Steven's Commencement Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One last challenge for you, honey. Gotta clean you up so you can give your favorite teacher a good fuck!" I smile up at her and flip over so she can finish undressing me, remove the sex toy and wash me all off. She hands me the joint and pulls the dress off over her head. She preens at the whorish wig, smiling that devious smile and declining to remove it, naked and beautiful except for that. We sit on the sofa bench passing the last of the joint back and forth, kissing lovingly.

She spreads thick towels on the bathroom floor and kneels, massaging her ass cheeks apart with her long beautifully manicured bright red fingers so as to give me a good look at the delicate flowery folds of her love pit.

"Spank me, you punk, and then kiss and make it better."

I comply and hungrily lick and rim at her from behind. I spank at her a few more times and she spins around to kneel before me and stroke my hardening rod and tug at my scrotum sack. She licks and kisses expertly at the head and shaft just enough to bring me to heights of desire so that I can give her the fuck she wants. She grabs at my shoulders and tucks her head under my neck pushing me back so she can mount me.

"This is too sweet for me to surrender to that bitch Betty," she says, as she squeezes her knees around my hips and grinds herself sensuously until she is delightfully wet with womanly pleasure. I spurt my load upward into her in waves of joyful jism soon thereafter.

By the end of the night Betty and Debbie had left together, off to "Who knows where..." as Marcia put it. We slept on the nautical sofa in each others arms and she dropped me off at my apartment the next morning. She congratulated me on my new career and explained to me how things worked at the district. "Betty will soon have even more power in the newest building and this is how we often initiate and maintain order among new hires. She has videos of the ceremony so this is why we wear disguises. But you will never have a problem with her, because you will always have me if you need anything," she said, winking, smiling.

She winked and kissed me before leaving, "And we wanted to give you this as a remembrance of your achievement."

It was the collar from the ceremony in a royal purple drawstring bag. "It has our first initials embroidered on it. Hope you had fun. Thank you, good luck, and enjoy the rest of the weekend. See you at work, Stevie."

The bag was printed with the capital letters B-D-S-M.

12