Still Faithful, Always Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I guess that makes sense. You want to know how I wear it. I'll wear it with ours Baby! I told Greg that at dinner. I told him I would never take ours off ever again."

Laura and Dan talked for a few minutes longer. Dan told of his plans with Mrs. Patron and Friend visiting galleries. He told Laura to call on his cell phone if she needed to get in touch this weekend. Dan decided to close with a joke although he was sure his joke would be unsettling to his wife. "If you get in trouble this weekend you won't need to call me to bail you out. Since you'll be with your lawyer, Greg can deal with the legal issues."

"Dan! That was uncalled for!"

"Just kidding Baby, just kidding. I love you. Until Tuesday, bye-bye."

"I love you too Baby, never forget that simple truth. I love you, bye Baby."

- -

Shortly after six Greg called and said he was either half an hour away or an hour and a half depending on Friday afternoon traffic conditions. Forty-five minutes later the night attendant called from his concierge desk, "Your guest has arrived, madam." Laura asked he be pointed in the right direction, "I'll meet him at the elevator, thank you so much." When elevator door slid open Laura barely noticed her neighbor Upper Floor standing beside her lover. Arms opened in synch with elevator doors and Greg stepped into them for an embrace and kiss. Upper Floor gave a lecherous grin as those elevator doors slid closed. Two people kissing did not notice any amusement.

Resisting the urge to take Greg immediately to her bed, Laura directed him to her sofa and joined him sitting as close as possible. She didn't speak but nothing could still her hands or her lips. Greg held his woman close without clutching. He allowed Laura to burrow into him body and soul; any sounds she made were in a lust language unintelligible by those not so affected. Greg recalled times like this in years past. He did not cry often but eyes moistened at the emotion of the moment. Suddenly his arms contracted squeezing his Laura as tight as possible. He too wanted them not as a couple but one.

Greg struggled to rise still clutching Laura in his arms. When up and balanced he said one word, "Bedroom!" Laura extracted an arm to point the way.

Their sex Tuesday broke the chains each wore keeping them apart. This Friday night Greg and Laura made love completely; they shared as much tender care and emotion as Laura could ever recall. No memory from four years they had together compared. As Greg made love to her body and soul memories of prior times of loving flashed as synapse between Laura's brain cells: first birthday, first loving; love in their cave on a St. Maarten vacation; after a New Years Eve party decked out in silver; après ski by a fireplace in Stowe; and especially, oh yes that last night together, when she tried to return the ring on her third finger. Laura had so many memories of almost perfect sexual times with her lover; she began to cry as the sound of her orgasm faded. Her lungs sucked in huge draughts of air to replace oxygen burned by passion. Body was depleted, consumed by sex and love. Laura struggled to find Greg's hand with her own. Nothing was more important at the moment than holding this beautiful man's hand. They were finally together once again. Laura's body tingled. The man beside her was still a perfect sexual fit for her body. Greg still thrilled her sexually in a way no man ever gave thrill, not even Dan.

As she returned from her fog Laura squeezed the hand she held with her right hand even tighter. With her left hand she traversed her own body exploring the places her lover stimulated so exquisitely. Hand traced lightly around eyes touching brows and lashes; Greg had kissed her eye lids shut and used her brows as mustache. Laura kissed her fingertips and directed them along and around her neck. She tried to find the bruise she knew must be forming below an ear. With effort she directed her eyes to the red circles and teeth marks along the trail from breasts to pussy; fingers followed until they reached slit between legs. Middle finger traversed slit, Laura shuddered, shuddered hard, convulsed; she sat upright.

"Oh god how I love you, Greg! That was beautiful, maybe the best ever. Sit up and kiss me!"

Greg slowly worked his body to sitting when Laura rejected his attempt to pull her to his chest. His arms wrapped tight around his lover. Neither measured time as they kissed. Finally Laura twitched and squirmed away from embrace.

"We can't stay here and make love all night. I'd like nothing better than have you screw me to the bed right now."

"I sense a but . . . ."

"But we need to get up, shower, dress and go get something to eat. I want to talk with you this weekend as much as I want to screw you, to make love with you, to have wild sex together, to just plain fuck each other silly."

Laura managed to lead the way to bathroom where she scrubbed lover and he scrubbed she. They dressed casually with sweaters to protect against the chill damp of the San Francisco evening. As they exited Laura's building she introduced Greg to the evening attendant and told him she would arrange with concierge to get keys and a fob so Greg could come and go as schedules dictated.

"We are going to have fog tonight," Laura judged before they travelled a full block toward the delicatessen; "I love the fog here at night, peaceful and sensual."

"I've heard peaceful, I've heard eerie, never sensual."

"Fog is warm, moist, it surrounds like a lover, so obscure but fog can be penetrated, penetrated by a lover or a spirit. I just find fog sensual, sexual even. One day I may reveal more, for tonight sensual is enough. Here is my favorite deli."

"Sensual, sexual, penetrating even, that's how you see fog?"

"Don't you love the way this goat cheese adds a delicate flavor to our salad?"

"Goat cheese in the fog or is this just Laura being fog? You are always sensual and sexy Laura; with Dan in the fog in San Francisco perhaps?"

"Mmmmm, sensual fog stories are for another day. We are together today. When the fog rolls in maybe Laura and Greg can make our own fog story. We will some day; I promise, not today."

Greg's curiosity would not that easily be satisfied. He tried again, "With Dan, another man, a woman even?"

"Mmmmmm – uhhhmmm – uuuunnnnhhhhmmmm --- maybe!"

"Laura, you teasing scamp. I'll make you pay when we get home."

"Praise all gods on high; did you hear what you said? I love you, I love you; I love you Greg Harrison – When – We – Get - Home. Oh how much I do love you my special darling. Forget about the fog; kiss me now and let's eat our salad so we can go home to our home; we will go to our home together."

Kiss banished any fog lingering about their now relationship. Acknowledgement by both that Laura and Greg had a home here together could become a barrier against any future fog. Greg forked a mouthful of salad and concentrated to savor the goat cheese as Laura suggested.

With arm wrapped around Greg's waist as his was around hers Laura led a rambling route home. They walked slow stopping often to look in shop windows and to kiss at each stop. Laura showed off the few blocks that were her San Francisco. I'll give him a little hint on the way home. Laura led a path alongside her building; she stopped them by leaning on a light pole, "Kiss me."

Laura pointed to the sky; tonight's fog was settling but building tops were still visible. "I wish my home had one of those balconies like my neighbors." She kissed Greg, held the kiss with tongue. Laura pointed to balconies on other buildings. "Some nights in the fog you can hear sound but see no one, no one clearly." Laura twisted one hand under Greg's sweater to rub closer to his chest. Other hand went to his crotch. "Kiss me again, kiss me hard." One last hint and then we go inside to make love the rest of the night. Laura turned her back to her lover; she guided Greg's hands under her sweater and top. She needed his hands holding her intimately. Greg pushed brassiere up and away freeing Laura's breasts to his hands. Laura pointed to her building. "There is my place, dark on the fourth floor." She aimed higher pointing to a balcony, "I am friendly with a neighbor, Upper Floor, who lives there. Sometimes when we visit we go to his balcony. I will introduce you."

Greg kissed Laura's neck at the same time twisting nipples to a peak. Laura moaned and tried to turn her lips to his kiss. "Harder, just a little harder and then we can go in."

Laura hung the sweaters they wore and then excused herself. "See if you can find the stuff to fix drinks." Five minutes later she returned to the living room bare. Kissing Greg she accepted her scotch rocks. "I am bare ass naked for you darling, no nude, no undressed, not a stitch, no shoes even, just call me bare ass naked. When we finish these drinks I am yours completely. I don't have a suitable desk; I'll just have to kneel."

When it was time, "Get down you slut, take my pants off. We're both going to find out if you still know how to be a proper cocksucker slut whore."

Before meeting Laura, and since their separation as well, Greg had never had a woman who could take cock as she. It wasn't simple servitude, he had at times been with women who were truly submissive; Laura was not submissive at all. She had the ability to give completely. When Laura gave her mouth and throat to Greg's cock it was his responsibility alone to stop. Greg knew Laura would give up breathing and pass out rather than back off his cock. He pulled her hair and tilted head back. Laura's mouth opened and she waited.

"Use your lips and tongue to get me wet. You're so out of practice. Wet will go down easier."

Laura took cock head into her mouth with her tongue circling and licking. She shook head up and down indicating yes, she was ready for more. Greg gave a thrust toward the top of Laura's mouth. He wanted to feel her gag and succeeded. Laura squawked and choked, forced by her lover's fat cock; her body rebelled at the onslaught. With a deep breath she regained control and resumed tongue circling until shaft gleamed with her spit whenever Greg pulled back.

"It's time bitch, no stopping; I am going to fuck your face for my pleasure alone."

With hair as handhold Greg pulled Laura's head sharply, with a matching motion he flexed hips forward. Laura struggled, her mouth snapped and teeth raked cock but could not repel Greg's thrusting assault. Laura felt her lips and nose in her lover's pubic hair. The curls pulled a mental trigger; suddenly she began to suck harder trying to pull cock in further than it could go, searching for more than even lover possessed. Greg pulled back; he left only cock's tip nestled between painted lips. Cock waited at mouth's entrance; lips fluttered at the tip, tongue darted to probe cock's opening. A pull of hair with hips driving cock deep mashed Laura's lips against pubic hair once again. Hands let loose of hair to grab neck and hold tight; Laura wrapped her arms around Greg's waist.

Finally Greg withdrew completely to let Laura breath. "I love you, you're the only one. There is no one like you, Laura, no one at all. I'm going to fuck your mouth hard until I cum." Laura smiled acceptance and pulled him closer. Greg fucked hard for several minutes with each thrust driving full length into Laura's throat. At last he screamed and spewed his essence directly into his woman. Both collapsed grabbing each other in a tight and clutching hug about the shoulders.

"Let's have another scotch to close out the evening. We can go to bed and make love; I really want you to love me tonight."

"I will love you tonight and every night. I want to make love with you every night I can for as long as I can. I have loved you while apart darling; we may not always be able to be together but I never want to be apart again."

"Tonight is for sex and making love. Tomorrow we must talk about us. Greg, please understand; tonight is two but us is three. Drink up it's still tonight; I am ready to have you in my bed."

Laura showered alone in the morning, and she had coffee brewed with bagels, cheese and juice at the table by the time Greg came from his shower.

"Good morning my love, kiss me and sit. I haven't had breakfast with you in six years; I think I still remember how you like your coffee."

Laura made Greg eat one handed; she held his other hand. He also received kisses on cheek and lips as he chewed his bagel and ate wedges of cheese. Laura got up and refreshed their coffee after a spell. "I thought we could walk about and enjoy the city as we talk through things and reconnect. Is that okay with you Baby?"

"I thought you might have gone back to reserving Baby for Dan."

"You're my Baby too, Baby. You know how important you were to me back then Greg; you're still there, still here."

Wearing casual clothes and good walking shoes Greg and Laura taxied to the Fisherman's Wharf area. Together they strolled window shopping. In one small men's store Laura noticed a nice selection of scarves in the window. They looked hand-made, unique in both fabric and design. She guided them in to look closer at the selection and eventually chose a fine wool scarf and another of mostly silk fabric. "When you wear these, whether for warmth or decoration, I want you to remember this day, this week." The lady at the cash register applauded gently as Laura presented the gift and a kiss.

At a Starbucks they bought latte and found a bench outside where they could watch people passing by and talk. Laura knew she had to start the conversation. It could not be put off; Greg could not lead. It was Laura's time; she began with mea culpa.

"I was an ass, a selfish ass about our affair. The crap I put Dan through was totally unacceptable. You and I can't renew our relationship with that sort of behavior by me. It would hang over what we can have. I can't treat Dan like that again. If I try my behavior will ruin whatever you and I can make of a future together."

"You know there were times, many times, I tried to get you to moderate how you treated Dan. He is a good guy; I never had anything but respect for him. I still don't. If you had ever treated me like that your bottom would still be red."

"I know. I should have listened to you."

Greg leaned in for a kiss at first gentle and soft. Laura responded to kiss and Greg pressed deeper. He was about to engulf his lady with both hands when he realized one hand held his latte. Greg pulled back from kissing. "What do we do?" Both drank to finish as Laura considered the question. After thought she held out her left hand with the diamond engagement ring Greg had given six years ago. Two other rings adorned that finger.

"I am a three ring woman now. I must talk with Dan. I am not sure if I will wear your ring home or put it on when I am with Dan as part of whatever conversation we have. Dan has already asked me to leave your ring on my hand. He said he wants to know how I wear your ring and ours."

Greg noticed Laura spoke of her other rings as ours just as Dan noticed the same. Dan recognized one aspect of significance; Greg understood his own significance of Laura's nomenclature.

"I want him to know that I have changed; I am not the young, selfish, childish Laura I was ten years ago - six years ago. I have matured. I also live out here in San Francisco almost a third of my life. He knows Baby, Dan knew before I admitted to myself, that my feelings for you are still strong deep inside."

Laura paused, she watched a mother with two children in the park across the way. She took a deep breath. It is time to face the truth; I need to tell Greg what I really want. She kissed her lover. She was coming to understand the language she would have to use working out this new lifestyle arrangement. Laura kissed Greg lightly beginning on his lips, sliding across his face to cheek and then working down to his neck. She blew an air kiss and then sat back looking out into space.

"Baby, I do want two husbands at this time in my life. I want you to be my San Francisco husband the week to ten days a month I am here with Business Lady. I want to have that life with you here and I want to keep the life I have with Dan back home."

"Do you think Dan will ever agree to something like that Darl . . . no, Darling isn't what I should call you; this is a Laura question?"

"If I am honest, if all three of us can be honest and I can present the situation to him in the right manner, then yes; I think Dan might agree and say okay. Dan never accepted me with you before, he agreed, maybe allowed us to be together is better, but he never accepted. That was my fault. I was a bitch, a certified bitch, about my right to have my affair my way."

"Yes you were all of that and more. As I said, your ass would have turned red and stayed red."

"I think I can convince Dan to agree because of the geography. Geography and that my timing here with you is controlled by my business work activity is a big difference. What I will be asking is not Laura's desire to get away from him to be with lover, with other husband, for sex and companionship. Outside circumstances favor us this time Baby."

"Dan also has an outside interest, Mrs. Patron."

"Come on girl, a seventy year old woman for a fifty year old man? You are joking, deluding yourself about that woman."

"Don't laugh, not about Mrs. Patron. I have told Dan many times I want to be just like her when I grow up. She may be seventy but she is sharp as a tack, and she and Dan have a kind of love, affection at least, that is beautiful and not at all threatening to me. Yes they do get it on and with some frequency not just once-in-a-while."

"I have one last question Mr. Greg Harrison. Will you accept this woman, Mrs. Laura Martell, as lover, part time wife, under the conditions, understandings, we have been talking about?"

Now it was Greg's turn to look inside. I know I will accept. A part of me still says I want her completely, only mine. How much of the Laura I know and love is due to her and Dan and their marriage? That's a question I have never really considered. I didn't think it through when I had that ring made six years ago. He reached for Laura's left hand and removed his engagement ring. Laura gasped and he saw her face wrinkle about to tear and cry. He kissed lips lightly and took both of her hands in his.

"Mrs. Laura Martell, will you marry me? Will you accept this ring as symbol of our betrothal and your willingness to become Mrs. Laura Martell-Harrison when you are here with me? I respect and accept you as Mrs. Laura Martell when you are with Dan and your east coast home."

Laura kissed her man. As soon as she said one simple word he would have a new title, fiancé, "Yes!" She kissed again, "Yes I will accept our betrothal and your promise to marry when we can."

"Maybe I'll use Martell-Harrison here and Harrison-Martell the rest of the time. I wonder if a hyphenated name will cause problems. I won't fight about names as long as I have you. I love you Baby. Let's move on and do some more sightseeing."

Laura and Greg acted like young lovers the rest of the day. They traipsed the city holding hands and they kissed when the spirit of romance tapped either on shoulder. A cable car beckoned; they boarded standing on the outer rung holding on to a roof pole. Half way up Nob Hill Greg noticed a bar with outdoor seating. At next stop he pulled Laura off the cable car and each ordered an Irish coffee. Laura couldn't keep her hands off her man. Greg returned her gesture reaching under sweater to touch and tickle.

"Mrs. Martell-Harrison, I think it is time to return home and partake of furious sexual activity." Laura licked a spot of whipped cream from Greg's lip and jumped up waiving arm in air when she saw an empty cab approach.