All Comments on 'Still Irresistible'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A good continuation of this series, and I'm glad that the father is finally starting to loosen up and enjoy Sarah's attention. I can see things becoming very interesting soon, and there's a lot of ways for this sexy situation to go.

On a side note, I really enjoyed your Teardrop Tonya series, and was wondering if you had any plans to continue that one as well? It just seemed like there could be more to explore there, especially regarding the neighbor's uptight wife. If you ever do write more in that series, I'd be glad to read it :) Thanks again for the fun erotic fics!

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Love this story!

And hope there is more!

Freelation3377Freelation3377over 10 years ago
Fantastic story...please write more :)

Fantastic story...please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot!!!!!!!

Stories like this are why guys jackoff.

1usmale481usmale48over 10 years ago
Her best friend

This was much better than the first installment with a personal note of my own! Good friends of my wife and me were spending the night because an ice storm had started since they had arrived for a visit. After we put the kids to bed (their daughter was our daughter's best friend), we all settled in the living room where, after awhile, Kevin and my wife and Liz started playing guitars and singing John Prine songs. After about a half hour or so, I got bored and went upstairs to watch TV. Maybe twenty minutes later, Liz comes in (in a bathrobe) and proceeds to seduce me! With our spouses downstairs she first gives me a blowjob, then she sits on my cock while I am sitting on the sofa!! Erotic as Hell. Oh, my wife and I had not had sex in about two years!! True story, no bullshit.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
sorry

but as trivial as they may seem, the distractions caused by the constant inconsistencies really take away from the fun of reading your story. i.e., her eyes, which color are they, hazel or caramel?

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
That Was A HOT!! One****

The risk takers have all the fun. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...