Stocks & Suspenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wasn't surprised that Sean was going to take longer to come this time and therefore didn't stop for me.

Eventually Sean did cum and stopped leaving me frustratingly close to coming again.

"Don't stop. I'm close" I begged breathlessly.

Sean pulled out and dropped to his knees behind me. Moments later I felt his fingers on my clit as he pushed two or three fingers from his other hand inside me and started to fuck me with them.

He soon had me close again. Don't ask me why but just before I came, I asked him to "pinch it" again.

Sean did as I asked only much, much harder this time. I squealed at the pain and bucked hard, both in the orgasm it triggered, and in desperation to escape his cruel fingers

The shock of the pain, coupled with the intensity of my orgasm literally took my breath away and I found myself dumb-struck.

I bucked and thrashed around as much as the stocks would allow; frantic for the pain to stop.

Try as I might, somehow I just couldn't seem to get the words out of my mouth. I even remember thinking that Sean must have been thinking that I was enjoying it because apart from my initial squeal I was behaving like I was having a massive orgasm (which I guess I was; but I wasn't enjoying it).

It seemed like ages but was probably only seconds before I eventually I managed to half-scream for him to stop.

Sean didn't stop however, clearly my reaction was either misleading him or turning him on, because instead of releasing my clit he kind of rolled it tightly between his fingers causing me to squeal again and buck even harder.

It was far too much and I remember going light headed and a hearing a "whooshing" sound in my ears. I really thought I was going to pass-out.

Fortunately my torture was halted just in time; Sean withdrew his fingers, stood-up and walked away behind me.

"Don't walk away, let me out. Of here" I gasped. It was all I could utter as I still squirmed in pain and tried to get my breath back.

Sean continued to walk away, so I called-out again. I had had more than enough and my legs were about to collapse beneath me.

Unbelievably Sean continued to ignore me and walked away.

I was getting really pissed at being kept in the stocks now and called out again for Sean to release me.

I could hear Sean rummaging with something in the background as he continued to ignore my pleas.

I then heard what I guessed to be the main door to the museum being opened and again called out to Sean.

What the fuck was he playing at? Surely he hadn't gone out and left me, but I got no response to my calls.

Several minutes went by and there was no sound from Sean despite my calls. I was getting really annoyed at him.

Every part of my body ached; my arms and neck ached where I had been straining against the stocks during our activities; my ass and pussy were sore; my nipples were sore; and clit still throbbed like mad; but worst of all my back and legs in particular were killing me.

I now understood why the stocks were such a punishment; maintaining this position was extremely uncomfortable. The workout I had had just had made the situation worse but my legs were literally shaking and on the verge of collapse. Of course I couldn't collapse without strangling myself on the stocks.

I looked up at the clock on the wall; 15 minutes had gone since I first looked at it after Sean had disappeared. I called out again and still nothing.

I was in agony after another 15 minutes and still no reply.

It was about an hour after he left me that I finally heard footsteps again.

"Sean?" I called out.

"Who's there?" I heard Mary Collins' voice. Mary is the museum's director.

"Oh my god" I said under my breath. I was in absolute turmoil; on the one hand I didn't want to be found by her like this; and on the other I was in agony and desperate. I was also starting to worry about Sean. I was starting to think that something must have happened to him; he might tease me but surely he wouldn't leave me for an hour like this.

"Who's there? I've called the police" Mary called out.

I had no choice but to answer.

"It's me Tasha, I'm here with Sean. Please don't come in. Is Sean out there?"

"What do you mean, don't come in? What's happening? Sean?" She replied clearly wondering what was going on"

Sean didn't reply and I could hear her footsteps approaching.

"What the" Mary stopped mid-sentence, having clearly caught sight of me.

"Um, Where's Sean?" Mary asked.

"I don't know"

I wanted the earth to swallow me up at this point, knowing what I must have looked and smelt like; naked and with dried cum around the tops of my legs and stockings.

Mary walked over to me. "Look, I don't want to spoil your fun but is everything OK? Mary asked.

"I'm so sorry" I replied wondering how she was going to react to us using the museum like this. I could also feel myself blushing bright red. In embarrassment

"Don't worry about it, we were all young once" Mary replied kindly.

"Could you possibly let me out please" I asked desperate to get out.

"Of course" Mary replied and undid the latch before lifting the top, setting me free.

I went to stand up but made the mistake of not holding onto the stocks for support. My legs buckled and down I went, in a heap by Mary's feet.

"Are you OK?" Mary asked extending her hand to me.

"My legs have gone funny" I replied feeling that my humiliation was complete. I tried to cover my breasts with my arms, in a vague attempt to regain at least a little modesty, while looking for my dress.

"You saw no sign of Sean in the office"

"No. Did you two have argument or something?"

"No, not at all" I replied.

"Would you like me to fetch your clothes?" Mary offered.

"Sean must have them because they were there" I said vaguely pointing to a spot behind where I was standing.

Mary took-off her cardigan and kindly put it around my shoulders

"Thank you".

"Do you feel up to walking yet? We should look for Sean." Mary asked.

"I think so" I replied hoping that I didn't make further fool of myself when I tried to get-up. I too was a little worried about Sean"

Mary gave me a hand up. "Let's have a look around for him" she said taking my arm in hers sensing my continued unsteadiness"

We looked around, (after a few steps my legs recovered a little) and at the far side of the building near the office we heard a faint moaning sound from behind a door.

Mary opened the heavy, old, re-enforced door and there was Sean on the floor.

He had been bound with his hands and feet tied together behind his back. He had also been gagged but the thing I noticed first was the blood on his head. It had dried but clearly he had been hit on the head.

Mary and I rushed to untie him.

I hugged him, "Are you OK? What happened?" I asked totally shocked to find him like this. No wonder he'd been away so long.

"One of them must have hit me over the head while I was in the office. The next thing I knew, I was in here, tied up. Are you OK? How long have I been here?" He replied

At that point we were interrupted by another voice announcing himself as the police.

"One moment" Mary replied moving toward the doorway and pointing to an old caretaker's coat hanging on the wall behind the door.

I quickly went to get it and put it on while Mary talked to the two officers in the hallway.

They entered the room moments later and eyed the scene, and me, before them, one of them moving over to examine Sean.

There were a few moments of awkward silence while he looked at Sean. The other one then asked and noted down our names.

"I think we should get him checked-over just in case" the officer announced. He called to someone over his radio and helped Sean to his feet.

"If you could please stay here with Officer Jones while I get Sean taken to the hospital. He took Sean outside and returned on his own about 5 minutes later.

"Are you Mrs Collins?" The officer asked Mary.

"Yes"

He then asked Mary to explain what had happened. She told him how she had been walking back from the pub when she saw the open door and the lights on. She had then called the police before looking inside.

Then she said that she had found me over the far end and then we both found Sean in the room.

"And who might you be Miss?" He said turning to me.

I was dreading this part. I told him my name and then, of course, had to outline why we were there. I tried to put it as delicately as I could and was, no doubt, bright red as I explained.

"I see, well clearly we will have to get formal statements". He said confirming my fears.

He then sent Officer Jones with Mary to have a look around and note if there was anything missing or damaged.

"Do you have any other clothes to put on?" Sergeant Michaels asked.

"I did have but it looks like they were taken" I replied.

"Will you be ok going to the station like that? We have a car."

"I guess so" I replied not relishing the idea.

The Sergeant then made polite conversation while we waited. When they returned Officer Jones stated that there were several items missing.

"OK, get the surveillance footage and we'll get to the station."

I wasn't sure what to say. I desperately didn't want the tape viewed by anyone apart from Sean and I but knew I had little choice but to let them take it.

We sat in near silence as we drove to the station. Luckily it was a very short drive.

At the police station I was shown into an interview room and offered a cup of coffee. I could have done with something stronger but was thankful for it nevertheless.

The Sergeant clearly took sympathy on me and sent in a female officer to take my statement. She introduced herself and asked that I call her Beth.

Beth asked me to go through what had happened in detail. It was highly embarrassing but she did her best to put me at ease.

When we had finished she brought me another coffee and a newspaper to read and then asked if I would wait for a while.

It was about an hour later that she reappeared.

"May I go home now" I asked.

"Not yet. I am afraid there is a bit of a complication"

"Is it Sean?" I asked expressing my fears that there may have been more to his head injury.

"No, no Sean is fine, nothing more than a small cut and some bruising. Sorry, I thought my colleague had updated you."

"No. No one has talked to me since you left."

"Sorry, yes he is fine and he has also been giving us a statement at the hospital. That I am afraid is the complication."

"What do you mean?" I asked suddenly concerned that we were somehow suspected of the theft.

"Well the thing is that Sean says that he was hit over the head very soon after you arrived at the museum, and that the two of you didn't actually have sex."

Beth must have seen the look of horror on my face and sympathetically took my hand in hers.

"Oh my god, but it must have been Sean" I said in disbelief already piecing it together in my mind. It made sense now.

"The video surveillance doesn't show anything apart from your face, unfortunately it was zoomed in just before the start."

"You've watched it?"

"No but my colleague has."

"Oh god is there a hole somewhere I can jump into" I asked mortified at the thought of a room full of policemen watching it.

Beth smiled a little at my comment but tried her best to be comforting.

"The two points we need to think about are firstly that you need to think about being screened for anything nasty, and secondly you have technically been raped.

Beth paused and then continued. "Now I can arrange for a doctor to see you. He can take samples for both DNA matching and also start the screening process.

Well suffice to say I had little sensible option but to see the doctor. Sean and I were then reunited afterward.

Sean was extremely apologetic and clearly felt terrible about what had happened to me.

Given what he had gone through I couldn't be angry with him. In truth I struggled to reconcile my own feelings about it because until I found out the truth, I had in fact enjoyed most of the sex.

I found myself in the strange position of having to reassure Sean who was clearly more distraught than me.

Unfortunately sex was not advised for the next month until I was given the all clear; obviously I also took the morning after pill just in case. Eventually I was given the all clear and breathed a sigh of relief.

It was a couple of days after that, one Saturday, that Sean came home looking a bit sombre.

I asked him what was wrong and he put a DVD case on the table.

"Is that what I think it is?" I asked

Sean nodded his head "the police have finished with it and Mary asked me what I wanted her to do with it. I wasn't sure so I brought it home"

"Destroy it" I responded without much hesitation.

"I think I want to watch it." he said

"No don't. Get rid of it." I replied

We debated it further but Sean was insistent and I eventually relented.

"OK, but if you watch it, we watch it together and you to promise me two things."

"What?"

"Firstly I want you to remember that I thought I was having sex with you so don't think badly of me, and secondly I want you to promise to take me to bed afterward and make love to me."

"OK" Sean replied and we put it on.

I must admit that once I got beyond the initial feelings of guilt at having had sex with someone else and embarrassment at seeing myself, it was quite erotic.

I think we were both turned on by the end of it.

"Am I not rough enough for you?" Sean asked.

It was obvious that it had been a pretty rough session (at least by our standards) and it was equally obvious that I had come hard, as a result.

"I don't always want it rough." I said

"But it's clear that sometimes you like it rougher than I would do it."

I wasn't sure how to answer because he'd just seen the evidence that clearly proved that I did. "We can experiment together" was the best I could think of.

"OK, how about now?"

I was turned on but I wasn't sure that I fancied a rough session; however I didn't have the heart to say no to him.

What followed was a session totally unlike anything I'd ever had with Sean. It seemed like he was trying to out-do what had happened to me on the film.

After a hard fucking in the doggy position I came and was then spun around. Sean pushed his cock between my lips and then proceeded to fuck my mouth (rather than letting me blow him) and then literally thrust his cock down my throat as he came. That was a first for me. Although I wasn't keen on having his cock down my throat, I must admit to being quite turned-on by this new dominant Sean.

Later that night Sean also fucked my ass for the first time, finishing off by pinching my clit and bringing me to a screaming orgasm.

It was clear our sex life was never going to be the same after that night. I think we both like the change, although there are times when I think that I've created a monster because most weeks now I have days where my body hurts from the aftermath of one of our rougher sessions.

We got married a year later so there was no real harm done and although I would never have wanted to have sex with strangers like that it has probably helped us. Sean clearly likes to dominate me and I quite enjoy letting him.

Since that night we have added to our film collection - although the new ones are definitely just Sean and I, and were done in the security of our home!

12