Steve Gets More Than A Bankloan...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selynn giggled "Lot of good that thing. You may as well take it off."

The next track was Sexy Bitch by David Guetta, which was kind of appropriate as Selynn was now feeling awash between the thighs. She teased, tormented, and tantalized me. Bending, turning and twisting, she gave a show the like of which I had never seen before, even better than when I had gone to a strip club with some friends while at College. Selynn used her hair, peeping suggestively between strands of it; she wiggled her backside, attractively framed by midnight blue garters, matching silk panties and pale globes of ass flesh. I could plainly see a wet patch formed in the crotch of her panties as she bent double.

It caused my cock to dribble a little pre-cum, and forgetting any inhibition, I massaged it into my cockhead. Selynn, turning, saw the movement and suggestively placed a finger in her mouth, sucking it salaciously.

With a smile on her face Selynn slipped the straps of her silk, midnight blue teddy to her elbows. The inbuilt bra she needed dropped lower, slowly exposing more and more. Inch by inch her DD breasts were exposed. Unaware, my mouth dropped open, a look of utter concentration on my face. Selynn giggled. Continued to expose her lush breasts to her soon-to-be lover.

The cd switched tracks, Lady GaGa belting out Telephone, filled the room.

Selynn gyrated her hips in time to the beat. She eased the teddy to her waist, wriggled the tight fit over her hips and let it slip to the floor. She had already teased away the suspender clips, so was left in nothing but heels, stockings and panties. Now usually panties are not difficult to remove, but Selynn managed to take the rest of the 4 minute track before she stood before me, the best part of naked. Not that I was complaining.

"Would you like me to keep my stockings on Steve? I'm so horny. I really need you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Right now."

The sounds of Pussycat Dolls, Don't Cha (featuring Busta Rhymes) filled the room, its strong beat pulsing in the pause which seemed to last for minutes.

Selynn moved over to the couch, and straddled my outstretched body. Reaching between her legs she grasped me by my manhood, guiding me to her sweet spot. Inch by delicious inch she lowered herself until she was fully impaled on me. Selynn was so wet that she slipped easily onto me. Then she ground herself against my pubic bone, the music giving her rhythm. I groaned first. She was gripping my cock so hard with the walls of her tight pussy.

I had been so turned on that, at this rate I was going to cum any second. I tried thinking of something else. Anything but the pleasure of Selynns' pussy. Kelis started to bang out Milkshake on the cd player, and I tried to concentrate on the words. It helped.

And then Selynn came. Shuddering, screaming, grinding and sobbing her way through thirty long seconds of an orgasm that left her a panting wreck. So wet that, fortunately for me, she lost that tight gripping hot feeling; her pussy gushing with love juice that covered my lower stomach and my balls, and left me stiffly erect, every inch of my cock throbbing inside Selynn.

PART TWO

She slumped onto Steve's chest, her breasts mashing against him, her face buried in his shoulder as she slowly recovered from the most intensive orgasm of her entire life. It occurred to her; some flash of feminine intuition, that it would not be the last she would have with this special man.

Steve ran his hands down her heaving flanks, and onto the plump cheeks of her ass. He squeezed them, gently pushing to and fro, enjoying the subtle movements shimmering over his cock.

Her mouth close against his ear, he heard the words all men love to hear. "Steve, that was amazing. Such a wonderful orgasm, I came so hard. Thank you. Your cock felt so, so good."

And if those words weren't enough, Selynn followed up with,

"I want to suck you."

Immediately, she slid off the couch onto her knees and lowered her head to his groin. It was so rapid that Steve had no time to think, just felt her ruby lips sink over his manhood. Looking down, a little in shock, at the blonde hair bobbing up and down; Steve thought he had died and gone to heaven.

As if she could read his thoughts, Selynn had yet another talent in her toolbox. She placed one breast either side of Steve's rigid cock, squeezed the mounds together, and bounced them up and down. She did not move her body up and down as most girls need to do when giving a tittyfuck. She just moved the generous globes she was endowed with up and down his shaft.

Steve knew not only that he was alive, he knew he was definitely in heaven.

He ejaculated. He spunked. He came. None of these words adequately describe what Steve felt. He felt as if his cock had exploded; the whole contents of his lower body sucked through the place his cock used to be.

He jabbered unintelligible words, babbled sounds that made no sense, as Selynn, as contented as the proverbial cat, licked the dome of his cock clean.

It took several minutes before Selynn was cuddled up against Steve on the couch, their bodies entwined. They were comfortable, each with their own thoughts. Steve, being a typical man was thinking "What a great fuck. Man, I really gave it her. And those tits. Awesome. Fuck I could do with more of that. Jesus, I hope it gets hard again soon. Wonder if she really liked it? Hope she thought my cock was big enough."

Selynn, being a typical woman, actually a really great woman, was thinking,

"What a great guy. I haven't met someone so nice for years. It's so great that he talks to me, and not to my breasts like most men I meet. Even the guys at the bank do that, and they see me every day. It is kind of cute that Steve tries so hard not to look at them; I catch him when he thinks I'm not looking. He's quite good looking in a way. I thought he was stupid when I first met him. He's turned out to be fun though. I can talk to him, he's good company. And now that loan is approved, (God, I forgot to tell him I got a call from Head Office as I left for home. I'll tell him before we see the lawyers on Monday.)well, now the loan is approved his business will really grow. He will soon be making a lot of money. I hope he will still have time for me, with him working so hard. I have my career too, to think of."

And then she thought,

"Mmm, I'm still very horny. I do like his cock, it was just the right length to hit the spot."

And she reached between their bodies, and lo and behold, she gave life to what Steve thought was dead.

"There's a big double bed upstairs, and in just one minute it will hold a very horny woman, in need of a very horny man. Do you know anyone matching that description? Coming?" and she ran from the room, Steve following behind.

And as if in agreement the cd player flicked on to a Bryan Adams track. Which one? Let's Make it A Night to Remember. What else could it have been?

They tumbled onto the queen sized bed scattering several cushions placed there for decorative effect. They were soon kissing and laughing, Steve taking the opportunity to languish in the ripe mounds of Selynn's bosom. He loved the effect it had on her when he nibbled and sucked on her prominent nipples. They grew hard in his mouth. For her part, Selynn took Steve's cock in the palm of her hand, wrapping her fingers around his shaft. She liked the thickness of him, as she stroked him.

Steve had been so engrossed in her breasts that he had quite ignored her pussy, which Selynn remedied quickly, her desire to be fucked rising, increasingly with the effect Steve was having on her nipples.

"Finger fuck me Steve. Finger fuck me and eat my pussy Steve. Can you do that? Eat my pussy Steve, please" she begged.

To Steves' credit, he didn't waste time thinking, he turned, spread Selynn's thighs wide, and pushed her knees back onto her chest. As he did so, Selynn's pussy lips spread, the outer lips swollen with desire, slicked heavily with love juice. The thin strip of blonde hair pointed vertically, as if directing his gaze towards her clit.

"Selynn," Steve almost whispered in an awed tone "you do have a very beautiful cunt."

And with that he dove in, like a man diving into a cool pool on a hot day. His technique may have been unpractised, but his enthusiasm was unbridled. Selynn, who hadn't experienced a tongue on her pussy since, she couldn't remember when, was soon panting as Steve devoured her sopping cunt. Her hands pulled her stocking clad knees apart and back, as she thrust up into her lover's mouth. His chin was opening her entrance as he concentrated his attention on her clit. The slight hint of stubble drove her wild, becoming the centre of attention for her uncontrolled thrusts. When Steve reached up and squeezed her nipples, it was light the blue touch paper, and stand back time. Selynn jerked against Steves chin so hard he felt his jawbone crack. Manfully he fastened onto her clit and licked away at it with the flatter part of his tongue. He felt hot juice flow over his chin, as it continued its way, dripping between Selynn's buttocks.

Selynn gripped Steve's head between her splayed thighs for several minutes as the emotions abated, and her breath returned to normal. Despite the cool room, sweat dappled her forehead. Fireworks that had been soaring and bursting behind tightly closed eyes, gradually faded away, leaving a peaceful nothingness.

"I certainly needed that." thought Selynn.

For his part, Steve, who was being held fast against a sopping wet cunt, feeling the juices cooling, stickily, against his lower face, was somewhat less comfortable. His jaw still ached, and his tongue felt sore from the hard licking her clit had seemed to demand. His ears too had suffered from the friction of Selynn's stockings.

"She certainly needed that." thought Steve.

His aches and pains were soon forgotten when Selynn pulled him up her body to look him in the eyes. Whilst doing so she had reached down, gripped his rock hard tool, and guided him into her hot, slick passage.

"Fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me hard Steve. I need your cock. Yes, yes, yes" she groaned as she felt Steve's cock fill her.

Steve's entire being seemed concentrated on the six inches of rigid flesh between his legs. All feeling seemed centred on the exquisite sensations spreading through his body. He completely lost himself in that amazing place. With his eyes tightly shut, he was even unaware that Selynn had ridden another wave of orgasm; for him it was just another level upwards on the spiralling climb to his own impending orgasm.

Selynn had her knees around Steve's waist, her heels hammering against his ass, dictating the tempo. As Steve climaxed, he lost all coordination and control. He twisted and thrust, trying to get every last inch and more into Selynn's tight cunt. As she felt his cock swell, she clenched the muscles inside her around his cock. She had practised doing this on her vibrator, (hadn't every girl read "The Joy Of Sex?") and gripped Steve's cock like a vice.

Steve's body went rigid. From the tip of his toes, to the tip of his head, and most certainly to the tip of his cock. He was paralysed with pleasure. It was the pressure of Selynn's heels, and the pulsing muscles of her pussy that milked him dry. Jet after jet after jet was squeezed along his shaft; shot deep into that hot, wet, welcoming void.

Finally, he collapsed onto Selynn, almost driving the breath from her. Dead to the World, or so it seemed. It took more than a few seconds for Selynn to wriggle out from beneath his heavy weight. She did so, and Steve flopped onto his back, arms akimbo. If there really is such a thing as a blank look, it was the one on Steve's face.

Selynn looked at him, giggled, and snuggled up to him, laying her head on his chest.

Steve just about registered her saying,

"Look at that messy cock. That needs licking clean."

He was rather more aware when she took his sticky cock in her mouth, lovingly cleaning every last morsel of their combined juices. This was something Selynn loved doing. She got off on the taste of her own sweet pussy juices, and often licked her vibrator after a good session with it.

It was far too soon for Steve to recover any usable erection, so after ten minutes or so Selynn cuddled up to Steve, who held her, lovingly, against his chest. They murmured to each other in the fashion that lovers do. Intimately, with a closeness even good friends fail to achieve. Sheer contentment in their voices. Selynn even managed to venture downstairs, returning with two mugs of coffee. Steve hardly noticed, he was still on his way back from paradise.

Sometime later, as the curtains over the window showed that dawn was not too far away, Selynn glanced down their entwined bodies, a sudden movement catching her attention.

"Oh, I see Mr. Cocky is an early riser." she giggled, giving his manhood a crafty squeeze.

Steve was rather surprised as Selynn moved up onto her knees, raised her generous buttocks high in the air, her head lowered onto her crossed arms, and looking across at him quoted,

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more..."

Shakespeare; King Henry the Fifths' rallying call, recalled Steve, from his college days. He was still smiling as he eased himself gently into Selynns own welcoming trench.

The pace started slowly, Steve reaching under Selynn to take her huge DD's in his hands. The flesh filled his hands, and indeed overflowed them, to his utter delight. He spent minutes playing with them, doing everything it was possible to do with those magnificent mammaries.

Several minutes later, he ran his hands down over her back, up her stockinged thighs, relishing the naughtiness occasioned with the wearing of stockings and heels whilst making love. He gripped her by the love handles present above her trembling buttocks. He pulled her harder on to his cock, increasing the rate of his thrusting, dictating a pace that grew ever faster as they raced toward the peak of desire. The effects of their earlier lovemaking, and the lateness of the hour made for an orgasm that was drawn from them rather than one that burst over them. It was weak, and tired, and fragile but left the pair drained of energy, completely wasted, and all the more wonderful for that.

They lay in each others' arms, waning on the edge of sleep, exhaustion making each movement a concentrated effort, lust sated for the moment.

A few minutes passed, both enjoying the complete and utter contentment they felt. It was Selynn who broke the silence first.

"Steve, I was wondering, well, we do seem to get on really well with each other, so I thought. If you wanted.... I know it's early on, but would you like..?"

Steve managed a grunt.

"Would you like to move in here? See how we manage? Living together, I mean?"

Steve grunted, yawned expansively, and let out a soft snore.

Men!