Sticks of Wood Pt. 01: Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tongue it!" she shouts, and when I do she fucks my face. It is hard, thrusts, that I'm worried will break my nose. This gets worse as I suck and tongue her clit - she squeezes harder, thrusts stronger. If my cock doesn't snap, my neck will. But i can't help but be aroused an my sex aches in its cage.

Then with a long moan, a final powerful, jolt that gives me whiplash, she is shooting her cum into my mouth.

I am crying as she says "swallow, swallow, swallow" and I gulp down her cum.

She lets me go. I try not to sob on all fours, but knowing that Veronica is still filming my face makes it worse.

Sonia rests a foot on my back. She tasted so sweet.

"Okay," she says. "That was pretty good. Do you know your place now, Sput?"

I know right away she is talking to me, has renamed me.

"Yes," I say, quietly.

"Yes, what?" she says and kicks me lightly in the face with the other foot.

"Yes, Ma'am," I say.

"Good," she says. "Okay, go home now. We have your number. Never turn your phone off or let it get away from you. We could text or call you anytime and you must respond immediately, no matter what. If you start disobeying us, photos start going out."

Then she shoves me hard with one foot and I fall away from her.

"Go now, Sput. We'll be in touch. Your clothes are on the kitchen floor."

I start to get up, but it's Veronica who shouts "crawl to them."

And so, like a dog, I crawl to the kitchen while Veronica shoots me and I dress.

When I'm right at the living room door, she calls out again. "Hey Sput, tell the camera your name."

I turn, swallow the violent rage I'm feeling. "My name is Sput," I say.

Veronica smiles. Sonia begins to titter. "Who does Sput belong to?" Sonia asks.

"Sput belongs to Sonia and Veronica."

"You mean Mistress Sonia and Mistress Veronica. Try again. Into the camera"

I swallow.

"Sput belongs to Mistress Sonia and Mistress Veronica."

The girls are shrieking with laughter. I turn, make it all the way to the elevator door. But Veronica has followed me.

She grabs my ass as the doors open and whispers right in my ear. "Don't ever let me catch defiance in your eye again." Then she gives me a hard whack on the butt to send me into the lift and it's somehow the most humiliating thing of the night.

Sonia's laughter follows me down to the ground floor.

12