Still More Friends! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled on a pair of shorts and rummaged around gathering up some stuff. I didn't see what all except noticed he took a fairly long piece of the lightweight hemp cord I had laying around.

The two of them headed out the door.

For reasons I can't explain, I seemed to have an extraordinary amount of sexual stamina that day. I wanted to feel one of Laura's astonishing blow jobs.

"Come over here and suck my cock" I commanded.

She got a big smile on her face and positioned herself between my legs. She started by teasing my cock and balls with her tongue. She licked me all over, especially paying attention to my scrotum. Soon she sucked first one, then the other of my testicles all the way in her mouth.

In spite of everything I was soon growing hard yet again. Once Laura had me completely erect she started to suck on my cock for real. She was bobbing up and down and I loved watching my cock disappear between her lips.

After a few minutes she pulled off and looked up at me with a wicked smile and softly said, "Fuck my mouth! Fuck it hard!"

I wasn't about to argue. I grabbed her hair with both hands and soon had her sliding my entire cock in and out of her mouth rapidly. I was nearly banging her face against my pubic bone. She was gagging and choking ever so slightly, but was mostly moaning and groaning some very lusty sounds.

I savagely fucked her mouth as my orgasm built. It took a long time but ultimately her cocksucking talents pushed me to the edge.

I growled at her, "Spill one drop and I'll string you up and crop those nice white tits of yours!"

That generated a deeper moan which I felt clear in my balls.

I started to cum and pulled her face down hard!

I could feel her swallow for all she was worth as my cock shot globs of cum deep in her gullet.

When I was spent I finally released her.

She looked up at me with a shit eating grin and to my amazement had managed to contain the entire load. Then the unbelievable slut did something that shocked me.

She stuck out her tongue and let a little dribble of cum run off and drip to the floor. She actually wanted me to crop her tits!

"You are going to be fucking sorry you did THAT!" I roared, meaning it this time.

I quickly grabbed and roughly shoved her over to where I could sting her up, which I wasted no time in doing. I pulled her arms wide apart and tight enough over the beam that she was nearly off the floor.

To be continued...

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12