All Comments on 'Still You Want Me Ch. 03'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Charles!!!

To bad Charles decided to push Colin further into Jesse's arms as he embarrassed

and pissed him off. At least he managed to get him aroused for a minute on the dance floor. Work should be interesting between the two friends! This is going to be one of those frustrating stories Colin, Charles, and Jesse are all three hopeless idiots! I don't think Charles has impressed Colin much at this point, with his snobbish slutty ways. Good story!

bigkahoona1bigkahoona1about 6 years ago

What a great story. You paint the characters so well. Looking forward to the next chapter. Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this was a published book because I would buy it RIGHT NOW!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!! <3 <3 <3

judojonjudojonabout 6 years ago

So hope that Charles and Colin get together. the have the friendship already now all they need is the romance. Am such a softie when it come to reading about gay relationships. Do hope you bring these two together. You are becoming my favorite author. Thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. Really cannot wait for the next installment. A week is really too long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yay!!!

Love this story!!!!

I CANNOT wait a week for the next part

A week it's too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loving it

Starrynight22Starrynight22about 6 years ago
Oh

I'm actually. Sad.

I like Charles. I don't want him to be left out. How is Colin so oblivious.

Hoping for changes in next week's installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars!

Omg! I love this story! This chapter was a little hard emotionally but I’m hopeful for a turn around.

I do understand why Colin is so unaware, if he knows Charlie’s back ground then he’s probably not emotionally interested, therefore easy to be blind?

Hopefully Colon wakes up and Charlie proves him wrong.

More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wait, what?

I thought this was Colin and Charlie?? Please kick blondie god to the curb.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor
Authors Comment

I’m really humbled by all the positive feedback! Seriously, I never imagined!

I’ve been debating if I should give everyone a heads up about the future but I just can’t bring myself to do it. It’s like Christmas, you really really want to know what your getting but once it’s spoiled you don’t enjoy unwrapping the gift as much.

I want each chapter to be new and fresh.

I can promise you this. Jesse is awesome and sweet. You will grow to love him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Omg what do you mean with we we'll grow to love Jesse?????

Noooo

Charles + Colin

uniliveuniliveabout 6 years ago

Finally took the time to read this chapter. I actually like Jesse lol Well, I guess I like it when another guy gets between the main characters. The title of the story makes more sense to me now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I also like Jesse. He seems low key and sincere. I still want Colin and Charles to end up together, but it’s only chapter three...so I will be patient, for now. I agree with previous poster, the title is starting to make sense, or at least I hope.

Also, I’m a big Office fan so I love the small referances!

Keep posting!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 6 years ago
So sweet...

I'm really loving Colin and Jesse!

Orion_Orion_about 6 years ago
No breaks reading!

Can't get enough of this already!

PS- unilive instead of reading new stories shouldn't you be going ahead with Mark and Rob and stop killing us by having to wait this long for a new chapter!

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
Feedback per @Mrsgnomie's request: What a jam packed chapter!

While I'm not a fan of Jesse, re-reading this chapter has made me realize how much Jesse is like Colin, at least when it comes to easily getting comfortable enough with him to tease him within a few minutes of knowing each other. t from the start of preparing for his first date, Colin was thinking about Charles and how he would enjoy The Office reference. And Ryan and Quinnipiac really horrendously hilarious at each expense of both Charles and Colin, who they didn't even know well lol and the dance scenes were hot 3x..Unlike their friends, I pick Charles and Colin over Charles and Jesse, not just cuz I prefer one couple over the other but because they went from Colin teaching Charles to Charles trying new moves to him getting to grind on his crush! This felt like the beginnings of Jesse'a insecurity starting even though we only get the impression through Colin's POV.

And I feel like Colin wouldn't have given Jesse a call or even a chance if he hadn't gotten so close to Charles. And speaking of calls, this chapter included Colin exchanging numbers with Jesse, but Mrs. Clarke had given Colin Jesse's number in Chapter 2. Since the dialogue is great here with the phone number exchange, I would change the other chapter to say the mothers would speak to each other about their sons going out on a blind date and that Colin would let his mom know where Jesse could meet him once he decided. This is an edit suggestion for when you get this book published! Other than that, this chapter was fantastic. The reader can feel every single emotion from your beloved characters and they are very realistic from nervousness of a first date to the turmoil in watching your crush date someone else, especially the way you set the bar so high for Jesse lol I love the way you are able to put in so much important information and leave out unnecessary jibberish inspires me to work harder on my own YA manuscript, writing in general.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
@sm1982

Love this feedback! It’s great. Also, good catch on the phone number! I already made the change in chapter two to fix the error. Thank you so much for that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bruh

Well you had them dancing to some corny ass songs (except ginuwine) but good read

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

Great chapter. I admit, I was leaning forward team Jesse until Colin danced with Charles. They had me practicing my moves. Can’t wait to see what’s next. Charles is in deep poop.

PrinceraPrinceraover 1 year ago

I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard and so much on one of these stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous