Steve Gets More Than A Bankloan...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God" she whimpered "If I only had Steve here to play with my nipples. Suck them hard into his mouth." With that thought she came hard once again.

Selynn too, slept deeply that night.

Next day was a hectic one. I was in the store before 7.30 am, and the next time I looked at my watch it was 4.15 pm. The phone had been ringing constantly with orders, and customers were actually queuing at the counters for service. Our warehouse out back was looking quite empty. Great for business, but not for my love life. I hadn't given Selynn a thought all day. Of course, now I couldn't get her off my mind.

Just before 5pm I telephoned the bank. I was really quite nervous as I waited for the connection. Selynn kept me waiting for some 30 seconds.

"Sorry Steve, I was in the outer office. When I knew it was you, I wanted to take the call in my own office. Bit more private. There is quite enough gossip in this place as it is."

We spoke for 5 minutes and tried to arrange another date. Anything before the weekend looked impossible but we agreed to meet up for lunch the next Thursday.

"I normally get one hour for lunch, but I'll try and swing a little more time. As you're an important customer Steve." laughed Selynn.

"I'd better find some place nice to take you then" I laughed back.

Selynn giggled, and I realised I had an erection. Just from the sound of her giggle. Amazing. In fact, Selynn had rather a sexy telephone voice. My imagination started to run away with me.

I squeezed my cock hard through my trousers as I asked her,

"Selynn, maybe we could get together Saturday night. Would that be ok with you?"

"Let me check Steve. Yes, I'm free all weekend."

By this time, taking account of my closed office door, and, that at 5.10 pm my employees were more interested in getting home than disturbing the boss (has some advantages you know), I unfastened my jeans, and dragged my erection into the open. I ran my hands over the dome, easing my foreskin down. It was a little dry so I spat into my palm to lubricate it.

"Have you any ideas of where we can go Steve. I'm still pretty new to Worcester. I've not been here a full year yet. The bank have kept me pretty busy too."

"Maybe if we hit the restaurant row over on Shrewsbury Street, or the Canal District is up and coming, that's behind Union Street. I've heard that's pretty lively on a Saturday night."

"That would be neat. It's been a while since I've been out downtown."

I was rubbing my engorged cock faster and harder now.

"How about we take in some dinner, a little dancing and shaking, enjoy ourselves having a few drinks. Hey, Beatniks on Main Street serves some speciality martinis. May be a good place to meet up? I'll ring you if I think of a better place. Would that be ok?"

"Sounds great. I like dancing too. It will give me an opportunity to put on something glamorous, something a bit sexy." She giggled again.

That giggle again. I almost came. Probably why I said something stupid. I could have died. The words were out of my mouth before I put my brain in gear.

"I'm a stockings man myself. I like sexy. Sexy is good."

I squirmed in the whole minutes pause that followed, well it seemed like a minute to me. I had no idea that Selynn was squeezing her thighs tightly together, a gush of wetness leaking into her thong style panties.

"You naughty man Steve."

But a seed had been sown in her mind.

"You'll have to wait and see."

That comment, and the sexy giggle that followed was too much for me. I ejaculated, spunk flying over my desk top in creamy droplets.

"Shit"

"What's the matter Steve?"

"Nothing, just spilt something on my desk."

"Hope it's not something hot dripping in your lap. I wouldn't want you burning yourself."

"Well, it is a little hot Selynn. Not enough to burn me though."

We finished the call with the arrangements made to meet on Thursday, me to pick Selynn up at the bank at 12.45pm. I felt like a dog with two cocks. Rather pleased with myself to say the least.

The week passed rapidly as business continued to bustle along. I was also quite involved with research into the new proposed contract. When the bidding company telephoned me to ask if I would attend a meeting with their lawyers, I had telephoned Selynn and asked if she would come with me. Selynn seemed delighted to be asked and said she would be more than happy to accompany me as my business advisor.

"I'm meeting with them over at Green Hill Park, well, actually in the clubhouse of the golf course. Perhaps we could take lunch there, after the meeting finishes? I've heard it is very good food there."

"That would be very nice. I wonder if we could walk over to the Massachusetts Vietnam War Memorial after lunch. I lost my Grandfather in Vietnam. I'd just like to pay my respects. I have heard it's beautiful over there."

We confirmed the time I would pick her up, and it was a happy Steve who returned to his work.

Thursday arrived and I met Selynn as arranged at 12.45pm. I told her that I thought we could go to Biagios Grill over on the Westside, on Park Avenue. Not only were their pizzas wonderful, they did a good range of homemade Italian dishes too. Apart from the owner being a Red Sox fan, it was a good eatery, well attended in the locale. On the way over, Selynn told me she had chased up my loan application and may have an answer the next day.

"Fingers crossed." I smiled.

The food was excellent. We chased our meals down with a glass of Chianti each, and finished with an expresso coffee. All too soon I had to take Selynn back to work. A chaste kiss on the cheek, after all, we were parked outside the bank, and I waved her goodbye. She was a great girl to spend time with. I was really smitten with her. Had it really been less than two weeks since I had first met her?

Saturday dawned bright and clear. It was quite busy at work, with people dropping in to rent decorating equipment and garden stuff, but at 4pm I called it a day, getting home for a shower, a shave and a power nap.

I wore a nice grey suit that I had popped out and bought especially, during the week. Fortunately the tailor was a steady customer of mine, and made some alterations to the suit that made it appear I had had it made bespoke. The tailor had also recommended a 100% cotton shirt in sky blue, matched with a yellow spotted tie. Black brogues finished my outfit, and I thought I looked impressive.

We had agreed to meet in the restaurant, with Selynn easily able to take a cab there. Bocado Tapas Bar and Restaurant was on Winter Street and very close to the historic Canal District, centred round Water Street and Harding Street. A lot of good bars, clubs and live music venues were situated there. Blackstone Tap was one of many chic places I had in mind to drop into later.

Despite being on time, I found Selynn had already been seated at a table. A waiter showed me over and held my chair as I made to sit down. I would have to say Selynn looked sensational. I could only see the top half of her of course, but what a top half. Her blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders in loose curls. It shone in the restaurant light, full of life and vibrancy. It framed her face, lightly made up. She had done something to her green eyes. Somehow had enhanced their beauty with mascara and eyeliner. Hey, I'm a guy, how would I know the girlie details? Now, ask me the technical details of a Black and Decker 3-speed Vibrating Hammer Drill, and I'm your man. She looked amazing, and I told her so.

The fitted jacket she wore emphasised her breasts. It buttoned tightly under her bust, the lapels widening as they came to shoulder level. Between I could see a cleavage which must have been a good six inches of breast flesh squeezed together, and half an acre of creamy white breast exposed. After an hour of staring at Selynns breasts, it may actually have been a few seconds, I looked up into her eyes. They held a wicked gleam. She knew the effect she was having on me. Needless to say, I had a bulge which needed adjusting. She seemed to know that too, from the look on her face.

The waiter came over to the table for our orders. As Selynn ordered, I noticed the waiters eyes roving over the displayed cleavage. He seemed to take a long time taking the order down and suggesting different dips to go with it. All the time admiring the delicacies displayed before him. I couldn't blame him. I was taking the same time to admire the view myself.

The waiter finally took my order. Oddly it took about a tenth of the time. He was soon back pouring two glasses of wine, and asking "madame" if it was satisfactory. As a smiling waiter left I muttered

"...and my wine is quite satisfactory too, thank you."

"I think the waiter spent more time staring at my tits than he did waitering." laughed Selynn.

"He seemed very happy servicing, oops, I mean serving you."

"I bet he would have liked to service me. I think I might prefer to leave that job to you Steve." giggled Selynn.

I almost choked on the mouthful of wine I had just taken.

The meal was great. Selynn and I chatted and laughed, and the service was prompt.

"Maybe instead of me leaving a tip, you should give him a flash, Selynn" I whispered.

Selynn smiled, but there was a glint in her eye that I wasn't sure about. I kept a close eye on her when she visited the powder room, before we left the restaurant.

We strolled, arm in arm, across to Water Street, generally going in the direction of Blackstones. They had some live music playing there. We ordered drinks at the bar, and swayed to the music. It was early for Blackstones, and the place hadn't really livened up. But, for the first time, Selynn cuddled back against me; I held her by the waist and whispered into her ear, as we talked, her tipping her head back against my shoulder when replying to me. I am 6'0" tall, and in her heels our heights were matched. As my hands caressed her curvy waist, below the bottom hem of her jacket, my cock stirred in my thong type underwear, and Selynn surprised me by brushing her buttocks against me. She must have felt my hard-on.

After 40 minutes or so, the band had left the stage. The atmosphere was buzzing, however it would be good to change venues; show Selynn something different. We strolled along Water Street, arm in arm again, enjoying the fresh breeze. BLU Ultralounge and Nightclub had a small queue waiting to enter. BLU is an over 21's only, and tends to attract the upmarket crowd. Saturday nights are popular as DJ Susan Esthera plays a Dance Party set which generally has the place bouncing. I ordered us up a couple of JD Cokes on the rocks. BLU was pretty busy and so we were crushed together until we could organise some space for ourselves. I was happy. I could feel Selynns' breasts pushing into my chest. It also gave us a chance to kiss without standing out like a sore thumb. Not only did Selynn smell good, she tasted good too. I was glad not too have eaten onions or garlic in the restaurant earlier.

As happens in most busy clubs, people moved around, gravitating into various corners and rooms around the club. From being crushed we now found ourselves space enough to dance. DJ Susan's set was one of the best and a couple of hours sped by enjoyably. She finishes at midnight and the Men in Blu then play a live set. We gave it a few minutes but decided to move on when the music they played didn't really suit our mood.

"Let's drive over to Coes Resevoir. Mill Street. It's only a few miles and there is a great club there. It's open until 2am." I suggested.

Selynn agreed that a walk back to my truck would be good, as we had been getting very warm.

I would say we were in Club Ice by 12.30 am, and the place was throbbing. Great music pulsated, seeming to bounce off the walls and vibrate deep in ones chest. There was a lot of lovely ladies gyrating their stuff, minimal clothing being the order of the day. But none of them had a cleavage to match my Selynn. I proudly made my way to the bar with Selynn on my arm, her long flowing blonde locks and impressive bosom attracting several admiring glances. We did all the things you do in a nightclub. We danced, we kissed, we chatted to people, and we downed a couple more drinks, as well as a couple of bottles of water to refresh ourselves. At 2am the club started to empty as people left, and the lights came up. The club looked as if people had had a good night, and the staff looked ready to drop. We made our way out to the truck.

"Are you ok to drive home, Steve?" asked Selynn.

"I'm ok." I replied "Not sober, but I can drive well enough. How about we stop at Coes Pond Beach for a little while, let the late club traffic die down. It's very pretty at night there."

"Ooh goodie Steve," giggled Selynn "It's years since I made out in a car parked up at a viewpoint. That will be fun."

I parked over in a darker section of the car park, just out of range of the Park Rangers Cabin spotlights. We were soon kissing passionately, ignoring a couple of other parked cars, obviously having had the same idea as ourselves. We were beyond the age of throwing our clothes off in the front seats of a truck parked in a public place, but we were still young enough to be highly aroused by touching and kissing each other, for the first time, in some kind of privacy. I was kissing Selynns' breasts where they were exposed by her top. At the same time I was stroking her leg above her knee. Selynn had snuck her hand under my body to caress and squeeze my cock over my trousers. It was all very nice, very new, and very arousing.

"Steve, sorry my darling," Selynn whispered into my ear as I lost myself in her cleavage "Sorry, but I really need to pee. I can't see any public conveniences here, but I have to go. I am really bursting. I'll go in those bushes if you turn the headlights so that I can see. Those other cars can't see over here."

I switched the low beams on, and with a swift kiss Selynn tottered into the bushes on high heels. I looked into the swathe of light as I waited. It seemed only seconds before Selynn strutted into the light, swaying her bodily suggestively, laughing as she did so. She slowly unbuttoned her tight jacket, letting it hang loose. She wore a midnight blue, shiny silk top. She leaned forward, squeezing her breasts together with her arms. Straightening, she started to raise her skirt with the palms of her hands flat against her thighs. Inch by inch the skirt rose, slowly exposing her thighs.

"Jesus fuck, she's got stockings on!" I exclaimed.

Selynn certainly did. Black stockings. Black stockings held up with midnight blue suspenders. It was a sight that would have Steve masturbating several times over the next few weeks at the memory of that awesome sight.

Blue silk bikini panties were just appearing, when, to Selynns obvious surprise, blue and red flashing lights washed over the car park. Selynn scrambled back into the truck as a Police Cruiser pulled into the Car Park and stopped over by the other parked cars. Its spotlight picked out one car, in which a naked couple were hurriedly trying to pull on their clothes.

I started the truck and was fortunate to leave by a separate exit before drawing the attention of the police. They both giggled at the closeness of being caught.

"Let's go back to my place Steve. I've got some Jack D at home, and I can rustle up some good coffee too."

"That sounds good. Damn the police, I was really enjoying the show." I moaned.

"If you are a good boy, I'll finish it at home for you."

My cock throbbed in answer. What a thought.

I didn't know that Selynn was feeling very horny. The strip had been impromptu, a combination of the alcohol lowering her inhibitions, and of realising just how wet her pussy was as she had squatted to pee. Of course, the very process earlier that evening of bathing, trimming her pubic hair, digging out her stockings from the bottom drawer; where they had lain, unworn since before she had moved from Boston. Finding them, neatly rolled, under her Hitachi Wand, another unused item. The very process had her pussy moist. She had fond memories of the Hitachi. She had wondered how Steve would react to her whipping it out, holding it against her clit as Steve hammered his cock into her from behind. A little shiver had run through her at the thought.

I followed directions and at almost 3am, thank God it's Sunday tomorrow I thought, parked the truck in the driveway of a pretty cottage out in the suburbs on the edge of town. The lawns were neatly trimmed, the flower beds tidy and full of colour. A small white picket fence ran round the boundary.

Not like my one bedroom apartment, above a row of Mom and Pop stores, convenient for work, and little else I thought.

The inside of the cottage was as pretty. Large, well decorated in a tasteful and subtle feminine way, I was very impressed, and told Selynn so.

"Benefit of a bank job and big tits Steve. Very low staff mortgage rate, and when I came to do the paperwork flashing my tits at the manager meant he advanced me a little more than was prudent." She laughed. "You remember me telling you I had a long relationship with a guy back in Boston. Well, we were buying an apartment together; when we split up, he bought my share out. Property prices are so much cheaper in Worcester, I was able to put down a good deposit, and still had some over to furnish the place."

I was given a quick tour of downstairs, but really we both wanted to get back to some kissing and cuddling. Within minutes my jacket hung over a chair, my tie rolled into a pocket, my shirt open to the waist, and Selynn and I were hotly engaged on the couch.

Selynn wouldn't let me take off her clothes, but as she was the one kissing nipples, running her fingers through the sparse hair on my chest, and also over my straining cock; I didn't really care. My turn would come.

It must have been 10 or 15 minutes later that Selynn sat up, muttering

"Phew, a girl needs to get her breath back, Steve. How about I get us a couple of JD's, or would you prefer coffee?"

"Coffee? Am I being gently reminded it's time to go home?" I thought to myself. The disappointment must have shown on my face.

Selynn kissed me gently, took my face in both hands and said,

"If I am going to perform a striptease for you, I just thought you might like to be sipping a drink while you watched. I am certainly not sending you home, silly boy."

I am sure my grin stretched from one ear to the other. I am also sure it was a lecherous grin.

Selynn giggled at the look on my face, and said

"I've an idea. Why don't you get naked while I get us some drinks. Then when I'm doing a striptease I won't feel awkward. Good idea?"

I had my shirt off and my trousers caught around my ankles and shoes by the time Selynn reached the door to the hallway leading to the kitchen. It took only 3 or 4 minutes for her to mix the drinks, but she found me laying back in the squashy cushions like a Roman Emperor at an orgy. Naked, except for my tiger patterned male thong which I thought she might appreciate.

She giggled.

Selynn put DJ Freekline's, Touch Your Freak into the cd player; moved in front of the sofa; took a quick gulp of her drink and started dancing. She moved well, swaying and gyrating in time to the hard beat. Her jacket had come off as the track came to the end. Next up was Nelly Furtado with her club mix Love Me or Do it. The next three minutes were magical as Selynn first shimmied her skirt up her thighs, slowly exposing her stocking tops. Then she reached behind to the zip, undid it, then leant far over to slip it to the floor. I had an exquisite view down the valley between her breasts as she bent over. She straightened, the skirt remaining at her ankles. Stepping gracefully out of it with one foot, she high kicked it with the other foot, sending it flying somewhere behind the couch. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. And so, obviously was I. Obvious because my erection had popped out from the waistband of my thong.