All Comments on 'Stockings & Stalkings Pt. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yea!

Michele's back.

sissyrachel2013sissyrachel2013about 9 years ago
I need that to happen to me.

I would so want to be Giselle. To be tracked down like that and uaed.OMG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

It was so hot when Giselle began to submit. I was hoping she would really get into it...maybe as the series goes on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious!

Being violated in stockings! How delicious! As a TV I have hopelessly longed for this fantasy to come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When can we enjoy Chapter 2?

Can't wait for the next episode. Really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fabulous!

god that got me throbbing so hard! Christ I need a tranny to bend over and take it from me. Can't wait for part 2

TiffanyLaPerouseTiffanyLaPerouseabout 9 years ago
Sissyrachel

Just like sissyrachel, I long for this to happen to me too. One of my deepest fantasies. Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

Great story please don't keep use to long before we can read what happens next xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Stockings

After years of cross dressing taking hormones doing my hair and full face lips nails and eyes.I was ready to go out in public for once.T here was a adult theater in the next town where no one knew me.I did not know what might happen but i hoped i could pass and have fun.But i ended on my back dress and panties on the floor leggs up in the air with a large fat cock deep in my ass fucking me hard.After he finished filling my ass with cum.A second bigger and fatter cock was now pounding my ass harder with his balls hitting my ass with each stroke.His cum was now running out of my sore ass.He pulled me to the floor and forced his still shooting cum in my mouth and down my throat.His cum filling my mouth and throat forcing me to swallow hard.The third man was running his hands up and down my stockings telling me i was a bad girl and he was now going to fuck me and he did he was my first black cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories