Steve's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to bend my neck up to suck her tits some more but couldn't get to them. She tried to help by raising her chest up but I just took her by the armpits and pulled her up so I could find a nipple. The best part was that by dipping my hips, I was able to let my dick pop out from between us so that it was now resting between her legs and nosing around her pussy. Oh yeah. I think this surprised her because she was now very close to really doing THE BIG THING.

She lay on top of me, not moving. I thought that maybe she was having 2nd and 3rd thoughts about this and that she might jump up and run off. And then ruin my career and, as a follow up, make my life hell. I hadn't started the evening thinking this was going to happen, but it did, and here we were. What if I had really pissed her off? Oh, jeez.

All these things were running through my mind plus the sensation of having my dick sort of nuzzling up into her hot pussy. The devil took over again and I took a chance and flexed my cock, which made it jump a little and changed where it was touching her. When she wiggle and flexed her pelvis we connected a little more. I bowed my hips up and the head of my dick just popped into her. It was amazing how good this felt. It was hot and tight and it was all I could do not to jam all of it into at once and start pounding.

She gasped when the head went it. She had to had to have known she had a pretty good sized dick in her hands but I doubt she had considered how it would feel actually in her pussy. Now she was beginning to find out. She said to "Wait a sec while I get used to this thing."

My dick was so hard a cat couldn't scratch it, but she was asking me not to slip any more into her for a minute. That moment will forever be frozen in time for me. The feeling of that hot pussy around the head of my dick was a moment I'll always remember. She caught her breath and then she actually pushed back onto it herself. She got an inch or so in and stopped again to get used to the bigger size, I guess. I don't think I have a porn-star dick, but it seems to be fatter than average and maybe an inch or two longer. It was big enough to make her need to relax to get it all in.

She was definitely enjoying this as much as I was. She was really wet and while her pussy was tight, it was absolutely the slickest thing I've ever been in. We started working together to get my dick all the way in. I'd push my hips up and she'd push back onto it. Another inch would disappear. I started slowly working it in and out---two or three inches of movement. Man, that felt great and I could feel my nuts starting to tighten up a little. Another back and forth with another inch or two going in. She had her eyes closed and seemed to be chewing on her bottom lip while I was on the in-stroke.

Finally, her last push rested her against my balls. I twitched my dick and she grinned and squeezed her cunt muscles to let me know she had felt it inside her. I don't know what her sex life at home was like but here, she was becoming a fucking animal. When she was comfortable with all of my cock she pushed herself into a sitting position and rotated her hips while my dick was 100% inside as far as it could go.

I had my fingers on both of her tits and was starting to really work them again. I was pinching them pretty hard while I twisted and pulled on them. They felt like big erasers and started tasting sweaty and sweet and the same time. I was able to raise my head up, to chew, suck and nibble of them. I hadn't meant to leave any marks on her but her breasts were all red and inflamed looking.

Then she started a rocking motion that didn't make my dick go in or out but I guess was teasing her clit as it ground against my pelvic bone. I could feel my dickhead rubbing the top of her pussy so I was pretty sure I had filled her all the way up. I know she had another orgasm doing that because I could feel her hot pussy contract again and she then she just fell forward onto my chest.

I hadn't done anything and I hadn't gotten my nuts off, either. She laid on top of me just breathing deeply for a minute. When it looked like she was coming around, I started twitching my dick again. She knew I hadn't cum and she sat back up on my scorching dick and said something like:

"Well, sailor, what can I do for you?"

I told her to not get off and to just turn around on me. That put us in a great position where she could raise and lower herself a little and it felt like being in the doggy position. We did this for only a couple of minutes when she said her legs were on fire and she had to stop. I think I flipped her off me and onto her belly. I pulled her ass up in the air and got behind her on the floor. My cock was absolute steel and when I pushed the head towards her pussy, she reached underneath her and guided it right back home. In one push I was all the in to my balls and she was taking it and pushing back on me.

I tried to calm down mentally but the vision of this woman, in my bed with her beautiful ass up in the air, with my dick sliding in and out of her, was soon going to be too much. Her back was sweaty; I was sweaty and I was working hard to pound this pussy for as long as I could.

My balls were about to explode but I didn't have a rubber on and since this was so unexpected, we hadn't talked about this particular moment. I was sawing in and out of her it felt like I was about to blow the end of my dick off.

I panted: "Bonnie, I'm closed to cumming. Where do you want it?"

I doubt if she had thought about this either until now. She didn't say anything for a moment as if considering the options. Then she looked around behind at me and said:

"Steve, I want you to cum in me. I want you to give it all to me and don't leave anything out."

I had stopped stroking while she spoke to me and when I got that message; that I could blast into her married pussy, I just went into to a fucking frenzy. I couldn't pump fast enough or hard enough. She was constantly moaning and grunting as I reached the back of her cunt with each stroke. Then there it was...I started shooting cum like out of a firehose. I arched my back and pulled her ass onto me as much as possible. I pulsed and shot and grunted and still felt like I wanted to do more.

Bonnie was spent and just went face down on the bed. We wiggled our way back to the pillows and I left my dick still wedged between her legs. After a bit, I rolled over and had to shut my eyes. This had been too in-fucking-credible. My dick just flopped out of her and lay on my leg. The room really smelled of sex. Her pussy smell was strong but not offensive at all. In fact, coupled with our sweat and sperm, the aroma was pretty neat.

I don't know how long I had my eyes closed, re-living every moment of the evening. Something brought me out of my coma; the sensation of something warm on my cock. In fact, the sensation was of half my cock being someplace warm and slick. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was Bonnie on her elbows, bent over my cock and balls. She had 3 or 4 inches of my soft dick in her mouth and was sucking and gently bobbing her head up and down. That was quite a sight. What a way to wake up! Despite the fact that I come so hard I almost passed out, she was making my dick come back to life and I could feel every lick of her tongue as she played with me.

As my dick got harder, she got bolder. She was now holding my dick in her left hand and cradling my balls with her right. She was running a fingernail from the base of my dick, down over my balls and then further down to the crack of my ass. It took about two seconds for my dick to jump up all by itself. I put my hand on her head to just guide the activities and she increased the suction and tempo of her work on my dick.

As great as this was, I wanted to do something for her, too. I reached around her and started pulling her legs up towards the top of the bed. I don't think she knew what I was going to do until I took her left leg and pulled it over my face. She was uncomfortable with this, I think. This is about the most intimate position I can think of for a man and woman...especially if they barely know each other. I had just pounded that pussy and filled it with sperm until it was squishy and sloppy. I don't know if she had gone to the bathroom to clean up but I was face to slit, with a hot, wet cunt.

The aroma was heady as was the erotic situation. I reached up and held her ass in both hands and then pulled it down closer to my mouth. Her pussy was a very reddish-pink and even in the dim light of the room, I could see it was wet and shiny. Her cunt lips were still hanging open and were very puffy. She was resisting a little so I bowed my head up and licked the insides of her thighs, close to her cunt. She stiffened up again, but this time I think it was because it was a good thing. I licked again, running the tip of my tongue inside her groove, from top to bottom where her clit was now.

That did it. When I drilled my tongue into her hole, she started mashing down on me and squirming from side to side to get me just where she wanted me. I was relentless in licking that cunt. When I finally went all the way down and locked onto her clit, she acted like her head was going to fly off. She was saying:

"Oh, oh, oh, oh,.........right there.........yessssssssssssss" and just moaned more.

She had stopped sucking my dick; I don't think she could concentrate on it while getting her button battered by my tongue.

Finally she said:

"Please, just fuck me NOW!"

I eased her off me and on to her back. I got her legs in the crook of my arms and let the head of my dick just tease her hole again. She grabbed my dick and firmly pulled me into her. I finished the job with one long, deep stroke. I could feel the head of my dick touching the back of her pussy; I was in that deep. I started stroking, long and slow, quick and short; just the head in...everything I could think of to make this something she would remember, too. I was going over the moon when my balls were ready again. I pulled her up so her legs were on my shoulders and I was plowing into her as deep as I could go and pounding that pussy with everything I had. I was mauling her tits with my hands and I hoped to God I didn't hurt her. I was out of my mind and wanted everything about her to be as out of control as I was.

She was just rolling her head back and forth on the bed and was just muttering sounds and grunts when I hit bottom. She had been trying to scratch my ass and claw at me for more dick but I think I finally gave her all she could handle. Her arms were lying weakly on the bed as I just roared and heaved and fired more sperm into her. Oh, my God. That was amazing. I was completely spent and was barely able to not collapse on top of her. I continued to slowly pump another 10 or 20 strokes into her soaked pussy. It was making really great slurping noises as my dickhead traveled in and out. The sperm and her juices were all over us and leaking out of her cunt and down her crack, onto the bed. I finally had to quit and made one last stroke; tried to twitch my dick and then pulled a big wad of sperm and juice out her.

We laid together with our arms and legs all over each other and almost over-slept. Truthfully, it was a little awkward that morning. There is a certain reality of the night before that you need to deal with. We had to shower quickly and though there was a fair amount of hugging and rubbing we didn't go any further than that.

I'm still not sure what either of our expectations were then or how we'll feel as the day wears on. I kissed her as she was ready to hurry back to her room to change and I said to her: " No matter what happens, last night was very real for me and that I would never forget it." That was no lie or exaggeration.

She briefly kissed me and simply said we could talk about it later and see what happens. And then she was gone.

To be continued...

12