All Comments on 'Still You Want Me Ch. 01'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
uniliveuniliveabout 6 years ago
Nice start

I recognized your name so I read! ;) It was a nice start. I liked your style, the way you wrote about their thoughts. Have fun with this story! :)

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
true to life

No, I'm not cute. No, I'm not young. No, I'm not a guy-magnet. Nor am I rich, or desirable (whatever that actually means). But this is so Real ... on some level, I've lived it before. Can't wait to see where it goes.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! Like I said, it’s my first story ever, trying to find my groove. I do think it gets better, hopefully you think so also.

Unilive! Waiting for your next chapter!

Starrynight22Starrynight22about 6 years ago
Inspired

I really liked this. Enough to make a profile after 6 years of browsing the site. Kudos to this story. I can really feel the emotions. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars...

You're an amazing Author. I love the pace and flow of your story. Please update soon. I can't wait for more!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor
Ahh thanks!!

Thanks for the feedback starrynight and Anonymous! You sure know how to make a gnome feel good!

I re read my story on here and caught so many errors! Oh well. Chapter two is just waiting for approval, last time it took 10 days, so we’ll see!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written

I normally don’t like stories with POV changes, but this story is extremely intriguing. The POV changes were not jarring (as most of the time they are) and they make sense. My other “concern” (I.e. how is he going to do this) is that I see a lot of room for Charles to grow, but Colin/Stan seems fairly well developed already. I wonder how you’re going to develop him in the future.

My other gripe is that Chapter 2 isn’t posted already!!! Lol

Great story! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG!

I usually do not enjoy reading longer stories on here. However, I decided to take a chance with this story and I am so glad I did! Imagine my shock and disappointment when I got to the end of page 3 and it was over!!!!! Thankfully, I see a previous response from you on an earlier comment and I will be anxiously awaiting part 2!!

Reader777Reader777about 6 years ago

One of the best first chapters I’ve ever read. Really got me into these two men and wanting to see how this developes. Great character development and intrigue. I’m guessing who Collin really is, can’t wait to find out if I’m right. This is my kind of story. Thanks for sharing your talent.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor
Just realized!!

When I submitted this story I wrote intro of information but I guess I messed up or something! Anyways I just realized it’s not here!

This is a 10 part story and it’s all completed!!! No cliff hangers or mysterious disappearance! There is an end!

I forgot to label the first part as Still Your Want Me Ch 01! Sorry!!

Michrick1Michrick1about 6 years ago
Really great first chapter!

Thanks for the great beginning of what I'm anticipating to be a good read. Please fix the spelling errors going forward, thanks :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The office?

F uck the o ffice, that show sucked vaginas. Fuckin awful.

Wolf9625Wolf9625about 6 years ago
Feedback

Ignore the haters talking about spelling errors and that they hate The Office, etc. No one in life is perfect and no one likes the same things as the next person. Personally I’ve never seen The Office but that doesn’t mean I’ve got to criticize you and your work. We are all here reading your effort to entertain us for free. We don’t get the right to moan and groan and complain.

I’m off my soapbox now. LOVED the first chapter. Really looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

A fantastic start to what I anticipate will be a greater story!

judojonjudojonabout 6 years ago

so like your story am a sucker for gay romance. Do so wish there were guys like those in your story . Hope to read more soon thank John

bigkahoona1bigkahoona1about 6 years ago

Thank you, great beginning. Looking forward to the rest.

Orion_Orion_about 6 years ago
5 stars!

After a long time I've been so captivated with someone's writing.. I'm really a picky reader but it was an instant 5 stars for me MrsGnomie!

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I haven’t been on here in a while and stumbled upon your story. Stumbling isn’t the right term it’s more like i ran into a brick wall since half your stories are at the top of the hall of fame. I’ve decided that they’re there for a reason, this story is incredible. Not this chapter though, this chapter is sad and I cannot wait for the next one!!!

Robb

AKA983AKA983almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Good story i like the beginning is so much graphics

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago
Late to the party!

I stumbled across your story while looking for a good gay romance and I'm happy I did. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 years ago,

You know what's fucking awful? Your worthless feedback on the story. Imagine hating on it just because it references a show you don't like. Just proves how fickle-minded you are and it's good riddance to see you get out of this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous