All Comments on 'Stick Together'

by EighthSpan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Unique . . .

. . . and well done. You might make me a monster girl fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you give in another chapter or two

To get detailed accounts of Violet's new abilities as a slime, and especially of Abraham's transformation and new abilities!

SerrowynSerrowynabout 6 years ago
Wow

This my first story of both yours and in the slime genre, though far from my first transformation tale. I loved it and am moving straight to your other work. Can't wait to read more!

OblimoOblimoabout 6 years ago
Sexysillyfun

What a sexy, fun read! Hopefully, June eventually recommends to Violet that she ease off Abraham before his heart explodes, at least for a little while.

Slime girls are indeed absurd, and I love how your characters indulge in the silliness of their own situation. I strongly believe that absurdity is fundamental to slime girls’ appeal (and all monster girls, probably). In many ways, they are the ultimate, ridiculous metaphor of pornographic sexuality: men of marble, women of Jell-O.

That’s what I was trying to convey when I wrote my goo girl smut back in 2006 for /d/ (I’m the It’s Always Time guy.) MGE fandom was still nascent in the West back then (monster girls weren’t quite a thing yet), and my preference is to make up my own backstory anyway. Well, actually, steal ideas and twist and mutate the daylights out of them, to be honest.

In this story, I enjoyed the elements that sprung from your own imagination more than the MGE canonical ideas. So I’d love to read a story from you about an original monster girl, or something completely new!

xtra123xtra123almost 6 years ago
Just terrific

Awesome in tempo, imagination, and clarity of description. Hopefully more dark slime to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous