Steve's Last One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

The lead girl read the work order and said to the others that they had some mechanical equipment to install in the house in the master bedroom. The equipment was to be hooked to the internet on the same system that controlled the cameras, so their electrical and wiring skills were going to be coming in handy today. She didn't quite understand the comment about how to deal with the occupant who was going to be in the room while they were working. Shelia, the lead contractor had to read the line twice out loud to try and understand what it meant.

"Under no circumstances is the person who is in the room to be spoken to directly or let go."

Shelia asked the others what they thought that meant and they shrugged. They did agree though that since they were being well compensated for a relatively easy job, and given the fact that their boss indicated that this was an EXTREMELY well connected and wealthy client, they all should just go with the flow and keep their mouths shut despite the obvious kinky shit going on.

Shelia put it best when she said "You know how these rich fuckers are, perverts all! As long as they pay cash, I don't give a shit what they do on their own time as long as I do not have to do anything freaky myself." Her sentiment was shared by the other girls, but all were still nervous about this increasingly odd assignment, despite the cash.

As they approached the house however, all grew very very curious about this job and wondered "WHO" it was they were not supposed to talk to. Shelia reserved one note that was entitled "Final instructions - do not open until ready to leave" and now really wondered what kind of crazy assignment this really was.

Her reaction when she entered the bedroom set the tone for the rest of the day.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed, laughing as she ran out after seeing Steve lying naked, bound and cock caged. One by one, transforming from rough talking contractors into giggling schoolgirls each one entered the room, saw Steve, and ran out laughing hysterically.

Steve's face burned with shame as his nudity and his chastity belt were exposed to all of them, and as he lay there; face red and panting in humiliation, he overheard them whispering in the other room.

"Did you see the cage on him? I wonder what he did do earn THAT punishment?"

"Da-yum, its a shame he is all tied up. He is packing some fine meat in that little prison."

"Boy Shelia, do you think we could "play" with him just a little?"

Fifteen minutes of this twittering in the other room went on before the laughter finally drew down as Shelia again took the lead, telling the girls to pull it together and not blow this job. Finally, professionalism overcame erotic curiosity and the girls re-entered and started their work, trying hard to ignore Steve; sprawled naked, balls obviously swelling now with his cock twitching, but otherwise helpless before them.

He said nothing as they worked, but it was obvious they were installing something on the four corners of the bed. The girls said nothing to him as they worked but a few times he (and the girl in question) got a bit embarrassed when she had to stretch over his body to install a certain part and therefore came into close contact with his delicious naked body.

As one of the girls was driving some set screws into the headboard, Steve broke out in a cold sweat and began to shiver as her gorgeous tits dangled just over his face, barely covered by the T-Shirt she had been ordered to wear. If he had been able to, he would have ripped out the manacles from the base and taken her right there but as it was he could do nothing but lay still and suffer in silence as her charms dangled and giggled in front of his ravenous eyes.

Much of the time he tried to keep his eyes closed, as the humiliation of this situation was almost too much to bear. He noticed darting glances at his cock, or longing looks at his body and he was both humiliated but getting even hornier by being put on display.

The girls said nothing, but ALL stole glances at Steve as they worked all day. Far away in Miami, Gloria watched the whole scene on her computer and had to excuse herself several times to go to the bathroom as she was laughing so hard.

Steve was especially interested in the black box they were installing in the celling as this seemed to give them a lot of trouble and all had to work on it at the same time. As he lay there looking up at all of them standing on the bed over him, he throbbed hopelessly below as he lingered his gaze over their long legs and tight round asses.

As they had to stand on the bed to get to the ceiling, they had taken off their shoes, and all of them, either accidentally or on purpose, kept swatting his body with their beautiful, naked feet as they struggled with the box. This action had quite the effect on Steve and as any part of his flesh was touched by them, his cock jerked and his lust inflamed more.

Finally they finished the installation, and Shelia opened the envelope containing the final instructions. Reading them she smirked as she addressed Steve for the first time all day and explained what they (and he) had to do to complete the job.

He was going to have each limb unshackled and then placed in the new contraption they had just installed, one by one. As they took his first wrist out of the shackle they would plalce it between the black bars they had installed on the headboard. As soon as he was inside a click sounded and he immediately felt the two bars slam down and lock him in place.

Shelia called out to the camera and asked if everything was working properly on their end, and Gloria's voice sounded and said that the system appeared to be working as designed. The contractors then placed the rest of Steve's limbs into his "new" confinement as each automatically locked all of his limbs in place.

The girls, quite nervous about the overall "weirdness" of this whole assignment quickly gathered their tools and exited without saying anything. Despite being extremely well compensated for just a few hours work, and all quite enjoying the distracting vision of a nude bound hunk in the room, they still wanted to leave. Obviously the client who set this all up was both extremely wealthy and a total freak, and that was a very dangerous combination.

Once they left, the screen lit up and Gloria could be seen on the TV and Steve had to struggle to lift his head to see her from the bed.

"Now, isn't this better? This new system will allow me to control you a bit better don't you think. You have been such a good good boy today and performed quite well with all that temptation around you. I bet you would have just loved slamming little Stevie into those girls now wouldn't you?" she said mockingly. Steve, not a stupid man, remained silent.

"Well, this new system will be good for you AND I believe in giving you a reward. It is going to be the weekend soon, and I HAVE decided to visit you. If you serve me well this weekend, I may even let you out for a bit as I am sure little Stevie wants to stretch his legs, being so cramped up all week."

Steve gulped hard, but remained hopeful. Bitterly he thanked her for being so forgiving and allowing him to serve her, and added that he hoped he would meet her expectations. The words choked in his throat as he said them, but he knew it was JUST what Gloria wanted to hear.

"Now, to show you I am not a total heartless bitch all of the time, I figured you might want some entertainment tonight, as it must be pretty boring there all by yourself. Nothing to watch on TV, no one to talk to, you must really be bored. So, I arranged for you to have some special TV time tonight. Don't worry about your shackles. I will release you in the morning, but I thought it best that you be restrained a little extra tonight, you know, so you can enjoy TV night."

Steve was very worried about this, and wondered what she had planned. When her face left the screen and a movie popped up he groaned as he realized what she new torture she had planned for him. To add to his torment, she was going to play porn all night on the screen and he already started to writhe as he suffered through the first girl on girl action scene that he could not get away from.

Even when he closed his eyes, the slurping of the celluloid pussies and obviously fake but effective moans from the actresses got him hornier and hornier. If he thought his balls ached before, he was wrong as now they felt like they were on fire. Closing his eyes tight to try and block out the erotic scenes he wondered what his testicles were going to be like in the morning.

When he awoke the next morning he was a completely broken man. The porn-a-palozzza that Gloria had played for Steve all night had kept him teetering on the edge of sanity and he had drifted in and out of consciousness all night, waking each time some porn actress moaned particularly loudly or some huge dicked star shot his load all over some girls face. He could do nothing but watch helplessly as the actors on the screen came and came while he of course could not.

His hair was matted and his throat was dry, lips chapped and his whole body twitched and convulsed as the images on the screen burned into his psyche, filling him with an envy that he could almost taste. He struggled uselessly at the new electronically controlled manacles as he pitifully humped the empty air. Finally at 6 am, the movies stopped and once again, Gloria's face filled the screen.

"Morning Movie Lover!" she sang in her most mocking tone. "Oh, poor baby, it looks like you had a very rough night. Here, let me release you." Suddenly, the manacles opened and Steve struggled to sit up as he rubbed his wrists. Continuing Gloria commanded "Come over babe, you know the drill"

Sheepishly he took his standard place, seated with his legs spread in front of the camera.

"My goodness Steve, just look at your poor balls" .

Steve glanced down and was horrified at the sight, they were purple like plums, and both were bulging and throbbing with unspent desire. He was in real trouble, and despite the desperate and pitiful sight he knew it presented, he threw himself on the ground groveling in shame. His throat dry and cracking as it broke, he openly pleaded for relief.

"Please Gloria, PLEASE! You can't keep this up. I can't take it!! Just kill me, but don't leave me like this anymore! I will do anything, I will worship your feet every day, I will be your personal servant forever but just PLEASE LET ME CUM!! To think I can never feel a woman's touch again, or ever release this aching in my balls, I would rather be killed. Please Goddess, I am your slave to do with as you see fit, but you have to let me cum eventually, or just shoot me in the head now and be done with me!"

After his outburst, Steve, overcome with lust and despair rubbed his cock cage on the floor as he tried to do anything for relief.

A small smile crooked on the side of her Gloria's mouth at this outburst as she knew she had broken him and reveled in her victory.

"Steve, you have moved me, now stand up and face me. OK, a man without hope is a man with nothing to lose, and that is not a good spot to be in. So, I have a deal for you, a deal you should take."

Steve looked up, his eyes red, his whole body shaking, but completely alert and hanging on Gloria's every word.

"I do like teasing you Steve, and I do like seeing you suffer, about that there is no doubt, BUT, I do not intend to keep you from ever having an orgasm again. You will cum,...EVENTUALLY. But you will have to earn it"

Hearing this he jumped up; hopeful for the first time in days.

"Gloria, anything, anything you want, I will do I mean i I I"

"Calm down, shut up and listen." She cackled. "You are obviously overexcited now so it best if I do the talking. OK, if you want to earn an orgasm, it will have to be on my terms. Now, this is not going to be easy on you, far from it. I am going to take you to places you don't want to go, and make you do things you probably don't want to do, but, I promise you it will be worth it."

Steve was visibly shaking but suddenly hopeful that some of his ordeal and suffering may come to an end. He was a little concerned about what she was alluding to, but, at this point he would have endured anything just to have the opportunity to finally get off. His aching balls were one thing, but what really was pushing him over the edge was the fear that he would NEVER get to cum again, or to feel the soft round flesh of a woman on his body again. Facing a future without enjoying the female touch or tasting pussy, drinking in her scent would be too horrible to contemplate. If that were to be his fate he would truly rather be dead.

Gloria explained that tonight, after working on the patio wall, he was to lay down on the bed and place his ankles and his left wrist in the manacles, leaving his right wrist free. She would lock him in, but then he would receive a surprise, a surprise that may ease his suffering a bit.

Steve leapt up and dropped to his knees, visibly shaking and clasping his hands together. Gloria said that although she was enjoying tormenting him, she certainly had no intention of ruining her prize pet but that he just had to hold on and endure. Eventually she assured him she would make it all better.

This is the point where the Stockholm Syndrome finally took over and in Steve's cum denied mind, Gloria was slowly transformed from enemy to friend. His feeling towards her melted from anger to adoration, and in some weird way he felt that they both were on this bizarre journey together.

The rest of the day followed the standard pattern with Steve sweating and straining carrying stones, and Gloria watching his ordeal on closed circuit TV. As evening approached, she went into her office in her house and closed the door. She wanted to make sure no one interrupted her tonight!

Flipping on her live video feed, she let the silk ties of her robe fall open and with her left hand she began to slowly rub her pussy through her panties while with her right she lightly squeezed her nipples and felt her body grow excited, knowing what was to come. She again, as she had all week, enjoyed watching Steve lather himself up in the shower; washing the sweat, dirt and grime of his day's toil off his incredibly ripped body.

Still dripping wet, as there were no towels in the bathroom, he climbed onto the bed and spread his legs as she had directed, placing his ankles into the manacles. From her desk, Gloria clicked on her computer and the manacles snapped shut.

Steve was obviously nervous, but all day he was intrigued by what she had said earlier, wondering what his "surprise" was going to be and wondering how it was going to relieve his suffering. As directed, he laid down and placed his left wrist into the manacle and it too snapped shut and he was pretty much restrained now, with only his right hand free.

Gloria turned Steve's monitor on and began to speak.

"Good boy! You have been a very good boy today, and I see you are now properly restrained, just like I asked. Now, I am sure you are wondering why your right hand is free, well, look up baby, and see your salvation coming down to meet you."

As he stopped watching Gloria and looked up to the ceiling, he saw that the black box that the girls had installed the day before open and a small shelf start to descend on a retractable cylinder. He was hypnotized as he watched it slowly descend, finally stopping mere inches away from his imprisoned cock.

As he looked at it, wondering what this could possibly be all about, he spotted it laying there on the small black shelf, shining and tempting him he saw the KEY!

The look on his face obviously was priceless, and Gloria again took a screenshot to enjoy later.

Steve said nothing but glared at it, visibly salivating but afraid to touch it, afraid that this was another of Gloria's elaborate ruses to trick and then torture him.

"Go ahead Steve, you can take it." she ordered and he took the key, and at her further command unlocked the hated chastity cage and placed it on the bed beside him along with the key.

The small table then retracted back into the ceiling, turning sideways and disappearing back into the black box. Steve struggled to keep from immediately grabbing his cock and instantly jack off, spewing all over everything in sight as his cock began to get fully erect as it suddenly found itself free.

Still trapped on this island and completely at Gloria's mercy, he fought his urges and tried to calm down. His dick however was not cooperating and instantly, once the hated cage was off, it sprang to full length.

Steve exhaled deeply as the tight and constricting cage popped off as this was the first time in days little Steve had been out of his prison, and he was enjoying his stretch. Without even touching himself, he watched as his cock twitched and throbbed finally loose and, as if able to think on its own, looking for action.

"Feel better now Steve? I know little Steve looks much happier. I think it isn't healthy to be locked up ALL of the time, as we certainly wouldn't want to damage that impressive piece of meat you are packing. So, as a special treat, and because you have been such a good boy so far, I am going to allow you to sleep at night without your cage on. Now, to avoid temptation, please place your right wrist in the manacle."

Steve of course had expected this and with a hint of sad resignation he did as instructed. He KNEW Gloria certainly wouldn't allow him to jack off, and he was sure he would have if left unchained. Even though he now realized he wasn't going to get the relief he craved tonight, he had to admit some of the tension was abated now that his junk was not all mashed up inside that tiny stainless steel box.

"Now, in the morning, after your little "rest" I will release your right wrist again and you will cage yourself and replace the key on the shelf. But for tonight, I want you to enjoy your freedom, and to help you enjoy it, I have some nice activities planned!"

Steve gulped hard and definitely worried about what sort of activities she planned. He knew she was incredibly creative in her punishments so far, and given her background, and huge wealth, there is no telling what she might be planning.

As he laid there wondering, he heard the gears of the black box kick on and the doors start to open again. This time, rather than the shelf descending he saw something that both terrified and excited him. His cock reacted too and started throbbing and twitching as it slowly descended.

The object he was observing was a steel cone attached to a mechanical arm and as it descended he saw that the inside was completely covered with large white feathers. The feathers were all directed to point inside so that every inch was covered with their tips, creating a perfect vortex of pleasure and torture inside. As it slowly encased his cock Steve moaned loudly as the light ends of the feathers ran down and over his penis and eventually his balls. He was completely covered in the soft velvety objects and every square centimeter of his manhood was completely covered.

The tiny tendrils pushed into the slit of his cockhead, and every nook, cranny and crevice was covered. Visibly panting he heaved now, his chest rising rapidly as just this tiny bit of stimulation was sending him over the edge. As of yet, the feathers had just enveloped him but were still stationary.

"I couldn't help noticing you have a fondness for feathers Steve" Gloria called from the monitor.

His face blazed with shame as he realized she had watched his shameful (and unsuccessful) attempt at using the gull feather on the beach to get himself off while still wearing the belt.

"Now, here is the deal Steve. I think you need some relief, and relief you shall get. You won't have a full orgasm of course, THAT you still have to earn, but, this should at least help coax out a little pre-cum out of those yummy sacks and that might take the edge off. Now, if you behave well tonight, you will be rewarded this weekend."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers