Stepsister's Place Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see my father," John said.

Chapter Six

John

John was brought to Tom's barn that morning and not his father's house. Forced to work another day building the barn under Tom's watchful eye. He wasn't sure he would be brought to his father until when they neared sun down, quitting time, when instead of back to Gary's tent he walked home. To his father's house.

It was a long walk and the hitch in John's step had ached and worsened, but was going numb now as he walked. When he finally arrived at the driveway of his father's house, he half expected to see a bloody mark on the gravel where he had laid weeks ago, but there was nothing. Marley and Jonah were back at the farm, John saw them saddled and tied to a fence. Gary and John's father left the barn eyeing John with a smirk.

"Show him inside, Tom," his father said.

"You heard your daddy," Tom poked. He hopped off his horse and casually carried the double-barrel shotgun behind John.

Inside the house, John saw Marie laid on the floor in front of a couch. Her legs were bound at the ankles, her wrists were tied behind her back, and there was a gag in her mouth.

John felt a flare of anger at the sight and ran toward her. Lifting her from the ground, he sat her on the couch and removed the gag.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" John asked.

"They didn't. They-" Marie started.

"She's fine, John," his father said. "She's just here to clear the air once and for all. Tom, why don't you take your fiancé upstairs. Clear the air between you two there and complete your wedding this weekend."

"I will not marry him!" Marie snapped.

"I did not ask you, woman!" Her father snapped.

Tom smirked and went before Marie, untying her bindings around her ankles. "Let's go, sweetheart."

Marie's eyes held John's as they walked by him. Her gaze was fierce. She gave him a slight nod as if to say, you can do this, as if she could read his mind. It wasn't until they had gone upstairs that Gary and his father spoke.

"Sit," his father's voice boomed like the scolding parent he was.

John limped over to the couch and sat behind the coffee table.

His father stood beside Gary across the coffee table. Gary held the short 2x4 wood he had struck John with before.

His father spoke first. "You will come home and continue your chores once Marie is married to Tom. After a month's time you will marry a suitable bride and you will never see Marie again. Understood?"

"You beat me, you beat Marie," John said.

"You stole horses that weren't yours," Gary scowled. "You had unnatural relations with your sister who was promised in marriage..."

"Step sister," John clarified, "and I raised those horses and tended to them their entire lives. And that was not what I meant." He glared at his father.

"It's called discipline," his father quipped with dead eyes.

"Marie and I wish to leave. You can keep the horses, but we will walk out of here. You can keep the clothes on our backs for all I care. But our souls are our own."

"They are not!" His father boomed. "I fed you, I brought you into this world. You will both remain. No one born into this community may leave."

There was a sudden loud thud as if someone was thrown on the floor and it was followed by a shrieking scream.

"Marie!" John shouted and went to stand. Both his father and Gary moved to hold him down. John grabbed the edge of the heavy oak coffee table and flipped it over on top of them. The table flattened his father onto his back but barely touched Gary, who was now raising the 2x4 over his shoulder to swing like a baseball bat.

John charged the man like a wrecking ball and smashed his shoulder into his chest before he could swing. Gary fell backwards and crashed into an old dusty bookshelf. The wood broke and books fell and piled on top of the man. As his father struggled to his feet, John ran upstairs into the bed and saw Marie with her arms still tied behind her back and her skirt hiked up as she kicked at Tom, who had his pants around his ankles. Both men eyed the double-barrel shotgun laid on the edge of the bed between them.

John dove first, but Tom was closer. Their hands met simultaneously, but Tom had the better grip. He would have wretched the gun free had Marie not spun and kicked her heel flush into Tom's jaw. Pulling the gun loose, John pointed the barrel at Tom as he leaped for John and pulled the trigger. The gun blasted rock salt into Tom's groin, disfiguring him. Tom released a shriek of pain in a pitch he'd never recognize coming from a man.

There were thunderous footsteps upstairs and John spun around and fired the other barrel into Gary's gut. Gary fell over into the hall and out of sight. Walking cautiously to the hall with his empty weapon, John looked to see if he had killed his kidnapper.

It was when he was just at the hallway entrance John heard Marie's scream, "John, look out!"

But it was too late. The piece of wood swung and struck him square on the side of his forehead. The world went black as the stinging on his temple went numb. When he awoke from unconsciousness, it must have been only seconds later. John laid on the flat of his back with his father swinging his 2x4 wildly.

Marie, still with her hands bound behind her, rolled across John's chest with her chest. She protected him with her body as she kicked wildly at their father. John saw the wood fall once hard on Marie's back as she screamed in pain before he came to his senses.

Rolling Marie off, he jolted to his feet and grabbed the side of the wood. His father and John wrestled across the room with the wood. Toppling furniture and breaking glass, they slammed each other wall to wall.

"John!" Marie screamed as if she wished she could help but couldn't.

The sound of her voice gave John the final push he needed to rip the hunk of wood from their father's hands. In one hard swing, he crashed the wood into the side of his father's knee, breaking it. When he fell to the ground, John swung the bat and broke his other knee. Tossing the wood away, he mounted his father and rained down long, heavy strikes down on him. His broad shoulders and flexed arms pounded hits on their father's face until his lips, nose, and forehead were covered in blood and his eyes wavered in and out of consciousness.

When his arm tired, John stood, panting and faltering on his injured knee. He ran to Marie, who wore fresh bruises on her face, legs, and back. He undid her bindings, and they hugged for a time.

"John, let's go," Marie said as John walked back to his father.

Bracing his bad leg as he kneeled over him, John grabbed their father's neck and held him down on the ground. With Marie standing over his shoulder, John growled through gritted teeth.

"You hear me now. We are gone. We will leave and never come back. If I see you again, I will kill you and bury you. Do you understand?"

John squeezed their father's throat and there was a gurgling sound before he gruntted a weak and pathetic, "yes."

John dropped his father to the ground and felt Marie's hand to help him to his feet. With their arms around each other's back, the pair looked once more at their father before leaving the room. They didn't check on Tom or Gary when they left, though they noted that they no longer were making sound.

John wanted nothing more to do with this place and he wanted to think of it even less. The sun was setting, much like the last time they left this place. They walked to Marley and Jonah and untied them from the fence. John and Marie mounted their horses and started their slow trot away from the farm.

John's brows dripped blood down on his shirt, and his mind threatened to obsess about the events that had just occurred. But before he could, Marie moved nearer on her horse and grabbed his forearm.

"Hey... stay with me." She said, "I am yours, and you are mine..."

He smiled as darkness fell, "I am yours, and you are mine."

Chapter Seven

18 Months Later

John

John patted their horses, Marley, head as he took breaks between eating mouths full of hay. Their two horses were penned inside the small barn he had built as John saw thick clouds form overhead. Rain was coming. Not that it was a surprise for where they lived. Washington state was known for the rain and he thought that's why Marie chose this place to settle down. There was something peaceful about curling up under blankets on a rainy day, she had told him. He also thought mentally their location gave them simple escapes should their father ever come for them again. They had bought a plot of land that was within driving distance of the Canadian border and the ocean. John knew they would never need to run even if it wasn't for them changing their last names. His father knew what would happen to him should he come looking for them.

After making sure they had enough hay for the night, John hooked a tarp of the unfinished portion of the barn to keep the rain out. They lived in a small plot of land cleared of vegetation but surrounded by the green forest. Living small and cheap for months was paying dividends as they had just bought 5 acres of surrounding forest that once cleared would be their horse's fields come next summer. John worked construction and Marie was learning the internet and how to be a part-time assistant in town. John had told her she didn't need to work at all but she insisted on contributing.

Walking to the house, John kicked the dirt from his boots before taking them off on the front porch. The house, like the barn, was small and hand built by John and Marie over the past year. They left plenty of room to expand both as their savings and income grew. Inside there was a small living room and limited electricity for lights, a wood burning furnace for heat, a kitchen, and a single bedroom. They had no need for TVs, computers, or any distractions. Instead, they just shared a cell phone.

Marie was at the sink washing dishes from the day before. She wore a black open skirt that hung at her knees, and a blue top that fitted her well. Slipping his arms around his wife's waist, John kissed her neck in multiple spots and Marie angled her neck to the side and hummed a note of approval.

"Not working on the barn today?" She asked while drying one of the many glasses on the countertop.

"It smells like rain out there," John whispered.

Marie leaned forward and looked at the cloudy sky through the window above the sink. The movement also caused her butt to press back into John's crotch, which he couldn't help but notice the way she rubbed it back and forth, slowly.

"Mmm, looks like rain, too." Marie smiled over her shoulder at her husband, who smirked back playfully.

Reaching behind her with one hand, she cupped the back of his hand as they kissed and their tongues met and John's hands warmly circled over her belly and up her chest. He felt her fingers comb through his hair as his palm closed around her left breast, squeezing and massaging it through her shirt. With no bra on, he could feel his wife's tender breast warm and her nipple harden quickly.

"Mmm... oh..." Marie hummed as she closed her eyes. John slipped his left hand inside the front of her skirt and felt the warmth radiating from her sex. His strong, rough fingers gently rubbed on her slit, spreading her lips and slipping a single finger up and down her pussy before circling her clit. He felt her chest rise and fall.

Marie placed her hands on the countertop to keep from losing her balance as his fingers circled her clit faster and faster. Over and over. She pressed back against him and her body formed against his. Her knees quivered as her breaths became desperate.

"Oh god," Marie growled as the orgasm hit her like a freight train. Her legs quivered and her entire body convulsed. "Oh, fuck. Yes, yes, yes! Argh..."

With his hand vibrating on her clit, he felt her knee buckle suddenly as she squirted on the hardwood floor in front of her. "Ahhh ohhhh yesss...."

Marie turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck aggressively, pulling his tall frame down for a hard kiss. Her hand rubbed his neck and chest. Before pulling away, giggling.

"I told you not to do that in the kitchen. You made me make a mess," Marie smiled.

John smiled down at his wife. "I like making you make a mess."

"Oh, yeah?" Marie said, pushing away from him. "Big talk from a big man..." She stepped away and walked backwards to the bedroom, hunching low, and curling her finger up for him to follow. "Come on tough guy."

John chased her into the bedroom as she squealed in anticipation as he scooped her up and threw her down on the bed. The two tore each other's clothes off between kisses, and John pushed her to her hands and knees at the foot of the bed. Feeding the swollen head of his throbbing cock inside her tender and drenched pussy lips, John immediately felt her soft warmth engulf him.

His warm hands slipped around her hips and pulled back on the meat of them as he entered her deeper. Flexing his cock inside her, he grunted as he felt her squeeze on him.

"Ugh.... oh god..." she gasped.

Without warning, he shoved his entire length inside her causing her to shout a growl and her fingers to dig into the mattress. With hard bucks of his hips and pumped his cock in and out of her pussy, making her scream moans into the bed. Marie stuck her round ass up tall in the air while her chest and face were stuffed in the blanket.

John's thrusts became steady and firm. Each one made her entire body rock and her to cry out. Slowly after several minutes, she rose from the mattress to her hands and knees.

"Oh fuck, fuck, yes! Yes! Fuck me, ahhh, godd!" She cried. Then, through gritted teeth, she looked over her shoulder with a devious smile and her hair a mess partially covering her face. "Come on, brother. I thought, mmm... I thought you like making me make ahm! A mess?"

John smiled down on her and smacked her ass hard enough to leave a red mark and she moaned in pleasure as he jerked her hips back harder. Fucking her pussy hard like she loved. His body flexed as he pounded inside her, over and over.

"Yesss! Oh my god! Oh god..." she screamed and pushed back on the bed to force her ass back against her brother's cock.

He fucked her so hard the entire bed rocked and her tits bounced and clapped together wildly. He smacked her ass twice more, leaving a handprint and making her entire body squirm.

"Oh fuck!" Marie moaned. "Pull my hair! Pull my- ahh ahh yess!"

John grabbed her hair in a tight ponytail and jerked her head back with one hand while gripping her bouncing breasts with the other.

"Oh god... oh god... oh... oh... god...." Marie cried. She was barely breathing as she gasped desperately. Her body went rigid when it hit. "I'm cumming!"

Slamming his cock deep inside her, John felt her seize and cum, squirting hard as she shoved her face into the bed to scream. John couldn't hold out any longer and groaned as he sent strings of warm cum inside her, filling her with his sperm until he had nothing left.

When the two collapsed on their sides on the bed, they laid there panting for several minutes. Marie shivered constantly as the orgasm continued to pulse through her.

"Looks like you made another mess," John whispered with a grin in her ear.

Marie playfully slapped at his naked thigh behind her, then found his hand and clasped it as she brought it around to her mouth. The rain started with a trickle, then turned to a pattering on the windows before it poured.

The two kicked away the comforter they had made a mess on and curled up beneath the blankets. For minutes or perhaps hours, they laid there in a state between wake and sleep, whispering to another. It never bothered them that they didn't talk about the past because they had so much future to discuss. They made each other laugh and shared long tender kisses while listening to the rainwater in the forest outside.

It was moments like this one they dreamed of and fought for. Now they get to enjoy them. Together.

12