All Comments on 'Still Waters Ch. 05'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Fefe1969Fefe1969almost 6 years ago
Good chapter

I hope Deacon can convince Olivia to wait. Why Tia had to reveal she was a hooker was awkward, but all is well. It seemed as if she could have just welcomed her in the family instead of blurting that out. I love your writing, and can't wait to read more.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 6 years ago
Story is good

Yet it lacks some depth. The subjects you discuss are good thought provoking issues yet it doesn’t evoke the emotion from me that are really top level story would do. I don’t say this to discourage you, more constructive criticism.

On the erotica subject I would like to see more in depth sex scenes, after it’s why we are here and it adds a deeper emotion to the story, more of a connection. I don’t connect with any of the characters.

Again the story line and the direction of it are good, keep that and most of all, keep writing!

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 6 years ago

Great to wake up to a story of yours... A bit rushed... it could use a bit more detail and depth. I like the direction this story is taking. The subject of abortion can be a touchy subject but one that needs to be discussed. As far as the sex scenes??? Yeah, they can add flavor to a story. But most of life is not about constant sex. And I usually skip over the scenes if the story is well written. Keep up the great work, :)

ObedientsubObedientsubalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I agree with the others, this was a bit rushed. However, I think that Olivia should've talked to Deacon and her parents instead of handling this all on her own. I understand what it's like to see disappointment in your father's eyes. Once her father found out of her plan he should've taken her to the side and had that talk with her about his experience. What's wrong with his mate? I mean, why didn't she clarify her question to her daughter? She wasn't just asking about if this, moving back home, was what she wanted or was it? I am so upset with her parents.

Ms Evangeline and Ms Tia ... That conversation they had I think was necessary for her to relax and understand that everyone has a past. It could've gone further though.

I'm eager to find out how everyone comes out of this, especially the fathers. They love their children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignore bad comments

I didn't think it was rushed at all. Every pregnancy isn't expected in theses stories. I loved it!

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 6 years ago
Another wonderful, and powerful instalment in your ongoing saga!

As always, Thank you for sharing your stories with us. Thank you for continuing to express your feelings, thoughts, and desires through your wonderful story telling. This one was short as you warned. But I think with the powerful emotions here it was just long enough. Hope you are well and I await your next chapter with hope for these wonder peoples future.

DJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES