Steve Meets A Cougar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to make of that. I just lay still under her. She raised up a little a couple of times and settled back down. Then she moved up and down on my pole. The feeling was much different than her mouth and her pussy. Just the tight grip of her anal ring.

She told me it was okay now, and I started humping up in her. Joe picked up her finger-size vibrator and pressed it to her clit. While I humped into her, Joann's eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. Having had cum four times already, the first time during our cam chat, I was lasting a long time in her ass. The tight grip of her asshole on my cock gradually seemed to be relaxed, somewhat.

Joann began making mewling and huffing sounds. Her face twisted into a mask of agony and she pressed the vibrator to her more tightly. I humped up and held her hips down, tight against me. I made a series of sharp, breathing sounds as I ejaculated deep into her.

She was huffing and then let out a strangled cry. Her head twisted sharply from side to side and she shuddered all over. The she tossed the vibrator aside and keeled over and fell off of me. She lay still for a good long while; fainted I thought.

Then she stirred, looked around, sat with her back to the bed's headboard.

She had a wide, weary smile. "I really needed that, Steve."

"I needed everything we did here tonight," I said.

"Would you like to do this on a regular basis, Steve."

I nodded eagerly.

"We can get together with that cam chat and make arrangements for the next time," she said.

I could have fucked again, but I was mainly fucked out and ready to go home. I wanted to be alone and consider my new status: ex-virgin.

"Let's have a quick shower and get out of here," Jo said.

I thought that was a good idea and headed for the shower. Jo went in with me. W just showered without fooling around. We toweled down and got dressed. Jo kissed me and said she would leave a few minutes after I did. I got in my truck and drove home.

12