All Comments on 'Steve Stevie Steven Ch. 03'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not good.

Not horrible, but close. Damned close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice twist!

Keep it going! Can't wait to read the next 2 parts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anonymous was wrong

It was horrible. Read your dialogue out loud, does it sound natural?

I think you have the ability to write something good, keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for a three some ! !!!!!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 6 years ago
I lost interest...

...when Mom got involved. You had me until then. No rating given because it is about my personal taste in incest stories.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Hot Read****

Looking forward to the next submission. Thanks for sharing.

bucco40bucco40almost 6 years ago
Only one word needed

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too bad

It was good for the first two ,then you had to "jump the shark". Why did you have to get Mom involved?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

dominating the mom lost me, won't read the rest..the first 2 were decent...oh well

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
To all fictional older husbands

Andropause requires androtreatment. See your fictional medical practioner if it continues to limp along.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 6 years ago
Not real fond of...

Really good potential, nice quick reads, but the dominance is a turnoff to me, too. Also, A better description of how the women look beyond "more voluptuous" would set the stage a lttle better.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i gave it 5 stars again - but

i agree with the comments about domination. she's your mom. if you do use it, it should be done in a way you know its what she wants and there's a lot of love involved. otherwise - not a good device - for me. except for that, i thought it was pretty hot. on to chapter 4!

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Boy oh boy

It keeps getting hotter and hotter!

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Another nice chapter. Enjoying it a lot. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I pulled on some fresh boxers and shorts, then walked into my room."

->

"I stood and she untied my robe, and I shrugged it off my shoulders. My cock was at half-mast at this point but the exposure to air seemed to inspire me, and I started to grow."

.

I'm not sure when he found time to change, but I hate little discrepancies like this that pull me out of the story to check if my memory is bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES