Steve's Best Christmas Gift Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkerlong
walkerlong
81 Followers

It was all too much. He was about to cum when she pushed herself off of his cock and rolled off of him. She lay on her back and drew her knees up to her chest.

"I got it warmed up," she grinned at him. "Now it's your turn to take over."

Steve jumped up and scooted to her on his knees. As he approached, she rolled her hips back, presenting her butthole to him. His buttery cock slid into her stretched sphincter easily. He put his hands on the backs of her thighs and leaned into her.

"Mmmm. You know how I like it," she smiled. He did indeed. Steve drew his cock out of her and then shoved it back. By squeezing his abs and his thighs he was able to bounce his hips up and down, popping his cock in and out of her. He knew he didn't have the strength to keep that up for long, but he was going to shoot his load into her soon anyway.

"God, I love it," he moaned.

"I love it too, baby," she called out. Her right hand was busily fingering her clit. "Oh, that's so good. Ohhh!"

Steve could not believe it. Not only was this stunning creature allowing him to do this to her, she was enjoying it, too. With a grunt he felt himself go over the edge. His cock jerked and pumped his cum into her.

He pulled his softening cock out, but it was obvious she wasn't finished. Her breathing was harsh and ragged and her hand was blur in her crotch. "You ever eat pussy, baby?" she panted at him.

"No. Not really," he admitted.

"Time to learn," she insisted. She stopped masturbating herself and pointed to her the hard knob of her clitorus. "Put your tongue right here. Quick, quick."

How could he say no to her? He obeyed immediately. Her smell was thick and musky. Not a pleasant smell necessarily but wonderful to Steve because it was the smell of HER. He pressed his tongue into her. She rocked her hips to grind herself against his face.

"Oh, that's it! That's what I need!" she exclaimed. "Now just put a couple fingers into me. Please!"

He pulled away to look down. He saw the thick fluid that he had deposited into her ass slowly leaking down her crack. He took his index and middle fingers and gently split her pussy lips. He rubbed them around until they were coated in her juices. They slid inside of her easily.

"Mmmm. Swirl them around. Yes, just like that," she urged him. "Just a little deeper. Yes! Perfect!"

He also returned his tongue to her pleasure button, but she had begin to writhe around so much he could hardly keep contact with her. Soon she stopped her bucking and held perfectly still. Steve felt her hand at the back of his head pressing him into her. She seemed to be holding his breath -- Steve was as well because she was squeezing his head with her thighs and he couldn't get any air. But he continued pulsating his tongue against her as well as he could manage.

"Ahhhh. Yes! Yes1" she shrieked. Then she released her breath and Steve felt her body relax. He sat up and got a deep breath. She was looking up at him with a little smile. "That was great. Thank you."

"No, thank YOU," he told her. "This has been the best day I've ever had."

"Sweet Steve," she put a hand on the side of his face. "You're a really nice guy. I feel bad lying to you."

"Uh-oh. Did you fake it?"

"No," she laughed. "No, no, no. I definitely did not. But I haven't been entirely honest with you. See, I'm not really a Christmas miracle. I just wanted you to have a really, really, great Christmas."

"I absolutely did! And I guess I knew it wasn't true," Steve admitted sheepishly. "But I wanted to believe you. It was something I needed to believe, I guess. I sound pretty foolish, I suppose."

"No, no you don't! I think it's lovely. I wish more people would believe like that. People are too cynical these days. Especially the people I meet in my business."

"What is your business then?"

"Well," she said reluctantly. "I'm actually an escort. What we just did -- that's sort-of my job. You see, that guy you met in the alleyway last night was one of my clients. He wanted to do something nice for you, so he called me -- an expert in doing Nice Things."

"So he ... paid you?" Steve had been trying to prepare himself for disappointment all morning, but still felt let down. "How much?"

"He's a really good client and when he told me what you did, ... well, I thought that was really brave."

"So...?"

"So I gave him a discount," she smiled shyly. "An hour with me is usually five hundred dollars but I only asked for two fifty."

"That was nice of you," Steve nodded. Just be grateful that you got any time with her at all, he told himself. You'll get over it. "Wait, you've been her a lot longer than an hour..."

"Well, I was kinda having fun. I like to have fun sometimes, too. In fact," she said brightly, "I'll leave you my number. I'd like to see you again. I have quite a few clients, but I could always use another. Especially a cutie like you."

"I couldn't afford two fifty, much less five hundred. Maybe if I get that promotion at work..." he trailed off. He was starting to understand that he was never going to see her again.

"Totally," she pecked him on the cheek and got out of bed. "I have to run now. I've already missed one appointment this morning. Oops!"

"Wait," Steve called out to her as she scurried out of the room. "I don't even know your name."

"I'm Dawn." She disappeared out the door. In a few minutes, she peeked into the room again. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She had a duffel bag slung over her shoulder. She must have hidden that in the apartment somewhere, Steve guessed. "I'm going now. Call me, okay?"

"Bye," he called after her with as much cheer as he could muster. Oh well, he thought. Easy come, easy go.

Steve spend the rest of Christmas day watching old movies, just as he had planned all along. The next day he went back to work. It was just another day. The day after that was just another day, too. He thought about Dawn and his Christmas miracle now and then. A few times he tried to figure out how many of his possessions he would have to pawn to afford her fee. He quickly gave that idea up -- his stuff wasn't worth much and, frankly, that wasn't what he wanted anyway.

Soon a week had passed. Steve was at the store again. It was the first workday of the new year. He was checking inventory when his cell phone buzzed.

"Hey, Steve. It's me, Dawn. From Christmas. Remember?"

"Well, yeah," he mumbled into the phone, looking around to see if anyone was listening. "Of course, I remember you. How could I forget?"

"Great! I never heard from you, so I was just calling to -- you know -- ask if you'd like to get together sometime."

"Aww, Geeze, Dawn," he checked again to make sure absolutely no one was listening. "I'd really like that, but I just really don't have that kinda money. I'm sorry."

"No, I don't mean that. I'm not trying to drum up business, here," she laughed nervously. "I was just thinking about a regular, like, date. You know, a regular guy and a regular girl just going out. Maybe we could see a movie?"

"Wow. That -- that would be great. I'd love to. I get off work at six."

"Super. How about I come by your place at seven? I still -- uhhh -- have your address in my GPS," she signed dramatically and her voice became serious. "But you know, on a regular date there's no guarantee that you'll get lucky. Just so you know that."

"No problem," he insisted. "I'd still love to see you. Seven o'clock would be fine."

"Awww, thanks for saying that, Steve," she giggled. "But I was just joking. Of course you're going to get lucky. See you at seven." And she hung up. Steve went back to work, smiling a broad smile and humming a silly Christmas carol quietly to himself.

walkerlong
walkerlong
81 Followers
12