All Comments on 'Stevie's Black Lace Adventure'

by noisymother

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SadieRoseSadieRoseover 15 years ago
Stevie Through The Looking Glass

There were so many subtle references in this story, to Narnia as the narrator points out, but also to Alice and Oz and the transformative force of the id. And just what every young man with a passion for panties needs, his very own Fairy GodTranny. Love it!

stargamestargameover 15 years ago
nice dream

What a dream, I've been there.

bmw3guybmw3guyover 15 years ago
mmm, so sexxy!

love the transformation ... sounds so wonderful

KitschshamanKitschshamanover 12 years ago
well done

wonderfully written story with a nice twist at the end, very nice, very hot and I'm not even a cross-dresser!

amylin456amylin456over 12 years ago

very hot story.. You bring out so many of the feelings of a CD !!!!

How did you know. Sexy descriptions as well.

Well written

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
Made me smile

I enjoyed the whole story, the feeling of disorientation, the lingerie, the transformation and the sudden return to reality. After finishing this story I immediately started thinking of what the future will bring for this guy. I'm sure it will include some nice slinky lingerie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very well written

This story has a very smooth flow, describes well, and transitions very fluidly. Keep writing like this! Would love to find out if the main character acts on his unconscious fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boy that was bad.

Did it every occur to you that Steve might just stand up and punch her lights out? Awful story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish I was Stevie :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous