All Comments on 'Steve's Best Christmas Gift Ever'

by walkerlong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 16 years ago
Oh, those hookers...

with hearts of gold. It's an old story but still engaging. Nice job. Best, Ken

mystery_wondermystery_wonderover 16 years ago
I Liked It!

I really enjoyed reading this story... unfortunately being a not-so-big fan of anal, that was the only part I... didn't enjoy. But, like I said before - The rest of the story was great... thanks for a tremendous read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

excellent story.... keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great! but.......

Great story! But you need a good editor. Indeed, the story is good enough that it salvaged the rating, but there are enough minor flaws in the writing that it gets a bit cumbersome. Seriously, don't stop writing (but do get an editor).

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cute

I loved this story. It was cute and romantic. I was worried when Dawn said she was an escort but it turned out great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

ANy chance the adventures continue...part 2 and on.

Steve could have a lot of neat facets to his past, and he could fight the machine that enslaves his new love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
opening was a grabber

And the rest retained my interest: dialogue, descriptives (checking the expiration dates - nice touch!), and a happy ending. A pleasurable read.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Good Story

Not a fan of anal, but overall, this was a sweet story. Perhaps a continuation of the story? Good luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous