All Comments on 'Stocking Fetish'

by watcher_uk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Just a walk on memory lane...

Just a walk on memory lane...3*

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
Nostalgia is the sweetest of them all

Thank you for re-igniting old and treasured memories. How could I award less than five stars?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice! Who doesn't remember stockings with garters and not get....

....a good woody?

But tsk, tsk, wuk.....you have this short piece in n the wrong category.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Stocking fetish

I too grew up in the early '40's and nylon stockings were very difficult to locate. One of my great uncles on my mothers side was an entrepreneur who had connections with a couple of stocking mills. So he was able to get nylons for his three sister and two nieces, including my mother. Always beige or taupe, never darker shades.

I loved to sit in one of my great aunts bedrooms and watch closely as they carefully folded a stocking down, then slipped it over their foot with great care and slid it up their leg, making sure the seams were straight. They then fastened it to either four or six garters, depending on which girdle they were wearing that day.

My mother was an alcoholic who often simply wore her stockings with roll garters rather than a girdle. Being that the she to pee so often from the vast amount of beer she consumed, she often did not wear any panties, thus letting me see her very hairy belly covered with black hair Grandma and my great aunties usuallt wore either panties or DK's when they dressed, but once in awhile I caught a glimpse of their pussy hair too.

Such exhilarating times for me, just waking up into puberty and my peter getting all woody from seeing these things. No wonder I love seeing women today wearing nylons with seams

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
Stocking fetish

I loved your story. My mother was an alcoholic and drunk almost every day the final three years of her life. Beer at seven in the morning . Fifteen to twenty bottles later that day and the final one about ten at night. Full fashioned stockings were still in vogue in the late forties and early fifties. She had to pee so much she hardly ever wore panties or DK's. Roll garters kept her nylons up. When she peed, I often times got to watch as she had a chamber pot on the stairs to pee in. She was also fucking a couple of other guys besides my father. She had a forest of pussy hair. I must have seen her pee at least a hundred times. Sometimes out in the yard if she really had to go. Pee ran down her thighs and legs and soaked her nylons. Just took them off and slipped on another pair.

E-mail me @ jhmckn@gmail.com

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 4 years ago
Stocking Fetish

Loved your short story. I too enjoy seeing women wearing nylon stockings. Unfortunately today it is mostly PH or Thigh Highs.

When I was a kid many, many moons ago PH didn't exist. All stockings were fully fashioned and I dotedd on women wearing them trying to see up their skirt or dress to see what was holding them up. Was it a girdle or a garter belt?? If either one what color was it? How many garter straps did it have? 6 or 8??

My favorite then and still today is the Manhattan Heel pattern. So sexy looking.

BTW: I write on Literotica under then name of jhmckn. Most of my stories involve nylons, pissing, fucking, and incest.

You might enjoy one ot two of them I even fuck my maternal grandmother in a few of them.

Mac

Telemachus312Telemachus312over 2 years ago

Well said, sir. Heartily agree.

boraddaboraddaover 2 years ago

Thimking back

When I started courting my wife now years ago, visiting the cinema was so exiting, after our third visit she said to me you can slide you hand higher up my leg, li was OMG feelig my way to her stocking top and her suspender belt she let me touch her knickers . That was the start of my sexy play with her. She then said , now its my turn I want to touch your cock, that was something I have never forgot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful !Similar experience to me.

SheliaDavisSheliaDavis5 months ago

Great story! Love when women would cover my cock with stocking and jerk me off or fuck them while my cock was covered in stocking. I wear stockings most days and definitely during sex with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous