All Comments on 'Still Waters Ch. 01'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m glad you’re here.

I’m glad writing is helping you. A great start and I’m looking forward to the rest. X x x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I always look forward to reading your stories. You might want to think about self-publishing your stories

RheamistressRheamistressabout 6 years ago

I know the hardship of letting go of the past. This chapter delved into the soul of two women that, through no fault of their own, were brutalized. No woman, no child should ever have to endure such violence. But the telling of the stories help to heal and to move on. Great writing, IR2R... I felt the pain.

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 6 years ago
Emotional Wringer

I can tell that this story will be very emotional. I can't wait to see how Evangeline and her family come together. I feel for Bertha. She is strong though.

MySecretSideMySecretSideabout 6 years ago
Meh!

Good chapter. Kind of depressing. I'll eat your next story. I'm skipping this one.

MySecretSideMySecretSideabout 6 years ago

Meant read, not eat.

willieonewillieoneabout 6 years ago
Great start

Wonderful start to a new story yes sad and a hard lessen to learn. Maybe it is not to late so save what is left of her relationship with at least one of her children but she needs to except her daughters mate to do that. The question is can she let go to give her daughter a chance at true happiness?

Hugs Wilhelmina (willie)

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 6 years ago

Thank You for your continuing writings. This story puts some real life into your Werewolf world. It speaks of your own path through your tragic loss. You are brining to life the Fear, Hate, Anger, Love, Loss, and the beginnings of Acceptance of anyone who has lost a loved one. As your story grows, I hope we will read of the Love and Healing and Growth of life. Thank you once again for sharing your words with us. Your gift as a writer continues to grow and bless with each story you weave.

Thank you for sharing your writings with us.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow - brought tears to my eyes

As if Tasha's past wasn't difficult enough, the loss of Willie - wow. It's unfortunate that Willie's death was the enabler for Evangeline to really see the vulnerability in Bertha - aggression masking fear and vulnerability..

But I hope that his death helps Bertha see past her "dark v fair" were prejudice. Because in this day and age, you'd hope that everyone would realize that ethnicity is not a choice - we are all born to parents who made love, and have no choice in our appearance - only in our behavior.

luv2read2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES