Still the Biggest Chocolate Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

After putting on all those shows, she collapsed onto his chest. As she lay there, she thought about where she was the day before. She was imprisoned by her father, humiliated and disgraced by her school, and engaged to a weak-dick jock. Her worrisome thoughts faded as Icarus's dick throbbed inside her.

"Your pussy's still so fucking tight," he groaned.

"It's not that tight," she moaned, leaning up and looking into his eyes. "Your dick is just fucking huge."

"My dick's not that big. At some point, all big dicks stretch pussies out. Your shit is still tight as fuck; that's just good pussy."

"Don't downplay your dick's magic. It still only takes three or four thrusts to make me cum."

"That's because your pussy is so fucking tight. It perfectly grips my cock and makes itself cum."

"Speaking of making myself cum..." Her breathing became labored, and her pussy tightened around his shaft. "It feels like I'm about to cum again."

"See; and I'm not even moving. It's that magic pussy."

"It's both magics," she grunted.

"Oh shit, I can feel that pussy gripping. You're really about to cum?"

"Fuck yeah. It's pushing on my fucking G-spot."

"Fucking cum; bust that nut, baby."

Unaided, Jennifer's pussy squeezed his cock and convulsed hard. She buried her face in his chest, screaming at the top of her lungs. He massaged her back, comforting her as she muffled her orgasmic yelps.

"Oh, my god..." she moaned, leaning up and putting her hands on his chest. "I wanna fuck you so hard right now. I mean really fuck you; like fuck the hell out of you."

"So you don't want to film something first?"

"Ooh, I forgot about the stage. I so wanna film something first."

She sensually rolled off him and let him get out of the chair. He led her over to the porn stage and introduced her to the operating cameraman. There was a trio already shooting, but Jennifer could tell the guy was close. Within seconds, the guys busted, shooting cum all over their little slut's chest.

Icarus asked the camera operator to broadcast their scene while Jennifer helped the girl up. The cameraman set up the monitors and plastered their faces all over the TVs and projectors. Jennifer giggled as she saw herself on the screen, pussy juice streaming down her legs.

She pushed Icarus into one of the chairs and kneeled between his legs. First, she played with his bulbous cock, showing everyone his size compared to her forearm. The cameraman pushed the camera next to her face and captured every second of her cute lips wrapping around Icarus's fat chocolate bar.

He'd never felt a mouth so tight; it was tighter than her pussy. Though she struggled to get the monstrosity passed her lips, she managed to slide his dick down her throat. She lovingly gagged and choked on every inch, getting cheerful respect from her fans.

Icarus leaned back and massaged his nipples, watching her bob and gag on his girth. She moaned and screamed on his cock like she was cumming. When she couldn't hold her breath anymore, she pulled his cock out of her mouth. A ball of slime exploded onto her lips and face as she gasped for air.

The crowd cheered, "Slut! Slut! Slut!"

The guy working the camera moved around, getting all the best shots, instructing Jennifer, "Suck that dick harder. Put your tongue on his tip and twirl it around. Spit on his dick and fuck your titties with it."

Exultingly following his directions, she showed off for the camera. The whole time, Icarus moaned and flexed, begging her to suck harder. Her magical mouth felt like her tight pussy, but her tongue added a twist. When she wasn't sucking and gagging, she was stroking his shaft as hard and fast as she could, bringing him to orgasm faster.

She pushed his cock back into her mouth and stroked him until she felt him swelling between her lips. He cheered louder than the crowd as he erupted. His dick spewed thick ropes of cum that splashed against her throat, filled her mouth, and stopped her from breathing. Somehow, she managed to hold his cum in her mouth while still sucking and stroking him wildly.

The crowd chanted, "Cum-slut! Cum-slut! Cum-slut!" as the camera guy put the camera in her face.

"Don't swallow yet, baby," he demanded.

Icarus quickly filled her mouth, making her gag. She slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth, being careful not to spill a drop. With his cock out, she leaned her head back and showed the camera her nearly overflowing mouthful. As the camera hovered over her mouth, she gargled hard and loud.

The crowd split into two cheering groups. The men all chanted, "Swallow it!" while the women all chanted, "Spit it out!"

Before Jennifer made a decision, Icarus sat up and shoved his fingers inside her. He went straight to her G spot, furiously pushing her hot button until she screamed. Her mouthful erupted and drooled onto her chin and chest, covering her in cum. The cum leaked down the front of her body like a slimy waterfall.

She flipped her long blonde hair onto her back and grabbed his kneels for stability. His cum coated the bottom half of her face, trailed down her chest and stomach, and started soaking into her juice-soaked bush. The sweet pussy he'd fallen in love with gushed around his fingers, splashing their bodies, the camera and cameraman, and fans standing too close.

The entire party cheered and screamed as she orgasmically coughed up globs of cum. Her body tensed and quivered as her pussy gushed on his hands again and again. He fingered her until she ripped his fingers out of her cunt and squirted for thirty seconds straight.

As the crowd wanted more, so did the two lovers. He let her finish writhing in her explosive orgasm before picking her up and carrying her to his elevator. The camera guy stayed with them as they walked into the elevator. They turned, and she seductively waved goodbye as the elevator doors closed.

Once alone, she started rubbing her jiggly ass against his throbbing cock. Despite blowing a huge load, he was still hard and bulging. She reached down and massaged his iron rod, feeling how hard he was. Her other hand reached back and squeezed his balls, feeling how swollen they were.

"My god; why are your balls so fucking huge?" She stroked his shaft, pumping any remaining cum onto her fingers. "You just came..."

He groaned in her ear, "They're full of cum." He slowly thrust his cock in her hands, finding a rhythm with her strokes. "I've wanted to fuck you for long, and I was in jail for a while."

"Yeah, but you just came like a minute ago."

"That was just a little cum."

"A little cum? It almost flooded my mouth."

"You got a small mouth. And besides..." He reached around and rubbed his fingers up her slit. "I didn't want to cum in your mouth." His fingertips spun on her clitoris, making her moan. "I wanna fill your pussy again and keep you filled this time."

"I love it when you play with my pussy. You make me so wet and horny."

He pushed her hair to one side and looked down at her cum-plastered chest. "You look so fucking hot with cum all over you."

"I'd look even hotter with you cum inside me; don't you think?"

"I think you'd look hot getting your tight, little pussy fucked."

"Can't argue with that," she moaned. The elevator doors opened, but she was on the brink of cumming as his fingers played with her clit. "Don't stop," she begged. "Make me cum..." He stopped just before she came and carried her to his nest.

Remembering how wild they got last time, she wanted that again. Enraged by her rejected orgasm, she turned around and threw him on the bed. Before he could sit up, she crawled between his legs, rubbing her body against his cock until it was sandwiched between her pussy lips.

He fell back on the pillows, lost in the sight of her perfect cum-plastered body sitting on top of him. She ran her sticky hands through her hair while grinding her sopping snatch up and down his pole. Her hips moved hypnotically, teasing ooze out of his tip.

"You're a coconut cream goddess, baby."

"I'm a goddess?" She seductively lifted her hips and slid herself onto his head. "You want this goddess on your fat choco cock?" she moaned.

Before he answered, she slid all the way down his girthy shaft. Again, she hollered as her pussy stretched and wrapped around the colossal cock. Still, she wasn't used to the size of her lover's prick. In less than a minute, she was moaning and digging her nails into his chest, feeling his girth drive her pussy into another orgasm.

"This magic pussy is about to make me cum!" he yelled.

"Don't cum yet," she begged. "Let me ride this dick. Let me ride this pussy-ripping dick!"

While still cumming, she pushed herself up and twisted her hips. Every twist and sway brought one powerful orgasm after another. Because he was so swollen, his dick was even fatter and stretched her walls even more. She struggled to bounce; even her wetness did little to accommodate his girth.

He reached up and held her hips, rocking his body in rhythm with her motions. She pulled her hair and twisted her head, calling out for him to fuck her into oblivion. Her pussy gushed and splashed juice all over the bed, soaking the blankets and nearly drowning her lover.

As her orgasms increased, he moved his hands to her waist and started thrusting into her bounces. She stabbed her nails into his shoulders and squeezed her pussy around his cock as hard as she could. They rocked and shook the nest, splashing sweat and squirt everywhere until she collapsed on his chest.

After gushing so many times, her pussy was finally wet enough, and he went on a rampage. She became hysterical, sitting up and frantically shaking and swinging her hips, slamming herself harder on his cock. Her tits and hair swung wildly, flinging sweat, cum, and pussy juice all over the room.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed. Her pussy gushed continuously; his cock pounded inexorably. "Fuck this vanilla pussy! Make this nilla pussy yours forever," she moaned. "Split my cunt. Split my..." Her head fell back, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Ah, sh-sh-sh-s-s-shi..."

Only seconds passed between one orgasm and the next. Her body was continually trembling; her pussy locked around his cock, trying to suck the cum out of his balls. She reached back and grabbed his swollen nuts and squeezed until he cried out.

"Shit..." One loud howl and a body-tearing eruption ignited. "Take this cum. Take this chocolate cum!"

She threw her pussy down on his cock, slamming his hips into the bed, pinning them down. Using only her spasming cunt muscles, she milked his cock dry. One continuous stream shot into her womb like a fire hose, drowning her depths in a euphoric cum-bath.

"Holy fucking shit." She dug her nails deeper, breaking the skin and stabbing him. "Stay hard. Stay hard. Stay hard!" she begged.

With every breath, his body jerked and added to the cum-filling already in her cunt pie. Her overflowing pussy rushed millions of jubilant feelings through her body. She arched and moaned; tears ran down her face as she screamed through another series of orgasms.

He faintly watched her squirm and buck, feeling her creamy pussy tighten and gush every few moments. His hands fell from her body, and he was helpless to lead her through her orgasmic journey. Though he wanted to touch her, he loved watching her curvy body convulse just as much.

Eventually, she collapsed on his chest, spasming and moaning every few seconds. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her lips to his. In between their moans and groans, they shared passionate kisses. Every once in a while, she moaned and shook in orgasmic wonder.

"Best pussy ever!"

"Best dick ever!" She wanted to kiss him again, but her pussy sent her spiraling into another creampie-induced orgasm. "I can't stop cumming," she cried.

He wiped the tears from her face and laughed. "Then don't. Cum over and over again until you can't cum anymore..." His hands slid down her back and cupped her soft ass. "Then I'll make you cum over and over again until you can't cum anymore."

"Fuc-fuc-fu-fu-f-f..." She stuttered. "You're so fucking romantic, baby."

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12