love it. You're gonna ah ah ah... make me cum. Make- make- ohh god," Marie moaned.

Her skinny body writhed and rode on top of him. His hands rubbed and gripped her hips as he bucked inside her. Marie's breaths became more desperate, each one was more panicked. Every thrust inside her made her eyes flirt with rolling back until...

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" She cried as John's lips found Marie's.

Her body stiffened and her pussy seized as her brother continued stuffing her with each thrust. With their tongues intertwined and his thick cock stuffed inside her, her pussy seized and the orgasm overtook her entire body. Then John broke free from the kiss to release the sexiest sound she had ever heard. He grunted a groan that made her orgasm last another minute. She could feel his engorged cock swell and flex inside her as he pumped her full of his seed, filling her to the brim.

Both their bodies remained stiff and flexed as they rode out their pleasure for a full moment. Collapsing into her brother's arms, she laid on him in a sweaty mess on the dirty ground of the barn. She knew they may not live much longer, but if they died tomorrow, she would die in love.

Chapter Five

John

John laid with his arms and legs entangled with Marie's. He watched her sleep all night and didn't manage any sleep himself. He knew this couldn't go on. Today was the day it ended.

The sun had risen, and John knew it wouldn't be long now. He left Marie to sleep in the dark recesses of the barn, put his clothes on, and waited for the sound of the lock to the door being undone. When the door swung open, John limped forward on his bad leg and stared Tom and Gary in the eye.

12