Sting of the Scorpion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The last of the light was leaving us as Paulina's full lips slid along mine as we made out on the deck of the Cabin. Open-mouthed kisses mixed with deep, tongue-twining lust as we wrapped our arms around each other, my hands hungrily exploring Paulina's body as I tasted the sweetness of her mouth and tongue. She was almost feverish in her desire, and I was trying to strike a balance in stringing her along as much as I could without overdoing it.

"Let's... let's go inside." Paulina said as our mouths separated and I began nuzzling her neck and jaw. Her hands were stroking my cock through the cloth of my pants, and I was already painfully erect.

"Sure, baby." I said. I got up and picked Paulina up in my arms, carrying her 'across the threshold' as it were, knowing that we were about to consummate this new home's first mating. Inside the great room, I set Paulina down, deeply kissing her in front of the windows, barely able to see her in the darkness. Her long, slender arms were wrapped around my neck, and mine were around her trembling waist, pulling her tightly to me.

"Don..." she said as I again nuzzled her neck, gently kissing her earlobe and jaw, "... you know my fantasy. I want you to be my Master... I want to be your house nigger..."

"You are mine, baby." I whispered back, not really liking the 'house nigger' part, but willing to dominate Paulina sexually. "Your body is mine, to be used by me for my pleasure... and for making my baby."

"Ohhhh, yes..." Paulina said. We deeply kissed again as I lowered her to the thickly carpeted floor. I rubbed her pink panties into her crotch to get them soaked with her pussy juices, then slid them down her legs and off her feet. I kissed the sides of her feet and up her ankles, working around the straps of her high-heel sandals, then kissed my way up her legs and the insides of her thighs to her soaking wet pussy.

"OHHHH!!" she gasped as I licked her pussy for the first time. I clutched her asscheeks hard as I began lapping at her slit, and felt her juices gush onto my face as her body quivered... Paulina was coming already. "Ohhhhh, yes, Master... oh that's so good, Master..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"UUUHH!!" Rita cried out as she came. The gentle electric tingles of Laura's device had driven Rita to a hard climax as she fucked Cindy with the toy. Cindy had helped by fucking back as hard as she could, increasing the friction on the toy that charged it up.

Rita opened her eyes as she let her orgasm wash over her body, then subside. "Oh baby, you are one hell of a ride." she gasped. "And now it's your turn to come. What will make you come, Cindy?"

"Keep fucking me." Cindy said quietly.

"By the way," Rita said as she lay her body down onto Cindy's, "do you know whose cock Laura made this phallus after? It's her husband's cock... I'm fucking you with the Iron Crowbar's hard cock, Cindy."

"Mmmm, I don't think he's this... big..." Cindy moaned.

"Oh, Laura might have made the size a little bigger, but the shape is Don's cock." Rita whispered. "Do you like it? Or would you rather have the real thing? Would you like having Don's cock plunging in and out of you, like this?" With that, Rita pumped the phallus in and out of Cindy with several long, deep strokes.

"Uhhh, no..." Cindy said. "I'd rather have you doing this to me... keep going..." With that, Rita backed off on the words and began fucking the blonde beneath her. Cindy had responded a little bit, but not really much, and Rita realized she was not even AC/DC... just plain ol' DC. Oh well, that just means more Iron Crowbar cock for me, Rita thought to herself...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Paulina came in my mouth twice. After that, I helped her up, leaving her panties lying on the floor. I told her to follow me upstairs. We went to the master bedroom, where one lamp lit the room. The curtains were drawn over the windows.

I faced Paulina and pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders. She let it fall to the floor in a heap, then took off her underwire bra as our eyes stared into each other's, leaving her naked except for the high heels.

"Undress me." I said.

"Yes, Master." she said. I'd taken off my gun belt and put it to the side, leaving my shirt and pants for her to undo. She slowly undid the buttons of the shirt, letting her hands caress my chest as the shirt came open. Then she unfastened my pants and belt, sliding them down my legs as my throbbing cock sprang free, almost hitting her in her lovely face.

"Sit on the edge of the bed." I ordered. Paulina did so, and I stood right in front of her. "Your body is mine, to be used for my pleasure." I said. I bent over and kissed her hard on the mouth, letting my tongue sink past her teeth and over her tongue. She sucked hard on it until I broke the kiss.

Wordlessly, I pushed my cockhead to Paulina's lips. She dutifully opened her mouth, taking my size as I slid nearly every inch into her throat. "Oh, yes." I said quietly. "Suck my cock."

It was more like me fucking her face. I thrust in and out of Paulina's mouth as I would fuck a hot pussy, my hand firmly on the back of her head as I pumped her throat. Paulina just let me take the lead, not trying too hard and break the rhythm of my pistoning hips.

Her mouth was hot and wet, and it felt really good. Really good. "Baby, I'm about to fuck you. Your mouth is too good, and my first load is going to come pretty quick. After that soaks into you and starts impregnating you, we'll take our time."

With that, I slid my cock out of Paulina's mouth. "Yes, Master." she said. She eased back onto the bed on her back, spreading her legs in welcome. "Please, Master, knock me up. I want to have your baby. Make me pregnant, Don, please make me pregnant!" The lust in her smoldering eyes gave testimony to how much she wanted this.

I mounted Paulina, and eased my thick white cock to her swollen black labes. She moaned as I entered her, and we held hands and watched as the length of my cock slowly slid into my ebony goddess until our pelvises met.

"Oh God, baby..." Paulina gasped. "Ohhhhhh, my master..."

I ground my pelvis against Paulina's, then slowly pulled out almost all the way before thrusting hard back into her, sheathing my cock to the hilt inside her steaming hot, wet snatch. I began to fuck Paulina hard and deep, not trying to hold back, plunging into her again and again, my mouth nuzzling her neck as our bodies merged again and again, hurtling towards climax.

"Oh God, you're so fucking hard!" Paulina cried out. "Fuck me with that iron hard white cock, Master! Fuck my nigger cunt! FUCK ME!!" I felt Paulina's cunt clamp down hard on my cock, which did not deter me from thrusting powerfully into her ebony womanhood. But the incredible heat and tightness, and me not having come in days, added up. I slammed my mouth onto Paulina's and 'fucked-to-pop' her as savagely as I could.

"UHHHH!!" I gasped out a moment later. Paulina's hot, wet, and very tight cunt was just too much for me. That familiar gray mist swirled behind my eyes as I felt the first incredibly painful but ecstatic burst of semen explode deep into Paulina's fertile pussy. Spurt after spurt of thick, ropy jism blasted into her, shot out of my spasming penis with painfully powerful pulses...

I finally caught my breath. As I raised up, I saw tears in Paulina's eyes.

"Thank you, Master." she said.

"You are mine." I said. "Your body is mine to impregnate. I want you to have my baby, Paulina."

More tears formed in her eyes. "Ohhhh Don, I want to have your baby more than anything. More than just a white man putting a baby in my nigger body... oh God..."

I kissed her deeply and tenderly. I got a pillow and put it under her ass, propping her loins up to keep my sperm deep inside her. I held Paulina in my arms, deeply kissing that wonderful mouth, enjoying the post-coital lassitude as we shared warm kisses.

"Don..." Paulina said, "I love you. I want your baby because I love you."

"Mmmm, I love you too." I said. And I did. Not like how I loved Laura, which was a once-in-a-lifetime soulmate love, but Paulina was a very special woman to me, and my feelings for her were feelings I'd felt for rare few women... Molly, Melina... and I realized that while casual sex was good, truly making love to a worthy woman was unlike anything else on earth. It was pure heaven... and Paulina was definitely a worthy woman.

"Mmmm," Paulina moaned, snuggling into me. "Did your house nigger help you break in the house properly?"

"Mmm, you did." I said. "It was the perfect first time in this house."

"And having your baby." Paulina said. "It's going to be so wonderful..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy was on top of Rita, using her own blue device to fuck Rita. She felt the beautiful woman's legs wrapped tightly around her hard body as she thrust deep and hard into her. Rita was moaning, just enjoying the fuck, reaching her mouth up to kiss Cindy's mouth, jaw, neck, and upper chest.

Before they had changed positions, Rita had sucked Cindy's breasts, sucking and lashing at the hard pink nipples. Rita then bent down and softly kissed right where the scar of Cindy's wound was, under her right breast, the shot that had damaged her lung. Rita had also felt Cindy's other wounds and surgery scars.

"You know" Rita whispered, "you are one incredibly brave woman. Don has a scar on his left side from where he was shot, and you're a fucking mess." Cindy couldn't help but smile at that. "I just want you to know that these scars are badges of honor, and I am kissing them to worship you and your courage."

"Stoppit." Cindy said.

"So, it's time to feel your tongue on my pussy." Rita said. "And then I want you to fuck the hell out of me..." Cindy quickly moved to do so... Rita's talk of her wounds had been meant well, but Cindy had found it... disturbing...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was deep into the night, into the early morning hours. Paulina was dozing, lying under the sheets with me. Our second round of lovemaking had been longer, more loving, more tender. I did let myself feel the pleasure of fucking a black woman, of the interracial sex we were having, thinking of the contrast of Paulina's darker skin against my fairly pale white skin. The contrast was exciting to think about... but for the most part, I thought of Paulina as a woman... a beautiful, smart, strong woman with a wonderful, fertile body... and while I indulged her fantasies, I wasn't really feeling it as a white-on-black relationship.

But as I thought of the Superior Bloodlines group, I smiled inwardly in deep satisfaction. Not only would they hate it that I was making love with a black woman... and impregnating her... I was going to help take their racist asses down...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, here's the story." Rita said to Cindy. The party was winding down in the main room; most of the women were exhausted by now. Many were just chatting and sipping drinks, almost like any regular, clothed party.

"Your Widow Athena Jones was not easy to find." Rita said. "She may be homeless, and my people think she has more than one place that she stays at any given time. She's also wary... I put my best people on it, and she may have seen them, because she's stopped coming around Courthouse Square, and she hasn't been to the Community Center in days. The old biddies there don't worry about someone not showing up... they know old people get sick... so her not being there doesn't faze them. And that may be all it is... she may just have caught a cold. But we do have one address that we've seen her go into."

With that, Rita gave Cindy a folded piece of paper. "Thanks, babe." Cindy said. "And thanks for one hell of an evening. Don was right... he said this would be one of the hottest nights of my life, and it has been."

"Come back any time." Rita said. "I'll eat that delicious pussy of yours any time you want. Jenna's one lucky, lucky bitch to be eating that every night."

Cindy dressed and went to find Jenna, who was also now clothed and talking to Britt Maxwell. Cindy chatted with Britt for a while, then noticed that Jenna was flagging, dozing off. It was time to go.

"Let's go to that Breakfast Diner on University Avenue." Britt said. "I want what every woman wants at four a.m... breakfast!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was just before dawn the next morning. Paulina and I had showered together, and I had slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. She groaned, as she was very sore from the deep fucking she'd received from my very hard cock. After a few moments of pumping her, we got out.

In the kitchen, Paulina was wearing just a pale peach nightgown and her high heels. I was still hard. I put her up on the counter and, standing on the floor, slammed my cock into her pussy. She pulled my mouth to hers and we kissed deeply and hungrily as I plowed her sweet ebony furrow, barely pulling out before driving in again, until I felt my nut rise again. Pulling her tightly to me, I came deep inside Paulina's pussy.

We got dressed, though I kept Paulina's panties as a souvenir of our mating and breaking in the Cabin. We gave up on thinking of making breakfast, and went to the Breakfast Diner on University Avenue, not realizing that a trio of women had just left and missed us by scant few minutes...

Part 20 - Bugged To Death

Saturday, May 16th. It was early in the afternoon at a secret location somewhere in the Washington, D.C. area, but it felt like night in the underground facility. Laura watched over the rows of people at their stations, monitoring the incoming data. She looked up at the three large screens overhead.

"Ma'am," said an Air Force colonel, "we're bringing in the captured prisoners now."

"Who are they?" Laura asked.

"Mercenaries, ma'am. The leader is a guy named Nelson. His code name is 'Bugs Meany'. He's badly wounded; he fought like hell. Once he went down, most of his men gave up."

Laura watched on the screens as the various mercenaries of the group were brought in. In the center screen was the man known as 'Bugs'. She watched as the 'enhanced interrogation' measures were applied to the man.

Two hours later, she was still watching. Other men in this group had broken down quickly, some through psychological techniques, some through the use of drugs, which Laura had transmitted the proper usage of to the interrogators half a world away. But not 'Bugs Meany'. He was holding out.

What was happening to Bugs had most of the people in the room unable to watch. One youngish man said "Doctor, how can you stand to watch that? Is it because you're a doctor?"

"No." Laura said, but said no more. She did not reveal that whenever she felt the slightest bit squeamish, she would think of Dr. Heinz. This was for Dr. Heinz. And it kept her going.

After another hour, the person on the screen, who was masked, said into the microphone "Sorry guys, he's dead. Looks like he bled out, even though we gave him a transfusion." Laura was impressed; the man had not broken, would not betray his friend and benefactor. Such loyalty was commendable, and she thought that Henry Wargrave might well do the same and not betray his friends... even though one of them had brutally betrayed him, according to her husband.

"Okay," Laura said. "Wrap it up and send me a full report on what you got."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, that Saturday afternoon at Police Headquarters, I was in my office, dressed as a civilian in a light blue golf shirt and khaki pants. Sitting in one of my 'hot seats' was my nephew, Todd Burke. For such a young man, he was looking remarkably virile, healthy and in charge, I noted.

"So, how was Japan?" I asked.

"Great." Todd said. "I managed not to fuck up the ceremonials, and we got the deals done. Ichimoku Industries is going to be a good partner for us in Asia."

"Good." I said. "Did you hear anything about the death of Ken Konnichi, one of their employees in the City?"

"Did I ever." said Todd. "It's a big scandal of sorts for them. They didn't say much to me, but I could hear them whispering during breaks, and my assistant Mariko said they were talking about it. She also said they mentioned the words 'Iron Crowbar' numerous times, and that they were very impressed. Now why is that, Uncle Don?" Todd's mischievous grin could not be hidden.

"Oh," I said, smily wryly, "It must be because I didn't fuck up the ceremonials, either. So did you overhear any reason why Konnichi might have been targeted for murder?"

"No sir." Todd said. "And I was speaking with... someone else... who said that the consensus there is that Konnichi was getting the wrong piece of ass at the wrong time to be getting it, and that Jennifer Morris was the real target in that crime."

"Sounds like they know a good bit about that crime." I wondered aloud. The import of my words did not escape my nephew.

"Not much gets by you, Uncle Don." he said. "I don't think they know all the ins-and-outs over here, but they were looking for espionage and didn't find any. They think Jennifer Morris might have been trying to get information and seduced Konnichi for it, but he never gave them anything of value. They also think she was ordered killed by someone over here. Maybe she fucked up and crossed the wrong guys."

I nodded, thinking about it, and realizing that Todd was transmitting information to me from a source that had wanted me to hear that. A very powerful, knowledgeable source. Then I said "No, she and her husband both were the targets. Someone hoped it would look like a domestic dispute and we wouldn't investigate too deeply. Someone obviously does not respect this Police Department, and I will remember that insult."

Todd grinned, as usual.

"So," I said, "how's your training for the triathlon going?"

"Great." Todd said. "I managed to get in some training while over there, but Teddy smoked my ass this morning, so I've got to get up to speed. Less than two months to go, now."

"Yep. And I saw the Bradley Rangers training the other morning. They're really gunning to win after what happened to them last year." I said.

"Beaten by a ghost." Todd said, which made my eyebrows rise. "Yeah, Teresa told me about seeing her sister's ghost while she was running, and seeing her sister again when her father died. Do you think that shit's for real, Uncle Don?"

"I have seen enough to know that I have seen too much." I said in cryptic reply. "By the way, did Teddy really take Karen Warner Harlan on a date? Seems like your grandmother's matchmaking efforts went well rewarded."

Todd's grin got even bigger. "Oh yes. Yes he most certainly did. He said dinner was a lot better than he expected. And he said that she was the hottest fuck he's ever had, and he barely kept up even with viagra."

"I'm glad to hear someone is capable of untying the knot in her Jade Gate." I said, knowing Todd would understand the Japanese meaning of that, and indeed he did as he grinned. Then I got serious.

"Tell Teddy to be careful." I said. "Karen Warner Harlan makes Jennifer Morris look like an amateur whore. Karen is very smart, very dangerous, and she absorbs information like a sponge... industrial secrets information. She also is pissed off at her brother Seth, so be doubly careful."

"Yeah, he knows, and Seth knows." Todd said. "Don't worry, Uncle Don. I've got it under control."

"I think that's what scares me the most." I said, grinning. Todd rolled with that one.

Just then, the Duty Desk called on my cell phone, saying there was someone to see me in the front lobby. I walked Todd down the hall, shaking hands with him before he left by the front door.

A middle-aged man in a red shirt and gray pants was in the lobby. The shirt's logo said "Tower Flying Lessons." I introduced myself.