All Comments on 'Sticks of Wood Pt. 01: Gathering'

by LisaRowl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Dragons_PetDragons_Petalmost 6 years ago

I loved every word of this story, and so did my Domme. We can't wait for more.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

Maybe I have no shame but I don't think that the blackmail is enough to make someone do anything against thier will.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 6 years ago
Love It

Really enjoyed this LisaRowl. It had an unexpected ending and potential for all kinds of adventures. Good job. Not an easy task in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed

This was a good story, but you had other good stories that you gave up on to write this and I don't really see this story going anywhere. The teacher one had more potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignore the trolls

The guy you replied to is just a troll looking to get a rise out of you. He comments on nearly every story with "that's illegal" or something similarly asinine. Just leave him be and pretend he doesn't exist and maybe he'll go away.

This was a fun story, a little short but I enjoyed it. I'll check out some of your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story. Very unique and super hot. Can't wait to see what else you have in store. Thanks for writing!

VancouverManVancouverManalmost 6 years ago
Well done. Love it!

Great writing. Hope you keep going with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

god dam he is stupid let them have the pics and cut the cage off and leave town after reporting to the police

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 5 years ago
Don't let the cowards get to you!

This is an excellent story! A very erotic FANTASY. You should be proud of your work!

greenman440greenman440over 5 years ago
Unpleasant Story

Has to be said for me, all of your stories are just miserable, unfeeling cruelty. Yes it's in the BDSM section, but it's just unpleasant reading. You certainly have interesting fantasies circulating in your head

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years ago
Fantasy

A lovely fantasy.

The drugs and blackmail with not one but multiple victims wouldn't really work in the real world, but what a fantastic fantasy.

As for the punishment? Or whatever his treatment may be, sign me up! Going down on not one but two gorgeous women sounds more like a reward to me, even if I have to wear a chastity cage, or come to think of it especially if I have to wear a chastity cage.

Whatever, I love your writing and the subject, women rule! A pity you haven't continued the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous