Steve's Last One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Steve, I am not THAT heartless of a bitch. When you feel you are about to cum, just tell me, I will get off immediately and let you cool down. BUT, you better not cheat. If you make me get off of your cock, I better taste some sweet sweet precum on little Steve's head, or else you will suffer."

" I promise Gloria, I promise..." he babbled as she slowly crawled up onto the bed.

As she hovered above him, Steve really started to sweat as he SO wanted to plunge into her, and the thought of his cock, so teased and denied finally being able to feel her sugar walls around him obviously excited him greatly. Despite have long had the ability to control the timing of his own orgasm, he really was worried that in his present state he would not be able to control himself.

Teasingly she slowly started to descend, and little Steve, unworried about the consequences, seemed to grow longer, stretching up to meet her as she slid down towards his shaft.

As the tip of his cock first touched her warm wet slit, he cried out, sounding like he was in agony, but it was an agony of pleasure. She made sure that her descent was long and slow, taking him into her body mere centimeters at a time. As she felt his mammoth cock slowly fill her up, it almost felt like he was on fire and she could feel his heartbeat coursing through the veins on his shaft as her wet walls gobbled up his meat. He was hard as granite, and her honey cave had never felt so full.

As she was stretched out by his member, she gushed more of her nectar all over his stomach as the tip of his cock stabbed into her G-Spot. Only 45 seconds into fucking, and she was already moaning, squirting and writhing like a mad-woman. For Steve this was delicious torture, the warm wet sticky sensation as her pussy slowly enveloped him was beyond words.

His constant denial and teasing had made him exceptionally hard and sensitive and he was almost crying in frustration as he started to thrust upwards, watching her gorgeous tits flop in his face as he drove his penis deeper and deeper into her warm wet darkness.

For her part, she was hosing him down like a firehouse with her juices, squirting and soaking him with every stroke. Thirty minutes into their session, she started to grind hard and deep on his bone, enjoying driving it deeper and deeper into her than ever before. As he drove into her, she bucked and rode him like a rodeo driver, alternating between leaning down and biting his neck, and grinding her pussy in little circles on the tip of his cock.

Steve was in heaven and his eyes rolled back in his head. He was shrieking now, yelling incoherent nonsense and as she felt his legs starting to go stiff, and his body start to shake, she knew he was close.

Finally he screamed. "Stop GLORIA Stop!! I am too close, please STOP NOW!!"

With an evil grin on her face, Gloria ground down a little harder on him for emphasis, feeling his body tense and his cock start to throb. As he gritted his teeth and started to involuntarily shudder, she slowly got off of him causing his throbbing and tortured cock to flop out onto his stomach with a loud wet splat. So close and yet so denied as Steve exhaled deeply.

Sitting up and watching him thrash, she felt more of her juice gush out onto the bed by witnessing such an erotic sight. Leaning down close, Steve could feel her hot breathe on the tip of his cock and as he continued to shake and groan, a tiny bead of pre-cum oozed out of his slit and coated the purple head of his plum.

Gloria smiled at the sight and extended her tongue and just touched it, the bead disappearing onto her burning wet tongue as it was absorbed into her red flesh.

"Bingo!" She grinned as she licked her lips.

Looking down at the destroyed mess that now was Steve, she whispered in his ear. "Sleep well Slave, tomorrow is going to be a big day for you."

As he slowly woke up he realized this morning was going to be different than the other mornings this week. For one, his cock was still free, and he was of course completely erect, but this morning he was awoken by Gloria sitting seductively at the end of his bed. She had a look on her face that was very intense yet also was loving.

Smirking, she stretched out her feet and gripped his cock with her soles that she had already oiled up. Steve gasped and threw his head back as her hot feet began stroking him and he whimpered. The night before had been both incredible and horrible and the feel of his denied cock sliding into her wet, soft, warm cave was exquisite. But the fact that he had to hold back and deny himself an orgasm was a torture worse than anything.

He had so wanted to pump out his seed, having been slowly building up in his balls, into Gloria's inviting pussy but did not want to release too soon and earn her wrath.

The devious and beautiful Gloria had actually made HIM an accomplice in his own torture through her mind games. Her threat still ringing in his ears the thought of being denied release forever and never again feeling the soft touch of a woman was a fate worse than death and he would do anything to avoid that fate. This morning was different however, and he remembered how the night before she had promised him relief today.

He gasped again as her beautiful feet gripped him tight and he shivered, so desperate to shoot.

"Steve, you have done everything I asked and have performed beyond what I ever wanted, and now it is time for your reward. I know last night was hard, but you gloriously passed my test. You not only denied your own orgasm for me, but you didn't cheat! Your sweet pre-cum tasted delicious, but today is different. I want you to CUM, so don't hold back, pump your seed baby, shoot off your load!"

Steve was delirious. As he lay there twitching, the slow and steady assault on his cock from Gloria's soles having the desired effect. He felt his balls tighten, his legs stiffen and his breathing become rapid. Finally he emitted a huge groan, a groan made more poignant by the days of denial and teasing he had suffered.

Finally, he could hold back no more and shot rope after rope of hot boiling cum all over Gloria's delicious toes as he screamed out an otherworldly moan into the morning air. He nearly wept in joy as he felt his seed shoot out of his aching blue balls and relief finally was his as he emptied his bulging sacs.

Gloria reveled in the feel of his sticky load coating her toes and smiled at her victory. She had done this. She had turned this player, the man who a few weeks ago had a different woman every night, into her own toy. Steve was no longer the alpha male he once had been, but he was a slave, a slave to Gloria's body to do with as she saw fit.

As he released, so exhausted by his torment, but so joyful to have the aching need met, he blurted out "Gloria, I I I love you".

Gloria grinned even wider now as it was obvious that Steve was truly hers and she had completely won. Lifting her cum soaked and dripping toes to his lips, he knew what he had to do without her asking and began to lick them clean of his spunk.

"Steve, this is the first of many releases you will have today. You have been a good slave this week and have earned them. Sadly though the weekend is almost at an end and I will have to cage you before I leave for the mainland."

Steve said nothing as he licked and sucked her toes, lost in the feel and taste of her skin, as part of him was shocked that he was eating his own cum off of his Mistress's toes. A look of sadness formed in his eyes as he heard Gloria mention leaving, and of course he knew that meant the return of the hated cock cage, and Gloria took notice.

"Don't be sad Steve, I will be back and if you obey me as well for the next few weeks as you did for the last, you may even get a BIGGER treat than shooting your load on my toes, one that will make your sufferings worth it."

Still licking and sucking, her words caused him to pause and he looked up at her with inquisitive eyes. Gloria almost broke out into hysterics as she saw his own cum dripping from his lips as she continued.

"My 3 best friends from college are coming in next month to visit and haven't made plans yet, but they all love coming to Miami. Perhaps...we could all have a Tropical Island visit? What do you say Steve, think you could handle FOUR women teasing you for an entire weekend?"

His dripping smile at the thought was bigger than ever, and Gloria had her answer. Steve would do ANYTHING she commanded now and then some. His conversion from Player to Bitch was complete and both she and he knew it, and he did not care. His whole function in life now, and one he embraced fully, was only to satisfy Gloria and obey her every command completely. His conversion to his life of nude permanent slavery was complete.