Steve Takes His Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jelcon
Jelcon
1 Followers

Steve is sucking tit, squeezing the air bulb and Mark is moving the Velvet pouch speed up and down on Steve's balls. Marks looks down the end of the cock sleeve and Steve's cock is hard as iron with pre cum and Astroglide mixing to make his cock feel more and more like a pair of lips are sucking his cock. Judy takes her tit out of Steve's mouth because he is becoming so obsessed with the feeling in his cock he is trying to suck all of her tit in his mouth. While all this is going on Mark is running his finger nails up and down the inside of Steve's legs and Judy starts to suck and nip on Steve's nipples. Steve is squeezing the air bulb as hard and fast as possible and has started to move his hips up and down very rapidly as if he is fucking a pussy or a set of lips. Mark has moved the pouch control to 80%. Then it starts. Steve starts to moan shake his head from side to side makes very funny noises then starts saying over and over fuck, fuck, fuck and a long AHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he is jerking like mad. The cum shoots about a foot out of the end of the cock tube followed by another shoot almost as strong then a third weak one as is last shot. Mark and Judy were right he had a lot of cum in those balls yet. God what a load. Even Jill is shaking her head in disbelief. She is learning some things about her boyfriend she didn't know. Steve is very quite his eyes are closed and his head is to one side. He has just experienced a massive orgasm done by his own hand.

Steve starts to come around and asks if he may have a cold drink of something as his mouth is very dry. Judy says you sure can Steve and I am going to get a cool wash cloth as you really worked up a sweat giving your self that super blow job. She gets him a cool glass of wine and proceeds to wipe his face, neck and chest with the cloth. Mark speaks up and says well Steve I bet you won't forget that orgasm for a while. Steve replies I am sure my balls are sucked dry now so please untie me so Jill and I can head for home.

There is another deathly silence as everyone looks at each other. Jill looks at Judy and says you tell him Judy. Steve I know you think there is no possible way you can cum again but that's just not so. You still have cum in your balls that we have to get out. Now I want you to just lay quite for a few minutes and I am going to put a blind fold over your eyes to help you relax and Mark is going to give you a nice massage on your arms and legs and you will feel great in no time. Please I just want to go home with Jill and call it a night. All you fucking people do is lie to me. You are just a bunch of perverted bastards. I can't cum again just let me go. Jill tells Steve to shut the fuck up I am running the show here and if I say you are going to cum again that is just what you are going to do. By this time you can see tears coming out from under the blind fold and Steve does not say another word.

Jill starts instructing Steve about his last orgasm. Steve and I are going to get you ready for your last and most powerful orgasm. It is absolutely necessary that you lay perfectly still so Mark and I are going to put a wide leather belt across your mid section right above your cock. It will be snug but won't interfere with your breathing. Just lay still and enjoy. In the meantime Mark has been slowly stroking Steve's cock with his hand and a little Astroglide. Steve's cock is about 80% hard again. Judy now explains to Steve that she is going to suck his cock with out touching any other part of his body and this time there will be no Velvet Pouch or anything but his blind fold and her mouth and lips on his cock. Now Steve I will be sucking your cock from base to head at a medium to slow speed. You are welcome to scream all you want for me to go faster but you will just be wasting your breath.

Special Note: When Judy was a junior in high school she was in a bad auto accident which required her to have several operations on her mouth. The result being she has false teeth both upper and lower. The doctors did such an excellent job that no one can tell she has false teeth and she is very slick in taking them in and out with out drawing attention. Mark has stopped stroking Steve's cock and wiped it clean of Astroglide. Judy positions herself, on her stomach between Steve's spread legs with her mouth inches from Steve's cock head and makes a quick movement with her right hand removing her teeth. You have to watch close to see her do it.

Special Note: The last glass of wine Judy gave Steve had a ground up Viagra tablet in it and his cock is now rock hard. Judy takes Steve's cock in her mouth and goes right to the base in one movement then comes back up very slow to the head and you can tell from the movement in Judy's cheeks that Steve's cock head is being tongue lashed and sucked like Steve has never experienced before. After about a minute Judy starts her slow motion sucking up and down up and down stopping every now and then with those soft pink gums in that sensitive area right behind the cock head. Then up and down very slow from base to head. Steve in shaking his head from side to side he tries to move is hips closer to Judy's mouth but the wide belt is doing its job. He can not do any thing but lay there and be pleasure/tortured. To the ladies reading this story. If you ever want 110% control of your partner and he will do anything you ask give this a try. No, don't have all your teeth pulled get one of those very soft rubber inserts to wear while sucking cock. To the men reading, I once experienced this oral treat and can not do justice to the feeling and would have done anything my friend asked of me. This is total female control.

By this time Steve is begging, crying, screaming please, please Judy suck it faster, for Gods sake I can't stand it any longer please, please let me cum. I will do anything you want just let me cum. Mark I will suck your cock every day for a month but please tell Judy to let me cum. What does Judy do, she slows down a little more. He crying buckets of tears by now. Talk about a man out of his head with sex desire. Judy has not taken her mouth off Steve's cock since she first put the head in her mouth. The sounds Steve is making now start to concern Mark so he slips a heart rate finger clip on one of Steve's fingers and plugs it in to the monitor on the night stand.

Mark gives Judy a hand signal holding up four fingers meaning don't keep him on the edge more than four more minutes. I found out later his heart rate was 109. Judy starts to move faster spending more time on just the head then up and down the shaft. When Steve is getting close to the end she tightens up her gums on the shaft and head. She gives Mark and Jill an OK sign meaning any minute now and Steve is going to blow. All at once Steve starts screaming harder, faster, harder, faster "O" fuck, fuck, fuck and then a terrible jerk on the belt and we see Judy stop with just the head in her mouth and she is swallowing as fast as she can and still never lets that cock head out of her mouth. After several more violent jerks Steve head falls to one side and he has fainted is out for about 15 seconds. Mark removes the blind fold and wipes Steve's face and checks his heart rate again and gives us the OK sign.

Steve's punishment is finished. But was it punishment, pleasure, torture or some of all three? Mark and Judy get Steve untied and setting up on the edge of the bed. Jill comes over and gives him a big kiss and says let's go home. Judy helps Steve with a quick shower and we all move to the living room. Mark presents Steve with a velvet pouch and the air operated cock sleeve and says maybe he should use them rather than picking up some bimbo to suck his cock when Jill is out of town. Steve apologizes for all the bad names he call Mark and Jill. I pass the video recording of Steve sucking Mark's cock to Jill as she requested. I am headed for home and my dear friend will be waiting, as I need some relief very badly after watching Steve's punishment for three hours.

THE END

*

AUTHORS NOTE: Just a word of thanks to the Literotica Volunteer Editors Program. With out there help and patience I would never have received approval on a story. A special thanks to one volunteer lady that gave me so much of her time a few months ago. She will know who I am referring to. Thank You.

Jelcon
Jelcon
1 Followers
12