Stoking the Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music was slow enough that they were close and moving together, and quiet because it was an eating place, not a night club. "Can I tell you some things about myself?" she began. Then she realised that Chris had drawn back slightly, and she almost froze. Looking into his eyes she saw his concerned look and relaxed again.

"Something is really bothering you. Tell me, please?" he asked.

Jo found for the first time in her life that she was non-plussed. No one had ever detected her unease or supported her in this way before. She was always the strong one and the demanding one. It melted her inside and made her, for the first time, really apprehensive about telling her story to this man. Jo took a deep breath and started again.

"I don't want to lose you," she found herself being pulled back into his arms almost roughly, and he was muttering re-assurance in her ear. "I think you've put me on a pedestal, and I've got feet of clay." He released her again, and she found him looking into her eyes with such determination.

"Nothing you tell me can lose me," he said forcefully, and she was pulled back into his embrace again. After a moment, she continued:

"I used just to have men for the sex," she murmured bravely. She thought, "well, that's it, I won't see him again after tonight." Then she voiced her recent realisation, "I think I was a bit like your girlfriend, although I only ever had one man on the go at a time." She waited for the explosion. She waited for him to walk out. She was so tense her muscles were screaming.

Jo felt Chris' arm muscles tense, and thought "Here he goes, I've lost him," and the loss felt like a knife through her heart. To her shock and amazement she was pulled into a tight embrace that felt as if he never wanted to let go. He was muttering into her ear almost in a frenzy.

"No, no, I can't lose you. I just want to be with you. Please, please, don't leave."

Jo pulled back, despite his frantic attempts to prevent her leaving, and managed to get her head back enough to cover his mouth with a savage kiss. She saw his eyes widen in surprise, then her kiss was returned with interest.

Chris was lost in the kiss. It was bliss after the roller coaster of his emotions while he thought she was trying to get rid of him. When he realised that she was desperate for him not to go, his heart sang, his muscles relaxed from the almost unbearable tension and his senses swam. The pressure and pull of her lips was sending shock waves through his system. He felt the electricity running down to his groin. Oddly, although he was aroused, he wanted just to hold Jo and know that they were together, feeling their bodies touching in every place they could press together.

As they came up for air, Chris realised that they were standing still, and started moving again to the music. Jo's head was on his shoulder, and looking down at her shimmering auburn hair, he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. He couldn't resist bringing his hand up to stroke it and twine his fingers through it. To his surprise he felt Jo's fingers playing in the hairs at the back of his neck. Feeling her fingers there was comforting and at the same time sexy, and he moaned into her ear "I love you." Slowly her head came off his shoulder and her brilliant eyes looked into his. He saw puzzlement and joy.

"I don't know what I feel," she said slowly, "I just know I've never felt like this before, and I don't want it to end." Their kiss this time was gentle and long. Jo was amazed at the sensations and emotions embodied in this kiss. It was sensual and erotic, for sure, but for the first time in her life it wasn't the prelude to hard sex. She didn't feel the pressure to get this man into bed and into her.

"Let's have sticky toffee pudding to celebrate."

Jo laughed, "Sounds great to me. I always eat like a horse after a turn. Must be the tons of coal we have to shovel!"

They went back to the table hand in hand. They were still holding hands across the table when they sat down, and looking at Jo, Chris saw that she was grinning at him just as he felt he was grinning at her.

When the sticky toffee puddings arrived, Chris watched in amazement as Jo dragged one finger across the sauce then, looking him straight in the eyes with a saucy grin on her face, sucked the finger clean. When she dragged her finger across the sauce a second time, Chris wondered what she was going to do. Again she looked him in the eyes, again the saucy grin, but this time she reached across the table and put her finger in his mouth. He couldn't believe the sensations in his mouth or the sensations in the rest of his body that this simple erotic act produced. He realised that his face was an open book when she laughed at him.

Then he felt her foot on his leg, moving upwards in a caressing motion. She was laughing at him again, and he realised that his surprise and consternation must show on his face. When her foot reached his groin, he shut his eyes. A moan escaped when her toes wriggled on his erection, and he felt himself blushing. He reached down, not to push her foot away, but to caress her calf.

When they'd finished their pudding, they danced again. They both enjoyed the sensations of their bodies together, and revelled in the contentment and slow burning sexual feelings. It was as if the world was suspended outside the bubble of their sharing. She felt so cared for snuggled in the crook of his shoulder. He felt as if he was walking on air with her in his arms. He dropped a kiss on top of her head. She looked up, and he thought he would drown in the depths of her sparkling green eyes. It was as if his innermost being was captured, and he would willingly drown in them.

The kiss was soft and alluring. Lips rubbing and catching. Sensations coursing through. Bodies pulled tighter together. Undulating to the rhythm of the music. Two people fused as one in perfect harmony and contentment. Pressure on the lips increasing. Hands wandering. Warmth burning under their trail. Breath quickening. Emotion pooling in the very depths of their bodies drawing them together. Need building from a slow fire into an urgent hardness dripping with anticipation.

"Let's go," she croaked. It could have been either of them that spoke. Arms round each other they made their way to the desk and paid, kissing as they walked to the car. Chris drove swiftly back to the B&B, and they tumbled into the room, hands all over each other, mouths joined in urgent desire. He ran his hands down her back, feeling the lean shape of her muscles either side of the hollow of her spine. Her hands followed a similar path and his skin crawled with pleasure. His hands slowed as they felt the swell of her buttocks and the deepening hollow between, sliding slowing over the tight mounds and pressing her to him. Her hands moved up his arms to curl in his hair. He could feel his hardness trapped between them. She wriggled against it.

His hands went back up to luxuriate in her hair and pull her head more firmly towards his lips. Pulling the hair to one side, he broke the kiss and started a trail down her neck. She gasped and tightened her grip. The incredibly smooth soft skin drew out his tongue to lick gently as the trail moved down to her shoulder and round the neck of her white blouse as far down as the V in front would allow. He started to undo the buttons to allow his kissing and licking to move downwards. Her hands moved in the space between them and started on his shirt.

"God, you are so beautiful," he murmured.

As the blouse fell away her white lacy bra showed off the curve of her beautiful breasts, the nipples pushing at the dainty fabric like organ stops. His kisses and licks covered the tops of her breasts and the valley between, while his hands traced the outline of her naked sides and back. The smooth silky feel of her skin made exquisite sensations on his hands, and the curve of her breasts excited his mouth, sending little jolts of electricity down his body to his groin.

Her hands were exploring his skin, running through the hairs on his chest, down his sides and back. The feel of those small hands making feather touches made him shiver with pleasure and generated little moans deep in his throat. When she started kissing his nipples, his skin was jumping,

"Oh God, Jo, that feels wonderful." He pulled her face up for a deep kiss. When their lips were locked together, his hands ran down her back to struggle with the clasp of her bra. He felt her hands move to undo the last button on his shirt, tickling his tummy while undoing it.

He broke the kiss to look down at her breasts. They were small beautifully formed mounds with lovely dark aureoles and nipples obviously very aroused. His hands moved round to stroke the mounds, moving slowly upwards and inwards till his thumbs were rubbing her nipples. She gasped with pleasure, and he moaned as he rubbed one rock hard nipple with the palm of his hand, bending down to kiss the other. He felt her hand move to the back of his head, pulling it towards her breast to intensify the sensations. Her fingers curling in his hair invoked a new set of sensations, with the nipple hard in his mouth, which caused his cock to twitch and release a tiny jet of lubrication.

It seemed that neither of them was in any hurry, enjoying all the sensations available to them above the waist. Once again, Jo was stunned that she wasn't pushing to get him inside her. The response of her body to his gentle ministrations was more erotic and more satisfying than any of her "hard sex" encounters. And the best bit was that this was only the beginning. She found that, far from tense expectation of sex, she was relaxing into being turned on and looking forward to sex later. Much later she hoped, as she would then be so turned on that it would be mind blowing.

She pushed his shirt off his shoulders, and he released her for a moment while she took it off altogether. Then her hands were all over him, delighting in the feel of the hairs on his back, chest, stomach, arms, and paying homage to his tiny erect nipples. The rough feel of his hair, and the smooth hard nipples made her hands tingle with pleasure, and she kissed and licked any part of him she could reach, glorying in the sensations multiplied by his attention to her. His tongue on one nipple and palm on the other made her gasp and moan, throwing her head back before intensifying her kisses on his nipples.

Together they both sought each others' mouths, and pressed into an electrifying kiss which sent bolts of lightening from their swollen, sensitive lips to their nipples and groins. Trembling as they parted, they stared into each others' eyes.

"You are something else" she whispered.

"You are just stunning" he said, blushing slightly as he looked at her.

She grinned, "I love it when you are shy." His blush deepened, and she laughed, pulling him in for another kiss.

Her mouth on his was unbelievable. The pressure of her erect nipples and breasts against his chest was such a turn on. He couldn't believe what was happening, and decided he wanted it to go on for the rest of his life. The realisation dawned that he had found that special someone. Then his spirits plummeted as he realised that this could be just another sex partner for her. His arms tightened around her, and he deepened the kiss, determined to make the most of it.

His mouth on hers was so sexy. The feel of his hard chest and hairs on her nipples and breasts was such a turn on. She couldn't believe how safe she felt with this man, and decided she wanted to see more of him than she had ever wanted from a man before. She didn't know why she knew, but when he tightened his arm and started kissing much harder, she realised that this was not just want, but mostly insecurity.

She pulled away, and noticed the look of hurt on his face. "No -- don't worry -- we just need to talk a bit. Come here," and she pulled him onto the bed next to her, snuggling into his shoulder. "You are worried that I'm only here for a passing fuck or two." She looked up, and smiled at him as she confirmed to herself that he had blushed beetroot red. "I can assure you that if that had been the case, we would have done it by now, and I would have left."

"Jo, I..." he started, but she interrupted, putting a finger on his lips.

"No, just listen for a moment. This is difficult for me because it's all new to me. Normally, if I like a man, I just jump on him, get him inside me," she couldn't resist another glance at his face, and sure enough he was blushing again, "and leave. But with you, I find I want to prolong things. You said you loved me, but I can't say that yet because I don't know. What I do know is that I want to see you again and I want to find out how I do feel." She could see the relief on his face, and tipped her head up to kiss him.

"I do love you, and you're right that I don't want to lose you. I'd rather wait than make you leave by putting pressure on you. But if you want to see me again, then that's all I can ask." He leant down and kissed again. She put both arms round him and wiggled against him with a big sigh. "What's that for?" he asked.

"Content. No, in fact more than content -- blissful." She smiled up at him, and touched the tent in his trousers, "What's this about then?"

"I'm afraid the view from up here is making me rather excited," he said. She looked up, and he drowned in those bright green eyes.

"What view?" she said with a saucy grin.

"First the top of your head with your shiny auburn mane," his finger traced each thing as he said it. "Then those alluring breasts, just the right size with dark nipples." He groaned, "And when they get harder like that I'm lost. Then that flat stomach disappearing into the skirt."

"Well the view from down here is even better. A hairy chest," this time her finger was doing the tracing. "With tiny nipples that make me wet when they get hard." She too groaned. "And a stomach disappearing into a tent with an interesting looking tent pole." Sure enough, when she looked up at him, he was blushing again.

She took hold of the tent pole, and grinned at his sharp intake of breath. His hands cupped her breasts, and it was her turn to sigh with pleasure. Still neither was in any hurry, revelling in the sensations they could give to the other. She squirmed as his hand grazed her stomach and moved round to the zip on her skirt. His gentle touch set her on fire, and when his hand slid over her stomach and down to her bush, she bucked against it and moaned.

He couldn't believe the sensations he experienced as she undid his belt, button and zipper, her hands and fingers making contact with the bare flesh of his stomach causing his muscles to tense in response. When she slipped her hand inside his boxers and encircled him, it was all he could do not to fall back on the bed in a pool of desire. As if from a great distance, he heard her saying, "Tell me what you want me to do."

She looked up at him, noting the reddening of his cheeks and grinning in response. His eyes flew open and his expression was 'you can't be serious'. She kissed him, "I love it when you blush -- and yes, I am serious -- tell me." Her grin melted his insides again, and he began hesitantly.

"Feel me." At the same time he started feeling her. Her eyes widened and her breathing quickened. "Rub up and down." Again he matched his actions to his words, and she moaned with him. "Feel round and back to home," he ground out. The anticipation his words caused stirred feelings inside her she didn't even know were there, and when he actually did it, the sensations were so good she just purred with pleasure.

He was grimacing and moaning with the pleasure her hand was causing, and he badly wanted to get rid of his clothes and hers. He stood up, pulling her up with him, and pushed down her skirt and knickers. Then he just gasped at the glorious view of her auburn bush between those long legs and below that muscular stomach. She was delighted with his reaction, and also pushing his trousers and boxers to the floor.

"Mmmmm -- nice view," she said, with a grin anticipating his blush. Predictably he was as hard as nails looking at her lean fit body.

He knelt on the floor, pushing her gently back onto the bed and licking up her inner thigh. She parted her legs to give him access, and panted with anticipation. As he reached the fold between the top of her thigh and her mons, she tangled the fingers of one hand in his hair and pulled him across to lick her lips. Her other hand was busy caressing her nipples and she moaned and grunted with pleasure as his tongue circled her lips.

Then he started licking her slit and darting his tongue inside. She could feel the pressure building as with one hand he caressed the inside of her thigh and the other circling her clit. She was bucking and moaning, and he switched to licking her clit and pushing two fingers inside her, stroking up towards her G-spot. Thrashing and crying out, her insides started spasming and clenching on his fingers as her orgasm hit and she came wildly. "Oh God .....Oh God," she gasped, as the aftershocks made her shiver and shake. She pulled him up for a deep kiss, tasting herself on his lips.

Watching her come so wildly made him think of this morning in the coal when she'd brought herself to orgasm. He was thrilled he'd managed to make her come harder and longer. He lay in her arms just holding her while she recovered. Although he was still rock hard and wanted her, it was so special just holding her and feeling the occasional aftershock as he caressed her skin.

Again Jo couldn't believe that she still hadn't made him enter her. Here she was enjoying her post orgasmic blissful state in his arms without jumping him. Oh yes, she wanted him, but was content to wait, a completely new experience for her. She turned to kiss him again, the pull of his lips on hers causing pleasurable shocks in her groin. She reached down and took him in her hand, watching his eyes dilate and his cheeks blush.

"Hmm. I think we have some outstanding business here." Her grin was wider for the deepening of his blush.

She swung herself up to sitting on top of him, trapping his erection between her lips and his stomach. She wriggled seductively, still grinning.

"God, Jo, if you keep doing that to me I won't last long enough to get inside you."

Her laugh was like a tonic, and she dropped her head to kiss him and whisper in his ear, "So where is the condom, then?"

His blush of embarrassment made her laugh again. "I don't go round expecting to strike lucky, so I don't have any," he confessed sheepishly.

"You're lucky I carry some, then," she grinned. Her grin widened at his comical look of relief. She slid off him and bent down to retrieve a condom from her purse.

Watching her bend down naked right in front of him almost made him come. His lucky day or what, he thought. "You are so stunningly beautiful," he said. As she turned to smile her thanks, she did a little dance and wiggle, and his eyes smouldered as they took in all the long legs, rippling muscles and tight breasts.

The sensation of her putting the condom on him made him wriggle. Then she sat over him and lowered herself onto him. As he sheathed himself in her wetness, they both groaned aloud until she was filled and he was surrounded by her pulsating warmth. At the same time she leant over and he pulled her down for a long deep kiss, while they both gloried in the sensation of being filled and enclosed, and having breasts and nipples crushed into a hard hairy chest.

Slowly they started moving together, the sensations incredible after the long build up. It seemed as if their whole beings were concentrated on the hot wet join between them. The silky smooth yet unbelievably tight friction drove them to thrash together till they melted into a puddle of exquisite ecstasy. Jo slumped onto his chest and they lay there boneless and sated, too relaxed to move.