Stoking the Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much later, Jo's head moved back so she could see his face. "Hey, that was spectacular. You can do that and more to me any time you like."

He blushed again, and she laughed. "How can you be embarrassed after what we just did?"

"I don't know, but I know I do it. It's the first time I've enjoyed doing it, though, because you smile at me when I do. It's you that are spectacular."

She grinned at him again, and ran a finger down his chest. "Let's go back to my 'camp site' and do that again under the stars."

He felt his hardening cock become blue steel with the invitation to stay the night with her. "If I speak to Phil, perhaps we could stay here tomorrow night and he'd do breakfast for us both in exchange for none tomorrow?" He waited with bated breath for her answer. "No" wouldn't be disastrous, but "Yes" would heavenly.

"Brilliant idea. That gets me another good shower and a wonderful breakfast."

Chris' face split into a huge grin and with one eyebrow raised he smirked, "Is that all?"

Jo grabbed his cock and smirked back, "Not quite all. I get exclusive ownership of this both nights. OK?"

Three things happened at once. Chris' cock pulsed once and clear lubrication bathed the head. He blushed. Jo laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment and overstated agreement then?"

He grinned back, but it quickly turned into a moan as Jo licked the liquid off him, sat up and impaled herself on him, thumping down onto his hips with a hiss of satisfaction. He groaned in disappointment when she raised off him again and leant over the edge of the bed, affording him a rear view that dragged out a hoarse "Oh God."

Jo looked back over her shoulder at him through a curtain of hair. "Oh God what?"

"Oh God you are so gorgeous and the view is arousing and I want you back on my cock." He blushed and continued, "I can't believe I just said that."

She laughed, swung back up and ripped open a second condom packet.

Chris went bright red, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking straight."

Jo grinned at him, oddly touched at his concern, and rolled the condom onto him as he winced with the pleasure of her touch. Then she dropped onto him again and they both arched with sensory overload. The sight of her sitting up on him, her hair a cloud around her face, her breasts gently bouncing, nipples erect, her flat stomach tensing as she moved up and down, and the intense concentration on her face was arousing him so fast he had to bring her with him. As his thumb touched her clit her eyes flew wide in surprise then glazed over as she bounced, writhed and ground into him in a frenzy of passion.

Amazingly they came panting together again, both crying out as she collapsed on top of him. After a while he kissed her and said, "I must go and see Phil before it's too late." Sliding her gently onto the bed beside him he pulled on jeans and a shirt and padded out to organise breakfast.

When he came back in, he commented, "All done. Phil was glad to have a late start tomorrow, and we're on for breakfast for two the next day at 0530." She grimaced at the time, but it was when she would have had to get up anyway. Chris thought she looked gorgeous lying on her side with her hair messed and her long legs curled up.

"Come on lazybones, let's get to bed." He teased.

She stretched languorously with her hands above her head, tensing and releasing muscle groups in turn. Chris' eyes nearly popped out of his head, and he blushed furiously, fidgeting to accommodate his sudden stiffness. Jo laughed up at him holding out a hand,

"But I'm already in bed. And I love the way you blush." She looked down pointedly, "I'll bet your stiffness is nothing to do with shovelling coal."

He reddened further and her smile widened.

"OK. I know you meant outdoors." She jumped off the bed, breasts undulating gently, and grabbed him for a kiss, trapping them and his erection between them. He groaned.

"God Jo, if you keep this up we'll never get to bed." They both collapsed laughing as he realised it was exactly where they would end whatever happened.

While Chris stuffed the few things he would need into a bag, Jo quickly pulled on her skirt and blouse and they both added shoes. Going out to the car, Jo whispered in his ear,

"I can feel the wind on my wet pussy. Want to feel?"

He dropped the bag by the car door and pulled her into a fierce kiss, dropping his hand under her skirt and moving slowly up her thigh. As soon as he touched her he realised that her arousal was dripping down her leg, and his hand was soaked as he ran it over her slit and massaged the wetness into her clit. She gasped at his forwardness and pushed herself against his fingers, twisting her hips to increase the friction. Panting, her body twitched and jerked as she came.

Chris realised he was holding her up as her legs refused to support her. He opened the car door and sat her back gently on the seat, picking up her legs and swinging them into the car. As he did so, her skirt rode up, and he couldn't resist kissing and lapping at the juices twinkling at him. She jerked again and mewled, gasping for breath.

"Your turn when we get there." She managed to puff out. Then she relaxed against the seat in a stupor, not bothering to pull her skirt down to hide her pussy.

At the yard, they shifted the coal to make a bed and lined it with rags. They put her sleeping bag down as a make-shift mattress and a blanket from the car to pull over them.

"Right." Jo announced, "since we are both commando, this should be quick and easy." And she peeled off her blouse and skirt. Once again, his attention was frozen on her wonderful body and muscles. She had to reach over and strip off his shirt and trousers, and pull him down onto the sleeping bag. To his amazement, she lifted her leg over his face, the view bringing him to attention with a snap. He felt her hand on him, then her tongue and then her mouth. She released him for a moment to say,

"Don't you dare come. I want you bareback in my ass."

Talk about pressure. He practically came on the spot, despite all their earlier playing. It was so erotic in the open air on the gently hissing loco with Jo's clit between his lips, one finger up her ass and three in her pussy working on her G-spot, not to mention her mouth on him. He released her clit to a sigh of disappointment from her, and commented,

"I suppose you can come, though."

As he took her clit between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue, she shuddered and cried out. He had a job keeping in touch with her through her orgasm, and reduced to licking her gently as she calmed. Immediately she sat up and crawled forward till her ass was over his cock. She raised up and pushed the head against her puckered hole, lubricated by the attention of his finger, her cum and his lubrication.

He felt and watched the head pushing into her tight ass. She relaxed and it slipped in more. In about three goes, he was fully home bareback in her ass. Her head was thrown back with the same look of pleasure on her face as was on his.

As if they were one, they started moving slowly in and out until they were slamming into each other. She reached back to steady herself, putting her hands on his nipples. He reached round her to massage her breasts and clit.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come again. O-o-oh Go-o-od." Jo moaned.

"Ah, Ah, you're so tight I can't hold on. Aaagh." Chris cried.

And they both exploded. Jo felt the orgasm burst into her, then the feeling of his cum squirting into her ass raised the pressure ten fold and she shuddered and shook as he sat up to hold her close to his chest, her back rubbing on his hair.

Chris felt the shakes and the exquisite texture of her skin against him, and it intensified the feeling of satisfaction. He couldn't believe how privileged he felt to have engendered such an earth shattering orgasm in this wonderful person.

He drew her gently down onto the sleeping bag and pulled the blanket over them. She was still clamped onto him as he spooned with her, gently caressing her nipples and stomach, and running his fingers through her hair and her curls, which were a little damp.

She stretched back to put her hand on his hip, and gave a hum of comfort and satisfaction.

Much later Jo woke to find them still clamped together. What had woken her was him getting hard again. She gloried in the feel of him inside her, and couldn't help wriggling back and forth to enhance the feeling. She turned her head intending to wake him and demand a kiss to see his eyes on her and smoky with lust.

They moved together gently to a soft and satisfying climax before dozing off again.

As it was getting light, they woke again. This time they had moved in their sleep and were facing each other arms and legs entwined, like the first time only much more intimately naked. They kissed and made love again, both thinking that they had never experienced such bliss so many times so quickly. Then they slept again until the alarm went.

No time for playing. They both ran naked to the mess as there is no-one around at 0500 in the morning. A quick lick and a promise, mostly administered on a foreign body to much hilarity, then dress in clothes and overalls to start another turn.

Later in the day as they bantered and joked, their driver commented that they were in a good mood. They both grinned back.

"I found someone special." Chris explained. Jo just grinned.

When they'd finished disposing of the engine at the end of the turn, they peeled off their overalls, put everything in the car and drove to the B&B. As soon as the door of the bedroom in the B&B shut, clothes flew. Barely waiting to roll on a condom, Jo jumped into his arms, wrapped her long legs round him, and sank down gasping with pleasure. Chris slipped into her hot sheath groaning with the exquisite sensation, and it was only a few hard strokes before they were both crying out and coming like trains.

Chris' legs wouldn't support his weight after the intensity of his climax, and he sank down onto the bed with Jo in his lap while they kissed and murmured sweet nothings. After a while, he shrank completely and slipped out of her, to sighs of disappointment from them both.

Suddenly Jo laughed. "Just look at the black hand-prints and streaks on us."

Indeed her breasts were well marked, and there were two very obvious hand prints on her beautiful ass where Chris had held her up. He had streaks on his face and nipples, and hand-prints on his shoulders where Jo had gripped him.

Chris quickly filled and put on the kettle, then they tumbled together into the shower. It was a little small for two, but that just seemed to heighten the pleasure of contact between their slick wet soapy bodies. Jo sighed blissfully as Chris washed her hair. When she returned the favour, Chris realised that the sensations were wonderful. They ended up each washing each other. With a soapy finger up each ass, and soapy hands on pussy and dick, they both panted and came again.

They dried each other, and Chris made tea. Sitting side by side on the bed to drink the tea, Jo tickled his chest hair with her free hand.

"I want you in my ass before we go and eat." Jo looked up to see the blush, and laughed. "After what we have done in the last half hour, what on earth is there to blush about?"

"I love it when you are straight like that, but my family were so prudish and shuttered on anything personal that it still makes me blush." Chris went beetroot again, and Jo looked enquiringly at him as he whispered shyly, "I'd be honoured to come in your ass." And buried his head in her shoulder.

Jo took his face between her hands, raised it up and kissed him gently. As the kiss deepened, Chris groaned and reached down to play in her bush. Jo felt her clit hardening again. He felt her clit emerging from its sheath, dipped down into her wetness and drew it up to generate the most delicious friction on her clit. Jo gasped and shook, running her hands down his side to play with him. He felt one hand on top of his for a moment, then it was spreading her wetness onto his dick, giving him similarly delicious friction. It was his turn to gasp and shake.

They both kept wetting and caressing, the feeling of their fingers alternately collecting the wetness pushing Jo closer until she arched her back and cried out with the spasms of her orgasm, generating a flood of wetness.

When her panting subsided, Jo collected some of the wetness for Chris' dick, then flipping so that she was kneeling on the floor resting on the bed, collected a second handful of wetness and rubbed it on her ass.

The feeling of her wetness on his dick, and the sight of Jo opening herself to him propelled Chris off the bed to rub his dick between her ass cheeks. She was so ready for him that he slid easily into her, the tightness almost making him cum on the spot.

"I can't last with you, Jo."

"Wait -- let me up." Jo crawled up on the bed, lay flat face down, looked hungrily back at him over her shoulder, and grinning, commanded, "come back in -- this will be a new sensation for both of us."

His blush widened her grin, and he climbed onto her. As he entered her ass again, there was the new sensation of the softness of her cheeks, pushed together by her face down position, then the familiar tightness of her ass. They were both moaning. He knew he wouldn't last long, so jamming a hand under her he massaged her clit, and they both exploded again and again.

They lay connected for what seemed like ages, until finally he slipped out as he shrank. Chris stroked her hair and kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Chris was pole-axed. He really hadn't expected such a positive statement from this stunning girl so soon. She had been so careful to tell him that she would need time, and here was an outright declaration. His heart soared, and he cautioned himself to take it slow. Don't frighten her off.