All Comments on 'Still You Want Me Ch. 04'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

For some reason I don't trust Jesse.

Maybe its cuz I like Charles a lot, I hope I'm wrong because I don't want colin to get hurt

imhereforthestoriesimhereforthestoriesabout 6 years ago
Five Stars

“Are you fucking serious. I've had two dress rehearsals to prepare for this and it never occurred to me it'd be strange to walk out of the parking garage with drinks and food from the cafe across the street.“

I actually laughed out loud at work, people were looking at me, wanting answers that I couldn’t give! I couldn’t tell them that the erotic story I’m reading has a funny part!

Each chapter gets better and better. I can’t get a read on Jesse. When they were at the club he was super sweet, funny, and not jealous. But at the restaurant, I imagined him him snickering at Charles (about the water incident), but then at the zoo he was sweet. When they were at his apartment he seemed respectful. I’m sad his past isn’t as douchey as Charles, though, because it makes him more suited for Colin, which I don’t want. so his he nice? Or will he be a bastard. I’m hoping a bastard so Colin is able to see Charles as a romantic interest.

Although Colin appears to have zero feelings for Charles (romantically) I think the fact he brought Charles extra clothes speaks volumes, even if it’s unconscious.

Well now that I’ve wrote way too detailed of a comment I should probably get back to work.

I seriously can’t wait for the next chapter. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ongoing deception, with a twist!!!

This is kind of an unexpected twist with Jesse. I find myself liking him already.

Charles is going to have to get real now if he has any hope of becoming more than just friends with Colin! It seems Jesse and Colin are both falling hard already! I really don't like this deceptive game that Colin is playing with trying to start at the bottom with his rich fathers company, although I find it admirable, this deception is likely to be seen as an enormous lie to Colin, and many others when it is exposed. It will make Colin seem manipulative and not genuine when the truth comes out. Should be an interesting next few chapters. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works out!

judojonjudojonabout 6 years ago

I think that Jesse is a total top and that is going to be why charles will be ther for colin. At least in my fantasy that is how it happens . So hope they get together thanks for the new chapter cant wait for the next. Am so in to your story thanks again John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A lovely story, please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You’re killing me Small’s! In my heart of hearts I know Colin and Charles (have to) end up together, but Jesse is so likeable, you’re painting the perfect ideal man! If he turns out to be a total ass then Colin’s gonna be so devastated! He’ll never trust Charles’s! How is this going to play out?!

Are you published? I will buy your story right now!

You’re writing is refreshing and wonderful, so different than a lot of stories on here (not that other stories are bad, Yours is just different!)

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS COMMENT

It hasn’t even been a day and I’ve gotten so much wonderful feedback! I know this chapter is frustrating and to be honest, it won’t be the last frustrating chapter. We still have 6 chapters left, so much can happen. The next two chapters are my two favorite though, and I think you guys will like them also!

Chapter 5 is submitted and waiting for approval! Keep the comments and feedback coming!

Starrynight22Starrynight22about 6 years ago
Oh hey hello

While I am,OVERJOYED to see this story.......

It hurts to see Jesse winning. I adore Charles. And his very preliminary soul searching was nice. It hurts to read his parts. Well. Not all, some are fucking hilarious. Dress rehearsal. Lol.

You're a great writer. Is this being sold somewhere? I'll buy it.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor
Starrynight22

No, it’s not published. If I had all the chapters back from my editors than I probably would throw together a ebook, but alas, it’s not all polished.

Starrynight22Starrynight22about 6 years ago

Well you My friend should shop your talents about. This is a great story.

I just read it through again lol.

And now I'm wondering if Colin and Charles will karaoke up some sparks. What if Jesse is there and gets jealous, makes a scene. Or perhaps something else.

But girl. Jesse best not be taking my Charlies man.

YandisaNgxabaneYandisaNgxabaneabout 6 years ago
Unpopular Opinion

The way I see it, Charles can fuck off with his feelings. Jesse & Colin are perfect together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YAY!!

I find myself feeling sad for Charles but at the same time I am loving Colin and Jesse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely story!

Love your writing style and attention to detail. I'm a little confused though - why did Colin set his phone alarm?

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor
To annon

Colin was nervous to have Jesse come up, so the alarm was a fail safe to make sure hints didn’t escalate too far. If things didn’t stop then the alarm would interrupt. As it was, they were able to finish just time lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Team Charlie

I for one am team Charlie... the way I see it Jesse is “hot” (but so is Charles) beyond that Jesse is honestly just vanilla ... he bores me! Not to be a bitch but I need someone who gets me and keeps me on my toes. Hot only takes you so far and then what? At the end of the day you should look to be with someone who not only is physically your type but who makes your heart race in as many ways as possible!

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
Per author's feedback request: Believe it or not..

..I never read this chapter before yesterday.! Oh em gee I don't know what I was thinking between the postings of Ch. 3 and 5 but now I get why Colin's relationship with Jesse seemed so sudden to me in the latter chapter lol I felt for Charles in the first half, so worried that Colin was never going to forgive him and having to wait days to see him in order to apologize. Now I don't feel so bad about him being so angry with Colin and not giving him a chance to explain himself for two weeks! You've made a good case of why Colin should stick with Jesse (concert scene was hella cute) but not enough for me to root for them haha Jesse just seems to be another Charles but with the added sex appeal/attraction Colin denied Charles from his pre-judgment. To me, Colin wasn't 100% in with Jesse simply because he didn't invite him to karaoke nighr, along with the future holiday trip, instead, Colin was begging and bribing Charles to go with him. Colin and Charles are both stubborn af when it comes to hearing the other out and accepting each other's apologies, lucky for them and us, they love each other and the idea of love to keep giving each other chances!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Team Jesse here

Oh Gosh, it’s most likely against the story. As it is obvious that the two main characters are Charles & Colin.. But I can’t help but to want Colin and Jesse be an item. Who wouldn’t want a Jesse in their lives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read

I just hope Charlie stops begging in the next chapter and finds him someone that will love him. This running behind Colin is NOT a good look

CocoPop1CocoPop1about 2 years ago

By now I should know better, but I don’t. I need help, I have a severe case of “Second male lead syndrome” and I just know it’s gonna hurt when shit hits the fan and Colin and Jesse breakup 💔😭

PrinceraPrinceraover 1 year ago

Add on read in the comic from the others I’m saying the same thing in my head like oh my God him and Jesse They seem great together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous