All Comments on 'Still More Friends! Ch. 04'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Another Great one

Another well done chapter. Sometime back, I commented to NSG that Laura would find a way to get a steady diet of Scott's monster cock. once she had it, she damned sure wasn't going to give it up by a little rule her hubby made up to say she couldn't have it again. That went by the wayside pretty early in the weekend. She and her friend Sonia are both devious bitches, and even fucked old John in the ass.

I was correct. She has connived like the whore and slut she is, from the time she left the cabin with her husband in the last story series. The one look she shot at Scott let her intentions be known. Scott wasn't sure how she would manage it, but even at that time he knew that she could work her husband like a trained hound on a leash.

She was in partership with her friend and old school chum, another slut, Sonia. Her main goal was to manuever her husband where he not only allowed, but encouraged his wife to fuck Scott . I further believe she will conspire with her friend to make sure she continues to fuck Scott without john being there or without sonia being there eith for the couple's fun. Lets face it, Laura is a conniving bitch who wants nothing more out of life than to be a slut addicted to Scott's big cock. She is john's wife legally but her body, and above all, her soul, belongs to Scott.

Scott can make her do anything he wishes of her. If it meant the loss of his cock, or blowing her husband's brains all over the cabin floor, she'd do it in a heartbeat

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so glad

I'm so glad you decided to continue this series, it's one of my favorites... it's not over the top with the pain part, and it's not one of those ones where everyone betrays each other... and I love the twists that you put in and all the creative ideas that the guys have for the girls! I can't wait to see how Sonia reacts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lines like these:

"She got a big smile on her face and positioned herself between my legs." are disapointing from someone with your ability

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

we are anxiously waiting for more chapters. Don't leave us hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous