Sting of the Scorpion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged my shoulders. "You then know as much as I do, sir." I said. "More, in fact."

"What will Michael Burke do if he finds this woman?" asked the DepDirector.

"He'll have her murdered." I said. "He may even go and do it himself. At the least, I'm expecting him to personally go and identify her before taking his vengeful action."

"All right." said the DepDirector. "We have assets available and ready for you to use when you need them." I thanked the Director.

"One more thing," he said. "The Stanton murder. Anything new on that?"

"No sir." I said. "Other than being sure that Michael Burke is involved with that, too. But the 'why' of it, I don't know."

"What about the 'how' of it?" he asked.

"He had someone kill Nicole for him." I said.

"But... but she's not going to trust some hired gun and get in the car with him." said the Director.

"That's exactly right, sir." I said. "That is exactly right." (Author's note. Folks, that is a cluuuuuue...)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The skies were cloudy. There had been a bit of rain earlier that morning, before my tour of the Cemetery, and there was the threat of more rain for later that day.

The funeral was interesting. Laura wore a black dress, sheer black pantyhose, black pumps, and a black hat and veil. I wore my formal police uniform, and Laura asked me to wear the Medal of Valor. Maybe she wanted to show me off, or just be able to compete against the formidable collection of military medals on display.

The General had no other family. The others seated with us were officers that had worked with the General and were loyal to him, some other generals that he had worked his way up the ladders of power with, and a few people in civilian suits that I was guessing were CIA agents either he or Laura knew. The service was said, the guns fired in salute. The American flag was folded, and Colonel Gloriman presented it to Laura with the requisite words. She accepted it politely.

After the service, Laura had me come with her to meet someone who was coming up to us. Even as he approached, I could sense this man's aura of power, which was even stronger than the FBI Deputy Director or nearly anyone else I'd ever met. I began looking for one of Eckhart's 'The Vision' runes around his neck (but there wasn't one).

"Dr. Walker, may I present my husband, Donald Troy." Laura said, formally introducing me. "Don, this is Dr. Casey Walker, Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service, Counterintelligence."

"Ah, so you're that brilliant young man." said Dr. Walker, shaking my hand. "Of course, your most brilliant move was marrying this lovely woman."

"Thank you, Doctor." I said. I could again sense his aura of power, as if he were using it to reach out to me and into my thoughts. I put myself on guard, and the feeling receded. "I agree that getting her to marry me was my greatest accomplishment."

"I must be going, but I hope to talk with you again before you leave Washington." Dr. Walker said. He took Laura's hand and they exchanged French-style, two-cheek kisses.

Then I saw her.

She was an elderly woman now, her hair silver-gray. But she still had a nice figure, good legs even at her age, and I could tell that she had been an extremely beautiful woman. I felt something more, an attraction to her. She did not have quite the aura of power that Dr. Walker had given off, but her own aura was one of elegance and sensuality that I am sure tugged many a man's heart strings over the course of years.

"Ah, I see you noticed her." said Laura. "Before I take you to introduce you to her, she is the woman who raised me after my parents died. She is an extremely high-level person in the Agency, she very rarely makes public appearances like this, and I cannot tell you her name."

"You don't have to." I said as we moved towards the woman. Laura missed my meaning of that.

"Hello, ma'am." Laura said as we came up to the woman, her eyes already locked with mine, boring into me to find my innermost secrets. "May I present my husband Don? Don, this is the closest thing you have to a mother-in-law."

"It is an honor to meet you, ma'am." I said, taking her hand and slightly bowing over it as if I were going to kiss it.

"It is my pleasure... to meet the young man who has swept Laura completely off her feet." said the woman. "I have heard much about you, Commander Troy." Just then, someone came up to Laura, and she stepped away for a moment to talk with him.

"Thank you, madam." I said to the older woman. "Of course, it is difficult to talk without using names. My wife told me she cannot mention your name, and of course she hasn't and never would. But I am guessing..." I looked hard into her eyes... "that your first or middle name is 'Diana'."

The woman's hand came out of mine as if she'd received an electric shock. Her smile had turned into a frown. "How in the world did you..." Her eyes cut towards Laura.

"Ah, madam," I said, smiling serenely as I spoke, "you do my wife a disservice. I say again that she has never mentioned your name. She is trustworthy and totally loyal to you. And yes... 'Diana' is your middle name, not the first, and I have no idea what that is, so sorry."

"So." the woman said, her voice a bit defensive, her eyes wanting to flash fire. "How are you performing this magic trick? My name is actually classified; you're openly discussing a state secret."

"I happen to be in a very unique position to be able to arrive at my guess." I said. "And I am only doing this so that when the time comes, you will remember this demonstration and know that I am capable of protecting your 'daughter', for lack of a better term, during that coming time when things will be very, very dark."

The woman was still angry with me, but I saw the first glimmer of understanding in her eyes as she said "Indeed. Again, I am glad to have finally met you." She allowed me to shake her hand politely, then she moved towards Laura. The two women exchanged a hug and some words.

"Ah, you must be that Commander Troy fellow." said one of two men who were approaching me. They were about my age, early 30s, one with a full head of dark red hair, the other with a more military-style haircut. The redhead had spoken.

"I'm Chris Griswold." the redhead said. Seeing my surprise, he quickly said "No relation to your Police Chief, Commander. This is Barry Gagnon." I shook hands with both.

"So, we've heard you're like Sherlock Holmes in the observation department." Gagnon said. 'You shocked our old mother, there. That's what we call her. We can't say her name even if we learn it."

"So she's the lady who teaches CIA agents protocol and manners and decorum, I'd guess." I said. "Never comes out of Langley, or wherever she is assigned, except on rare occasions like this one... which was to see my wife for a few minutes, and to meet me." The men looked surprised, but nodded.

"Your wife told you?" Gagnon asked.

"Oh no, she hasn't said a word." I said. "That one is too easy to observe. As to yourselves..." I said, looking them over. "You are both active agents of the CIA. Mr. Gagnon here either is or was in the military and worked for the late General to whom we've just paid our respects. Mr. Griswold, I suspect you've worked with my wife in your early days with the Agency, but are now doing active missions that I don't want to know about, and I see you've just arrived back in this country as recently as... yesterday. And you've both had intimate relations with my wife, but that was before I was married to her, so no problems there."

Both men looked shocked. "Everything they've said about you is true." said Gagnon. "Yes, I'm out of the Army now, and I did work with the late General. I met your wife when she was his wife."

"How did you know about me only getting back in-country yesterday?" asked Griswold.

"You've had sleep, so you didn't get in today." I said. "But you haven't reset your wristwatch yet. I'd already observed that you use your mobile phone more often than your wristwatch to check the time, but it would still hardly be a day before you notice and reset your watch. Ergo, you got back in country yesterday."

Both men laughed, clearly surprised. "Commander," said Griswold, "we've been assigned to look into that file you found in your Town and gave to the FBI. Is there anything you can tell us about that?"

"Only that a couple of old ladies found it, one of them brought it to the Police Station, and I took it to the FBI."

"You didn't read the contents?" asked Gagnon, peering at me.

"I read the first page, to ascertain what it was." I said. "I have a Top Secret clearance as an FBI consultant, so that shouldn't be a problem."

"Oh, that's fine, and we know you won't talk about it." said Gagnon. "Do you have any idea who or what 'Scorpion' is?"

"I think you guys would know a lot more than me about that." I said.

Just then another man in a suit came up. This guy was FBI, and he was coming for me, I surmised.

"Commander Troy," the man said, stopping in front of me and handing me a folded slip of paper. "The Deputy Director asked me to give you this."

"Thank you." I said. The man swiftly moved away as I opened the paper and read the slip of paper. It said:

M. Burke on the move.

Just then Laura walked up. "Ah, Chris and Barry, it was nice of you to come." The men hugged Laura and offered their condolences. She offered condolences to them, as they'd been close to the General."

"Darling, we need to go. These people are not going to leave until I do." Laura said.

"Yes, we do." I said. "Gentlemen, if you'll excuse us..."

"Nice meeting you, Commander." said Chris Griswold. Laura and I made our goodbyes to everyone, and got into the provided limo that would take us back to the hotel.

Inside the limo, Laura said "Darling, you did cause a commotion back there. Your 'mother in law' was not very happy at all with your display of cunning. So, how did you know, and why did you do that?"

"I wanted to make sure she knew her so-called 'son in law' was capable of protecting her little girl, so to speak." I said. "I do apologize if I got you in trouble with her. I did tell her that you've said nothing. By the way, and changing the subject, what do you know about those guys Gagnon and Griswold, and by that I mean what do you know about what they're doing today?"

"I haven't seen them in some time." Laura said. "They're active agents now, and unless I have some need to know, I wouldn't want to know what they're doing. Why?"

"Look into them." I said. "I think one of them is not trustworthy. Oh, and then there's this." I handed her the slip of paper.

"Oh, shit." Laura replied as she read it. "Let's get home."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was now dark in the City. Henry Wargrave came into his dimly lit penthouse home on top of the 25-story apartment building. He plopped down into a chair, exhausted, barely seeing anything in front of him.

"Hello, dear." said his wife Lilly as she came into the room with a tall glass of ice water. "Here's some water for you."

"Oh, thank you dear." Wargrave said. Lilly was wearing a royal blue dress that was tight and clingy, and blue high heel pumps that shaped her legs to their utter magnificence. "You look lovely tonight. Did you go out?"

"Yes, to the University Booster Club dinner here in the City." she said, which explained the blue dress. "They were disappointed that you were unable to attend, and of course I expressed your regrets at being unable to be there, as well as Mr. Murphy's regrets."

"Thank you, dear." said Wargrave. "You are indeed my greatest treasure."

"Ah, you're sweet, Henry." Lilly said. "So, how did your trip go?"

"Rough." said Wargrave. "Many unexpected twists and turns." He paused and then said "Lilly... I once told you that there might come a time that you and I simply have to uproot and move away on no notice, perhaps leaving the country, leaving everything behind us. It is possible that that time is near. I'll understand if you don't want to leave, but if that time comes, you'll have to come with me... or not."

"Oh Henry, such talk!" Lilly said. "Of course I'll go with you wherever you go." She sat down on his lap. "If I don't, who will you have to take care of you, and keep you out of trouble?"

Wargrave kissed his wife, desperately wishing he could get an erection and fuck her. "I love you, dear."

"I love you, too." she said. "Now, you look like you need a shower and then a good soak in the hot tub."

"I'll be there in a minute." Wargrave said. He first went into his den and got onto his computer. There were email messages, and he quickly scanned them. One of them caught his eye. It was from Michael Burke, and read simply:

Confirmed. It's her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mommy!" exclaimed Carole as Laura and I entered Todd and Jeanine's house to pick up all the kids. Teresa was there with my mother. Pamela Feeley had left that afternoon upon hearing that Laura and I were on our way back.

"Hi baby!" Laura said, picking up her daughter and giving and getting a big hug. "Were you a good girl for your grandmother?"

"Yeah." said Carole. She then saw me and said "Daddy!", reaching out for me. Your Iron Crowbar's heart was melted as I took her into my arms and gave her a big hug and kiss.

"Thanks for helping with the kids, Teresa." I said as Laura and Phyllis gathered up stuff to go home. "How were things at the Station while I was gone?"

Teresa was trying to hide a grin as she shook her head and said with mock gravity "Commander, I doubt the Chief is ever going to let you go away again."

"Uh oh." I said. "What happened?..."

Part 9 - That Stinging Sensation

"Ohhhhh, that is so good!" I gasped as I sat in the chair next to the bed in the master bedroom of our home, naked. Laura was on the floor in front of me, on her knees, naked except for the very high heel slides with a silvery gray sole and thin criss-cross straps of gray and black.

My wife was sucking my throbbing, iron-hard cock. She was gently pumping the base of the shaft with her right hand, her left hand helping her keep her balance, and her tongue swirling around the head and upper shaft before slipping the swollen cockhead in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned. She looked up at me, her eyes bright and shining and beautiful, her lips wet with red lipstick and moisture as she said "God, your cock tastes so fucking good, darling. God, I love sucking your dick." With that she slid her mouth over my cockhead and tried to swallow my thick shaft, making me groan with pleasure.

For several long moments she slid her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, sucking deeply, the moans of her throat vibrating and adding to the pleasure I was feeling. In and out, in and out, her mouth sliding up and down, up and down, my cock disappearing and reappearing, then disappearing into her beautiful face again and again and again and again...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmm, that is so good." Lilly Wargrave moaned as her husband tongued her slit. She was naked except for the blue pumps, and Henry was lying between her legs, his tongue delving deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Even as he ate his wife out, Wargrave was going over in his mind all that had happened. Clearly he had been totally betrayed on his last arms deal mission. It had obviously been the CIA that had done that, and the CIA that was going after him. The Iron Crowbar would've deduced that, he thought. And speaking of the Iron Crowbar, Wargrave thought of that man's wife... the person who was likely behind that operation, the woman that he hated immeasurably, who was now 'hampering him in his plans', as his associate and patron would say.

As he ate Lilly's pussy, for some reason the image of the Iron Crowbar flirting with Lilly came to him. A feeling came over him, the sting of jealousy, though he knew that in all likelihood, none of it would matter soon. Wargrave redoubled his oral efforts on his wife, knowing that time was growing short, and this might be one of the last times he would ever eat this delicious pussy...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura and I were now on the bed, engaged in a hot soixante-neuf. My wife was on top of me, and my tongue was buried in her sopping wet slit even as she deeply sucked my cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth with measured, deliberate speed. We were both moaning as we orally pleasured each other.

After long moments of this, we finally separated. Laura positioned herself on her back and I mounted her. She grabbed my iron hard cock and eased it into her soaking wet pussy. I pushed forward, impaling her, sinking down into her until my cock was buried to the hilt inside my wife's sweet snatch.

"UHHH!!" Laura gasped, loving the feeling of being penetrated by a cock. "God, that is so fucking good!" I grinded my hips against hers, churning her filled cunt with my little iron crowbar, bottoming out with my full seven and a half inches of hard male meat. Laura pushed up against me, our pubic hairs mingling, my balls resting on her taint. I leaned down and kissed her mouth hard.

A second later I began sliding my cock out of my wife, then as I got about halfway out I drove forward again. I began to fuck my wife with a deep, steady rhythm, not too fast but with plenty of power, just like she said she liked it. Laura was wiggling her hips as she met my thrusts, and I felt her hands clutching my hips and outer cheeks of my ass.

As I drove towards my impending climax, feeling Laura's cunt clutch me hard in the bliss of her own orgasm, I saw multicolored lights surrounding me, hearing voices talking as I looked up into the lights. I thought I was simply near climaxing, but my nut was not yet rising. The vision finally faded and I concentrated on fucking the living hell out of Laura.

Either she's faking it better than anyone in the world, or she just came violently hard, I thought as I felt her pussy clutch at my cock as if it wanted to tear my shaft lout by the roots. As usual, I responded by pushing as hard into Laura as I could, which of course added to her own pleasure. Happy that I had gotten her off again, I began getting my own nut worked out, and soon I felt it rising. The usual gray mist formed behind my eyes as I felt the intensely painful ecstasy of pumping my full load into my wife's pussy...

To be continued.

So, what really happened at the murder scene? And just for fun, how did Don know the older woman's name? And how did Priya Ajmani give herself away? Answers to come, people to come and come and come... and lots more action, too!