All Comments on 'Sting of the Scorpion Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good

What happened at the crime scene was Ken Konnichi came into Town to sleep with and then kill Jennifer Morris. As he was fucking her his contact double crossed him shooting him with him eventually dying from the gunshot wound. The scene and the subsequent murder of Ricky Morris was set up by Councilman Thomas Cook to give Sergent Sharples some good press, however Sharples either planted the weapon after receiving it from the contact or Councilman Cook, or the contact did the planting of the weapon.Now who the contact was, my guess is the woman on the motorcycle.

As for how Don knew his "mother-in-law"'s middle name is Diana, my guess is her name was in the file found by the elderly ladies.

Priya gave herself away by mentioning Donald Troy's name several times in her report when she did not have to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not buying it

"As for how Don knew his "mother-in-law"'s middle name is Diana, my guess is her name was in the file found by the elderly ladies."

If your entire "company" can't speak your name, nor can it be written down, "Diana" is either an operative cover-name, or that's not how he learned it at all.

That would be "EYES ONLY" a level of magnitude beyond TOP SECRET where sensitive information is not written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Diana

There is some sort of family relationship to someone that Don figured out. Diana is a family name - thats why he wasnt sure if it was a first or middle name. Just a guess that the family would have used that name. Who she is related to escapes me, though I want to say we have heard the name Diana mentioned somewhere along the way - but I am too lazy to go back through all the stories and confirm that theory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Diana

Diana is his daughters middle name, when he stopped the food fight he called her Carole Diana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"Strained peas" I say, "strained peas".

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Some interesting theories.

4certain4certainalmost 2 years ago

Arlington National Cemetery is under full control of Department of Defense, with no connection to VA, Department of Veterans Affairs, whose Cemetery Service oversees the National Cemetery System.

KtmgoKtmgoabout 1 year ago

As the one anon said, Diana is Carole's middle name. Not sure how everyone missed that

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

As to the name Diana, is his daughter middle name. At her birth Laura said family name. Walking up to the woman, Laura said the woman was the closest person to be her mother after parents died. Laura would go to live with a family member possibly an aunt. Hence it would be the woman first or middle name. As to murder scene, which one? The husband ambush or wife’s and lover murder. Not sure about Priya aspect except her reappeared mentioning Don.

chytownchytown7 months ago

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES