All Comments on 'Steve Takes His Punishment'

by Jelcon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Steve's girlfriend/mistress

Before I allowed my "girlfriend" to have control of my body, loan it (my body) to friends and have a video made so she can blackmail me forever, we would be coming to a parting of the ways. If I was trapped into it and I went home with my 'loving' girlfriend, I would blindfold , gag tie and strip her and take her downtown for an evening with the boys (with my trusty video camera).

Of courses I would accept not doing anything to her if she could prove that she had done nothing improper since we became a couple. A litle hard to prove, but if she has friends that will participate in forced sex and gay sex, she would have to prove that. Prove it after the evening and I packed my belonging to move out.

Lifetime blackmail is not for a simple one time blowjob when she has kinky friends. Since they participated after his verbal objections in this chapter, that makes this felony rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
They amde a video?

That makes it SO easy to send them to jail. Things like illegal restraint, sexual assault and battery, and rape add up to a LOT of years and they gave him all the evidence he needed! Could they have been bigger idiots? By the way - a cage??? You fools really need to understand that the cage comes off in less than 30 seconds even if you need a trip to the hardware store for a simple tool. The lock? Don't bother, although it cuts of easily (it's small) but the hasps are the real weak point. So the cage was nonsense to begin with. Anyway, with the video, you own them. She should have walked away. Now, after years in prison, try finding a job with a felony conviction on your record. Some fantasy huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just plain awful

Get a good editor. So many mistakes.You start with Judy and Mark being married and they're nurses. Then they are working in a PR firm. Steve has made a mistake and Wray is going to film his punishment, IF he fucks up again???? I'm lost now. They tie him up against his will. They drug him ( the viagra). They sexually assault him, again against his will as he very vocally tells them. Wray is still there somewhere, filming it all. Then you try and describe some idiotic blowjob that gives women 110% control. That's where you're shit gets SO deep that you drowned in it. Steve took the video away from Jill and moved out. He got a good attorney, had them ALL arrested and sued them. He got lots of money and moved far far away. The end. Your writing style doesn't "flow" at all. It's kinda stop, start, stop, start. Like the bit you added about Judy's false teeth and then followed that with the viagra bit. All in all a really terrible story, not worth the time it took to read it.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Who the Fuck is Doing What?

Marc sucked Steve? Steve sucked Marc? Judy nearly gums Steve to death? WTF-Jill?

If Steve had been fucking the bimbo when Jill got home early,would Steve have been fucking Judy's surgically enhanced ass?

I think Steve needs to shove a watermelon up Jill's ass when they get home!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

How long do you think they will stay married now? She's a bitch and although he did wrong, she pushed too far in getting him back. If he leaves, I'm on his side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous