All Comments on 'Still You Want Me Ch. 08'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hahhaha i told you I was really busy but here i am. 4 AM

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years ago

Well, it's 10AM where I am. That was a great read. I liked the teasing leading up to the end and the start of their relationship. Can't wait to see where they go from here.

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
Finally, the wait is over!

Read most of the first page, what a way to reveal who Stan--still don't like the name over Colin--and read the last bit of the chapter. It's 4 here in NJ but I couldn't help checking the chapter out since they finally posted it an I'm thrilled with this chapter. Will read through in a few hours (:

HopelessRomantic777HopelessRomantic777almost 6 years ago
WORTH THE WAIT

I was ecstatic reading the new chapter aaaaaahhhhhhh. I dont want this story to end. All the more reason to anticipate for the ninth chapter! Aaaand... Thinking antoni from quuer eye and ryan mcpartlin to be colin and charles is cute but im imagining colin to be portrayed by justin hartley. :)

imhereforthestoriesimhereforthestoriesalmost 6 years ago
Perfect

I agree that it was worth the wait. Love your bits of humor. “I'd rather stand in a used porta-potty.” And when Charlie’s on his way and Colin texts “...and I will not be calling a plumber so STFU!” You have lots of great add ins.

Don’t let anyone call you a boring writer. Every chapter is busy and interesting and I’m very looking forward to 9!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy fucking balls!

OH MY GOD, FINALLY!! This chapter was everything I could have asked for.

It was actually perfect, originally I wanted Charlie to be mad with Colin for not coming clean about his name earlier but the way it played out was perfect.

I'm a total sap but when they finally kissed I cried. It feels like I've been on an emotional rollercoaster with these two and was just so happy for finally see them together. Thank you so much for a wonderful chapter.

I feel like I need to read it again just to appreciate how good it was

Nina x

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
Sweeet son of a biscuit

Thank you.

Its awesome. I'm so glad they are together. And holy Fuck Colin was like a stalker and he was pissing me off with his teenage girl angst filled indecision. Charles went from spoiled brat in Ch1 to upstanding man here.

I love your humor.

The lip sync battle was amazing. And how fitting for them to express everything that way.

I'm glad his identity was a non issue. Hope that doesn't change at work.

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago

OMG!! This is got to be my favorite chapter yet! Although I am a little biased! I knew we hadn’t seen the last of Jesse. I absolutely loved it! I’m glad they worked it out, but with a couple chapters left, I’m sure you have something up your sleeve.

Of course, now I have to wait for chapter 9! Please be quick! Ha!

I love the humor in your writing by the way! It totally makes the story the hottest one I’m reading! You rock!! 😘

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I have been waiting very impatiently for this chapter but it was worth the wait and can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don’t let it end!!

Just so I can plan my sadness appropriately ... how many entries are left in this series?!

I’ve never fallen so hard for a story. This is incredible storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What an emotional rollercoaster!

That was SO worth the wait - every second of it. I've fallen in love with both boys, as imperfect as they can be at times, and am so happy that they're finally together. Thank you Mrsgnomie!

I don't want the story to end and ca't help but feel sad that there's only 3 chapters left - wish there's another 20 chapters of it lol.

Kian Egan immediately came to mind when I tried to picture Charlie. Can't picture Colin yet.

Look forward to Ch 9. I hope Literotica will be kinder to us long suffering SYWM fans and not take its own sweet time again before approving the next chapter.

Cheers,

MrTimTams009

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Roller Coaster

This story have me on edge like you wouldn't believe. I can't wait to see what happens next. BTW I see Charles as someone like Alex Pettyfer and Collin as Mat Bomer.

Ozz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terks

I just read it twice because the first time was such a rollercoaster I had to read it again and it was better than the first time. There are some stories that have so much detail it’s almost overwhelming, yet you do so much with so little and I mean that as a high compliment.

I’m almost sad that there’s only 3 entries left and I don’t know what to expect during them but I’m sure they won’t be boring.

TerkS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I can't take it!

If we have another long wait, I might lose my mind. Still picture Colin as Antoni, especially with the description of his dark undereye bags. And now that they're together, I'm going to picture Antoni's hot-ass boyfriend as Charlie (if anyone hasn't seen him - you need to).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GOOD GOD.... FINALLY!!!

This story is amazing, and wonderful! I'm so happy Colin finally realized how he has been feeling about Charlie for some time now! Colin is so clueless and very frustrating sometimes! I'm still not sure he really deserves Charlie! Most of the loose ends were tied up in this chapter, and I'm so relieved that Charlie seemed to understand the Big secret that Colin was keeping from him, and why!!!

I HATED the hurt Charlie experienced when he walked in on Colin and Jesse, after he had been lured there! But I have to say it brought everything out into the light as far as all the feelings both ways are concerned!

I loved that Jesse made it more clear to Charlie that he had been a huge threat to Colin and Jesse's relationship all along, even though Colin was to dim to recognize it!!!

I love Charlie all the more for all the personal changes he has made from the beginning to become what Colin needed him to be!

For the first time, now I am feeling sad for Jesse, and understanding why he left. It did not make any sense to me at the time.

Almost loosing Charlie seems to be what Colin needed to realize how fucking lost he would be without Charlie in his life! Charlie is good for Colin in so many ways. He makes him a much better, stronger, person. Hopefully now he can begin to be good for Charlie and give him all that he deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just can’t

...explain how good this is. I know some ppl don’t like to read a sorry if it’s over 2 Lit pages but each of your chapters is so satisfying!!! Not too short but they don’t drag either. Perfection! I agree with the above anon that I understand why Jesse left abruptly now, he knew Colin wanted Charlie.

After chapter 2 I started not liking Colin much and I still don’t think he deserves Charlie, but this chapter makes me realize that Colin has his own deep issues stemming from childhood-college. He’s so insecure and I think that makes him a little confused and unstable. Seriously if my name was Stan I’d have been picked on also (no offense to any Stan’s out there) it’s no wonder he tried to reinvent himself.

For what it’s worth. I see Charlie as my neighbor, that does nothing for you guys but he’s hot. Colin: I can picture Antoni and Matt Bomer (mostly Bomer) BUT the issue I’m having is that I picture Colin as a little less super sexy and more boy next door and kind of geeky. But I can’t find that person yet! I’m googling names.

If I had to pick someone besides my neighbor then I’ll vote for Ryan’s mcPartlin (had to google that one but I agree it’s a good pick or Justin Hartley (someone said Justin for colin, but I think Charles)

AZBartender

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

First I will say this: I never expected this story to be this well received. On a whim I decided to write a story that had been floating in my head for a while, it was something I knew I’d like to read. Never imagined others would enjoy it so much and it’s quite humbling.

@Unilive: Stop commenting and post your next chapter...I’m dying for that HEA!

@sm1982: Please let me know what you thought of chapters 2, 3, and 4 lol

@mfa607: The only reason your bias is because you had more time to digest the story! Lol

@MrTimTam007: I literally lol’d when I saw your post. Of course I knew who it was instantly and now I want cookies. If I was commenting from my phone I’d send you the middle finger emoji.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS CHARACTER PICKS

I had to google a few names that were posted but I feel like they all had a lot in common.

Colin: 3/4 John Francis Daley, I envision Colin being cute but still kind goodie/nerdish, plus his smile kills me! and 1/4 Alex Pettyfer to add to his sex appeal. Originally it was 1/4 Matt Bomer, but Ozz opened my eyes, although he picked Alex for Charlie, I thought he was perfectly suited for the sexy part of Colin.

I was 100% shocked that @Imhereforthestories mentioned Ryan McPartlin because that’s exactly who I picture Charlie! I’m secretly in love with Captain Awesome.

All in all I have to say that every pick that was mentioned was really good! Colin might have been Antoni if I had ever watched the show before (in general I don’t want much TV except the Office.)

uniliveunilivealmost 6 years ago
To mrsgnomie

I know sorry I can't find a lot of time to write the story so it takes me longer to write the last chapter. Actually I think I'm gonna publish a small one because I'm a bit stuck and its already long enough so you will see a new chapter soon, promise! but it won't be the end yet :p a bit more teasing... I wish I had been patient enough to write the whole story before publishing it like you did but I did the same as you, just write a story that was on my head. I didn't think I'd take it this far. Again, great job on your story, it's excellent.

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago
Ha!

I’m a man of discretion and didn’t spill all of his secrets!! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

henry cavill fuck one sexy fuck . but them other shows not a clue as am a brit,however for colin i am thinking that new guy in NCIS wilma something who is with mark harmon who replaced dunoso you know who i mean . . cute as fuck. frankly i have been watching eurovision song contest we get it in europe and england have you seen it swedens entry is fucking cute as fuck and the songs great to. i love hot men . why am i rambling get a nother chapter out fast before i die of old age. loving this series ten stars is not enough well done lots of love jonathan from england xxxxxxx ps i sent you an email .??????????????????????//

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Untalented?

Mrs Gnomie? I see you updated your bio and used the the word untalented to describe yourself! :O this is blasphemy. Love the chapter. Yay my babies are together now. :D

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Untalented

I guess we’ll see! I’m convinced this story is a anomaly. Let’s ralk again with Love Off Limits is posted! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What i see

I see Ryan McPartlin as Colin and Gabriel Clark as Charles

Kittie72Kittie72almost 6 years ago
Love it!!!!!

I love this story. I wait everyday for the next chapter. I hope 9 doesn't take too long. Thanks for the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Title?

As much as I love this story, I still don't get the title of the story? What is it referring to?

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

Kittie72: I hope it doesn’t take as long also, but it’s not ready to post yet so we’ll see! On the plus side, at least it WILL be not he site at some point, but probably not before next weekend.

Anon: TITLE: The title will make sense towards the last chapter! I promise it’s not a random, I just really suck at titling things, it’s not my gift lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MrTimTams009

I've now somehow pictured Colin in my head as Skylar Astin.

Kind of geeky (thinking of his role in Pitch Perfect) but oozes sex appeal. And he has an incredible voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My favourite

chapter so far! Love this story, these characters and the humour you injected in this chapter. You are so talented. This definitely is a contender for the best story of the year on this site. Can’t wait for more of this story and more from you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!!

I’ve read lot of gay fiction and this is one of my favorites. I love how Colin is learning to overcome his fears and insecurities because of Charlie. I love how Charlie, who early on could be viewed as shallow and vapid, has totally grown because of his deep love for Colin. And in many ways, he has been the rock/adult in the relationship. In this chapter, I love how he mocked Colin’s sudden libido burst after he had been silently in love for months and was still there for his friend. Perfect balance of tension and progress in the story, and this chapter was SOOOOO satisfying. Can’t wait for the next. And.......thank you for,this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anomaly?

I doubt it. The depth and sincerity of your story isn’t a chance thing. I’d be interested to see what you could do if you had any sort of formal training, I imagine you’d be published. This really is a great story and I wish there were more on the site. Your characters are great and really balance each other. I look forward to the next 3 chapters to see how things unfold. If they don’t end up together I will be heartbroken and sink into depression.

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
Reading again

Still awesome. Charlie is the best.

What about Presley Gerber for looks?

Colin while I still don't like him is gaining my sympathy. I guess his adolescence was way prolonged and he is dealing with deep insecurity. I'm kinda picturing him like Joseph Gordon-levitt

And mrsgnomie. You are talented. You are not an anomaly I just know this. I can't wait to read more from you. I know for a fact if you were selling I'd be buying.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Starrynight22

I feel like although he’s attractive, Presley is too feminine for Charlie. Also, I had no clue that was Cindy Crawford’s son until I googled him just now. I thought about JGL for Colin also but I think he lacks the All american boy next door/nerd that I picture. I think JGL is exotic and sexy.

Thanks for the bode of confidence about my work! I guess it’s just strange to me is all, that everyone seems to like this story so much.

If you’re on the fence about Colin then things are going to get worse before they get better. I think it’s important to keep in mind that a) Colin really does love Charlie and b) Charlie threatens everything Colin’s tried to avoid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: "Things are about to get worse before they get better"

Oh boy, after the emotional roller-coaster that was the last couple of chapters I am not sure how much more I can cope lol. Will arm myself with tissues... Well I wouldn't have expected anything less given what we have read so far and there's still 3 chapters to go. I also notice that new content seem to get published at about 5pm my time, just in time for the commute home which is really great because I don't have to spend all day dying to read the new chapter haha.

I agree that you really do have a talent mrsgnomie and this is far from a fluke. Love the light yet witty and engaging writing style and the humour. Reminds me of Sophie Kinsella (don't judge and this is a genuine compliment I swear). I'd gladly buy your books if you decide to turn this into a career.

Cheers

MrTimTams009

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
Wait no

Things get worse regarding Colin ?????

No. How? Why? Arrrrghhhhhgghhhhh

I'm assuming he hurts Charlie. That fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Is this the end? Please tell me this is not the end of our love story for these two! I enjoyed this so much! Thank you so much for making this love story!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Oops

I’ve said too much 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
All good

Nah you didn't spoil anything. Just whet our appetite and made us even more anxious for the next chapter. And the next. And the next... 😝

BTW it appears Literotica has a limit on anon comments so I created an account just to continue posting here - really enjoying the banter with fellow fans of your story.

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
MrTimTam

The author is amazing.

I understand you making an account because like I said on the first chapter's comments I had never before in 6 years on LitE felt the need to make an account to comment.

But for Charlie and Colin I did. The author is that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I like the way your mind works. I’m betting Collin cheats on Charles with Jesse in the future. I see Charles as a young Ryan Reynolds, or Ryan gosling in the notebook. Collin maybe dean Cain as Clark Kent..

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNalmost 6 years ago
OMG!!

I absolutely love this story!! Colin and Charles are so perfect together. Why does there seem to always be so much drama in our relationships?

I see Charles and Colin as two of my favourite Chris's. Colin would be Chris Pine and Charles would be Chris Hemsworth. Mmm....and I get to be the unfortunate bystander

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

MrTimTam009: Firstly, I knew you’d break. Secondly, I found TimTams at a story two ours away, only $5 a box. (See below for the rest of the story.)

I agree, I love all the readers that have been engaging, I just wish there was a better notification system so you could be alerted if someone replies to your comment or mentions you.

Starrynight22: It’s taking all my effort not to be self-deprecating everytime you praise me (which is way too often!)

Bird_Man_RN: 1) I should hold off on releasing chapter nine until I get your chapter four! 😏 2) Humans crave the dramatic and exciting. We’re simulation seekers and what things that make our pulses race because it makes us feel three dimensional. It simulates all sorts of chemical reactions in our body!

Here’s a little drama for you (true story)

I was two hours away from my small town USA and I happened upon a box of TimTams (my favorite cookie from Australia) I was so excited because they’re impossible to find locally! So I bought a box ($5 ugh). I went home and savored two cookies (there’s only 11 in each box). When I went back for a few more, they were all gone. My husband ate them. I cannot explain the emotional rollercoaster that was Sunday night. Hubs is shunned until he can supply a new package of cookies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is how good this story is

I read your comment about Colin F'ing up more a few hours ago, and have actually had a knot in my stomach since. It's like I actually know these characters, and hate the thought of Colin hurting Charlie (or himself) further. I also don't want it to be something that is so upsetting that I dislike Colin enough to not even want him with Charles bc he doesn't deserve him (like the cheating with Jesse theory above, for instance). I hope the chapter(s) after the F-up one come(s) quickly, so we aren't tortured too long before it's resolved.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anon: Stomach in knots

I’m not gonna lie, chapter ten is gonna be a real son of a bitch. I wrote it, I’ve read it at least 6 times since, and yesterday I got it back from my editor and read through it one last time so I can submit it, and I was literally in tears by the end.

On the plus side...chapter nine is happy!

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
Tim tams

Mrsgnomie: No way!! Ha, ha, I can't blame hubby, those things are addictive.

If I'm reading your last comment correctly do you mean you've submitted BOTH chapters 9 and 10 to the site already?! If so it sounds like we are in for a real, double treat this week. I'm almost scared of reading ch 10 now lol and you know this means we'll be even more anxious about waiting for Ch 11 if 10 is going to be a tough chapter for our beloved boys!

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago
Stomach in Knots - MrsG

OK, so that is totally not fair MrsG! We haven't gotten 9 yet and you're stressing us out about 10!?!?!? LOL!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
mfa607

I know! I know! I’ll stop! 🤐🤐

Chapter ten is all 🌞 and 🌈

😬😬😬😬

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More knots

That didn't help! Hopefully I can still enjoy the upcoming chapter even with the impending doom of the one that follows:). I'm so nervous! Is it resolved same chapter or will we have to wait?...my heart can't take it! I can't even imagine what it could be now that Colin has realized how he feels and fought so hard to make Charlie believe him. Ugh. It does make me nervous how hesitant he is to profess his love, even after he knows Charles loves him. So it's not a case of not knowing if the feeling is reciprocated like was his slight anxiety with Jesse (though he said it fairly quickly then and still casually mentions loving/loved J...). I'm rambling - but I just love this story and these boys and don't want there to be a reason not to root for them being together. And the pain seems one-sided and unfair with Charlie literally being perfect and always thoughtful and caring, and he's already been repeatedly hurt by Colin (however unintentional/clueless much of it was). Okay, really finished rambling now.

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago
MrsG

Ha ha. There’s still chapter 11!! Here’s to the chapters being posted quickly!! I think the site administrators are sadistic!

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
Moar story plz

Omg. I have to knowwwww

Come on submit to site ............post it up!!!!!

What does Colin do????? What????. Oh My precious darling Charlie

Also. I will never stop praising your writing MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

I knew Jesse was a flake. Thank you! I was so glad to see him go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

At first I hated this story I was to stop reading after chapter 7 , so so so glad I didn't.

5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

now this is how you write a god damn story! Good job!

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

Not enough superlatives to describe how awesome this chapter is. You’re so good.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 3 years ago
I know exactly who they look like, but I don’t know their names.

Charlie is a particular Abercrombie and Fitch model that I have a photo of and Colin is the hottest goth model I’ve ever seen but without the goth (whom I also have a photo of).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 years ago,

The only one that is being a complete flake is you with your awful takes. Stop having this negative bias that you immediately dismiss everything about side characters just because the title says it's not meant to be. How is he being a flake here? Colin is the one when he technically uses Jesse for his need to be in a relationship, while actually pining for another guy from the get-go while covering it up with his strong hatred on rich people when his actions are just as ironic so far too.

I wish we can get a story about Jesse because the poor guy just got a really bad experience of his first gay relationship. Fallen in love, but Colin keeps talking about another guy.

His last attempt to salvage the relationship is bad, but I can see someone as shy would do something like that to see if the feelings are mutual. I just hope that his job offer is not a lie though, because I have a hunch that he should be taking that job offer rather than staying with Colin.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the story.

Who I'm picturing for each character is ...

Charles: A younger Chris Evans (Captain America The 1st Avenger);

Collin: Josh Groban (early 2000s);

Jessie: Chris Helmsworth (Thor Love and Thunder)

Willman33Willman339 months ago

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous