Stolen Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya's penis was growing fast as she pulled her shorts off to the side to release it along the inside of her thigh. It was all she could do to control her breathing while her cock drew nearer and nearer to its heavenly destination. But there was a problem, Jessy was lying mostly on his back and she needed him to roll toward her. Everything seemed to be going her way so she gently gripped his shoulder and pulled him to make him roll toward her. He didn't budge. Tanya tried again. Still nothing. Then she struck on an idea. She pulled on his shoulder and softly said, "Roll over Jessy, you're snoring." That did the trick and he even mumbled,

"Sorry Anna."

Now Jessy was where she could feel his warm breath on her prick and Tanya was panting and shaking with the anticipation of what was about to happen. Quick as a cat she pinched his jaws, forced his mouth open and pulled it over her cock. Jessy's eyes popped open and his hand came to her stomach. When he tried to push away from her she clamped down with all of her strength. She bent down and in a hushed tone said,

"If you fight and struggle everyone in the bus is going to know that you have my dick in your mouth. You don't want that do you?" Tanya pulled Jessy's hair hard till he stopped struggling and held still. Tanya could feel him panting through his nose like a trapped animal. Then he started to bite down on her. Tanya pulled his hair harder and said, "If you bite me you'll be in the same boat and how would Anna feel about you having my cock in your mouth. Maybe she'd wonder if you actually liked it or if you might secretly be gay and if that is why you didn't date in high school. Or if she bought your story that I forced you to do this imagine the look of disgust in her eyes as she's telling you it's alright, you couldn't help it. Do you really want to see that look?" Jessy eased up on the teeth and Tanya knew she had won.

Jessy's mind was reeling with the situation. He was so humiliated and yet he could easily imagine how Anna, the love of his life, would look at him. She might not be disgusted, but she'd surely pity him and that was a look he never wanted to see. In the dim light he could see the curve of Tanya's breasts and above them her face. She looked smugly in control, which was precisely what she was. Jessy could feel his face burning red with embarrassment. Tanya pulled his face closer to her, filling his mouth and nearing the back of his throat. Jessy watched her eye lids droop as the ecstasy filled her.

"This isn't going to take very long. I've been watching you all day and I'm so jacked up it's all I can do to hold back, but I still don't want it to be over too soon. I want it to last as long as I can hold out. I like being in you Jessy. I want to be all the way inside you, but that will have to wait."

Tanya was big in his mouth and his jaws were already aching. She pulled his face to her then pushed it back as she slowly fucked her cock with his mouth. Her eyes were heavy lidded with pleasure, but they never completely closed. It had only been about five minutes, even though to Jessy it seemed like hours and just when he was beginning to worry that someone would wake up and see his predicament, it happened. Tanya's grip became tighter and she bent over his head in her lap and hissed.

"Swallow! Swallow all of it! You don't want anyone asking questions!" The head of her cock was near the back of his throat and her breasts were pressed against the side of his face. Her first squirt caught him by surprise. He tried to swallow, but couldn't quite get it and made a loud 'glumping' sound. She shot into his throat a few more times and let go of his head. Deek pulled out one of his earbuds and asked,

"Is everything alright?" Tanya answered smoothly.

"Yea, I think Jessy must be having some kind of nightmare. He's been making some funny sounds."

"Poor Dude. We'll be stopping for gas at the next exit. Maybe a cup of hot coffee will set him right."

"I'm sure it will." Tanya said with a smile and wink at Jessy who still had her cock in his mouth. "I'll even buy it for him."

Jessy pulled out of Tanya's lap after a few seconds and sat up in his seat as far away from Tanya as he could get. Deek saw him wipe his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Are you okay Dude?"

"I'm fine." Jessy said shortly.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to pry. Tanya said she thought you might be having a nightmare since you were making some funny noises. We'll be stopping soon and she said she's going to buy you a cup of coffee. That's pretty nice of her." Tanya smiled at Jessy as she tucked her deflating penis back into her shorts.

"Just great."

"Here's an exit. Just in time." Deekman steered the bus off the highway looking for a fuel station as Jessy tried to wrap his mind around what had just happened while the taste of Tanya's cum lingered in his mouth.

More in the Store

When they got to the fuel station only Tanya and Jessy got out and went inside. Jessy went directly into the men's room and closed and locked the door. As he feared the handle rattled only seconds after he engaged the lock. From the other side Tanya's voice said.

"Jessy? Are you alright?" Under the concern in her voice Jessy could hear the smug satisfaction of a conquest realized.

"I'm fine. Go away and leave me alone."

"Okay, but you can't stay in there all night. You'll have to come out sooner or later."

He heard steps fading away from the door so he turned and putting his mouth to the faucet started desperately trying to flush the taste of Tanya's cum from his mouth. It helped, but didn't cure the problem, so he finally gave up and plopped onto the toilet seat. He put his head in his hands as if to hold it still from all of the images flitting around inside it. He could still see her face floating in the semi-darkness above him as she forced his mouth down over her cock again and again. Her eyelids were heavy with lust and pleasure while she used him until finally she leaned forward to press her firm breasts against his face as she came in his mouth. He was furious she had done that to him. She? How could he really call her a 'she'? Tanya looked like a girl, but that didn't mean she was one. But as he thought about her as a girl, taking him like that...so forceful and controlling...he noticed that his own penis was hard in his pants. That made him even more furious and embarrassed. He shouldn't be reacting like this, didn't want to react like this, yet Anna had him so horny that it he couldn't help it.

Jessy stood up and took a piss into the toilet. He flushed and washed his hands and face. When he was finished he looked in the mirror. He looked drawn and tired, but other than that no different. He felt like what had happened to him would be burnt into his forehead. He tossed the paper towel he dried his hands with into the waste can and pulled the door open.

Tanya was leaning in the doorway so close that he jumped backwards when he saw her.

"What the....!"

"I have that coffee I promised you." She stretched her cup filled hand out to him.

"I don't want anything else from you."

Tanya took a step into the restroom with him and when he backed up some more he let go of the door. Tanya stepped aside as it swung shut with a solid thunk and a click followed as her free hand pushed the button in the handle, locking the door.

"Well now. Isn't this an interesting situation. You don't want anything else from me and yet I desperately want to share something with you and even leave a little something right there." The back of Tanya's free hand caressed down over his abdomen as she closed the space between them. Jessy's back was in the corner and there wasn't anywhere for him to go.

"Get away from me or I'll...I'll..."

"You'll what? Scream? Yell? What exactly do you plan on doing Jessy? By the time they break open the door I'll have my clothes ripped and they'll think you're raping me. And don't you worry...I'm a very good actress. When I'm finished even Anna will believe that you're some rapist monster. You need to understand. I'm the girl. They'll believe me first. All of which pretty much puts me in control."

Tanya ran her free hand up over his hip and along his thin chest. She stepped in closer and bent down to kiss his cheek. He turned his head away with a grimace. She dropped the coffee into the waste can to free up her other hand and with it she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to hers. Her full pink lips easily covered his. She kissed him softly at first, but it was like kissing a mannequin. Tanya didn't find that too exciting so she exerted more pressure and in a few moments her thick tongue pushed through his lips to his teeth. She squeezed his jaw with her other hand to force his mouth open and pushed her tongue inside. Once inside his mouth she began to ravage him. She thrashed her tongue and gripped his ass all the while grinding her body against him. Jessy squirmed and struggled, but she handled him as easily as if he were an unruly child. She ground her breasts into his neck and chest while lower down she pressed her cock filled crotch against his stomach. Her thigh found his crotch and when it did she realized that he was hard. She pulled her mouth from his as she rubbed her silky thigh against his covered penis.

"Oh, so you do like it after all. I think you like it rough too, and deep down inside you want me to take you and make you mine. You may love Anna, but you're helpless to resist me." Her big hand slid behind his head as she kissed his neck. "You want this. You want a strong woman like me to dominate you in ways you've never dreamed of till now."

"No. Please no! Tanya I love Anna! Don't do this to me!" He pleaded.

"Jessy, I'm going to pull down your shorts and turn you around and then I'm going to lube up my eager prick to push deep into you. We don't have much time because I'm pretty sure Deek is finished fueling up the van."

Tanya unbuckled his belt and shorts and let them drop to the floor. Her big soft hand squeezed his hard penis and stroked him a couple of times. He whimpered and made a feeble attempt to push her hand away.

"You're hung pretty well for such a short guy. Not that it matters to me, cause I'm only interested in how good you're going to make me feel once you're wrapped around my thick girl cock." She started to turn him around and he struggled till she thumped him hard into the corner. "I know you want to struggle to appease your pride, but it's in your best interest to let this happen quickly." With that she rubbed a dollop of KY over the head of her prick and then put a hand on his hip as she placed her now slippery cock between his ass cheeks. "Can you imagine that a little store like this would have KY on the shelves? I'd say that's a good thing for you or right now you'd be hoping that my spit was enough to do the job." With that she pushed the tip of her cock into his sphincter and then steadily pushed until the head was inside him. The horror of what was happening eclipsed the pain he felt from her invasion of his body.

"Ugh...Tanya, Tanya please don't! Please...please, what about Anna? I love her Tanya." Tanya pushed and more of her throbbing cock slid into Jessy.

"Oh, I know baby. That look of love in your eyes is what made me so hot to be inside you." She pushed again, forcing him deeper into the corner and then slid both hands down onto his ass cheeks. She gripped them and spread them wide as she buried her cock in him as far as possible. Jessy gasped and grunted as Tanya began to grind against him. She bent down till her mouth was by his ear and he could hear her heavy breathing as well as feel it on the side of his neck. "Oh baby. Oh Jessy. Oh how sweet and tight your ass feels, so damn fine! I'm taking you Jessy, I'm making your deepest darkest desires come true. I'm treating you the way you need to be treated by Anna, but she can't do this to you. Only..I ugh, ugh...can...ugh...do...this! Ugh...Ugh...UGH!"

Jessy felt her body go rigid as the first shot of her cum squirted into him. A spasm followed with each successive shot until she was fully spent inside him. She kissed his neck when she was finished. The nipples of her modest breasts poked into his back, but he could only focus on the part of her that was filling his ass. Her hand slipped around to grip his penis, some of the KY was still on it and she stroked him while she stayed deep in his ass. It only took a few strokes and his body betrayed him.

"Oh Tanya!" He whispered, "Please don't...please don't...ugh, ugh, ugh, UGH!" His cock exploded. All of his pent up sexual frustration spraying into the corner. Tanya could feel his sphincter squeeze her cock with each convulsion as his balls pumped their resistance onto the wall. Tanya gave a contented groan and whispered in his ear,

"There now baby, wasn't that fun? They call that a quickie by the way. Next time I hope it will be a longie." She chuckled as she pulled out to leave him panting in the corner. Jessy heard water running and when he looked over his shoulder she was standing over the toilet pissing into the bowl. When she was finished she stepped over to the sink and proceeded to wash her cock and hands. By the time she was finished drying off her penis was limp. She tucked it away in her shorts and anyone looking at her would never be the wiser. "You better get cleaned up and I'll meet you in the van." Tanya patted his naked butt cheek as she slipped past him out the door.

Sometime later Jessy climbed into the van to sit delicately beside Tanya. He couldn't look at her and just being near her again made him feel queasy inside. He wasn't sure if it was a good feeling or a bad one.

"Dude I was starting to worry about you, but Tanya said she gave you something to make you feel better and that you'd be out soon so I let it go. Are you okay?"

"Sure Deek. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Let's get going I don't want to hold up the trip any longer."

As Jessy settled in Tanya's hand slipped over to rest on his shoulder and grip him possessively.

At the Campground

Tanya touched Jessy every time he came within reach. So he found himself going out of his way to avoid her. If she was near the fire he went to the tent. If she went on a hike he stayed back at camp. It worked most of the time, but nothing is perfect.

Jessy tried to forget the trip up and concentrate on Anna. For a while it even worked. Touching Anna seemed to be a balm to his raw and abused senses. At least his ass didn't feel stretched any longer. However there was a problem. As Anna played her usual game of dominating him he had to force his reactions to her. Her control seemed so contrived now. He knew what it was to be dominated and forced to submit to a woman's will and Anna couldn't really do that to him. He'd never before considered her anything but in control and she still was, just not in a way that excited him as much. What was he missing? He couldn't be wanting Tanya, could he? His mind flashed back to her cock in his mouth in the bus, then her taking him in the men's room. In seconds his penis was hard and dread lay like ice in his belly. No! He told himself. No I refuse to like that! Anna could tell something was wrong and the morning of their last day at camp she finally came out and asked him,

"What's wrong Jessy? You've been acting weird ever since we got here. Are you mad at me for not sitting with you on the way up or is it something else?" Jessy looked at her and knew in the very fabric of his being that he loved her, but didn't know how to answer the question. He looked away and said,

"Everything's fine. I'm just not sleeping well is all."

"Bullshit." He looked back at her and tried to look surprised.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm calling bullshit. Usually when I touch you you're erect and shaking after only a few minutes. Since the ride up you've been loving, but not as attentive as I've come to expect. You've had an orgasm haven't you?" Jessy flashed to his cum sliding down the corner of the restroom wall while Tanya's ran down the back of his legs.

"No, I haven't. When would I have had the time to do that?"

"I don't know, but I know you're lying to me right now. Get out of the tent and when you're ready to tell me the truth you can come back."

"Anna I'm not..." She held up her hand for him to stop and pointed to the zippered tent flap. In a huff he unzipped the flap, stumbled out and took off into the woods.

Through the woods about a quarter of a mile there was a nice sized lake with a big sandy beach. There the campers could relax and soak in the summer sun. Of course that place was packed, but if you went another quarter of a mile there was a cliff section in a cove that was isolated and quiet. That was where Jessy was heading. Dark green trees made a thick canopy over his head and only allowed enough sunlight through to dapple the forest floor. The smell of earth filled his nose as he moved under the giant trees, but he was oblivious to his surroundings as he sulked along the trail like a scolded child.

It took about twenty minutes for Jessy to hike to the cove. It was kind of L shaped so you couldn't even see back into it from the main lake and the inlet was too shallow for boats. The main area had been a quarry where granite had been mined so the water got really deep at the back of the cove. The miners had taken away a big chunk of a hill that was beside the lake and followed the vein down into the ground leaving the edge of the quarry about thirty feet above the waterline. Over fifty years ago a flood raised the level of the lake enough to wash out the thin section separating it from the quarry and filled the quarry with water. When Jessy arrived he stopped at the top of the edge and sat down. He sat there in silence throwing pebbles into the deep blue water below and imagined the ripples were the echoes of the thoughts in his tumultuous mind.

He knew he loved Anna and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. But since Tanya had forced her way into his life, not to mention other places, he was confused. He remembered how it felt to have her gripping him so wantonly. Her hard cock evidence of how desperately she wanted him. With Anna it seemed like he had to suffer and bust his ass just to get her to allow him to touch her. He wanted her and was willing to wait for her, but was it so wrong for him to desire to be wanted in return? These thoughts and others chased around inside his head like children's tops. Spinning around and bouncing together and apart. He was so lost in his own head he didn't hear her behind him till she sat down with a leg on either side of his. He was startled when he realized it was Tanya. Her long black legs were warm against his and her arms slid around his waist to pull him against her. In his heart he wondered if he had known it would be her all along and he could already feel her growing against him. What she said surprised him.

"I'm sorry Jessy. I didn't want to cause problems between you and Anna, but I had to. You see, you're mine now. I'm stealing you away from Anna. I had hoped you would simply fall for me and tell her so, but I guess that you still feel for her even though she will never satisfy you like I will." Tanya leaned down and kissed his neck. The warmth of her lips spread along his body and goose bumps rose on his legs and arms. He could feel her breasts against his back and her now fully erect penis pushing against his butt. In his stomach he could feel the excited butterflies of impending taboo actions begin to flutter. He knew he shouldn't want this. He knew he should get up and leave. He also knew that he wouldn't leave because he was under Tanya's spell. Her mouth opened and her tongue moved against his neck causing another wave of goose bumps. Her hands were moving along his sides and rubbing his nipples. She pinched them and the familiar electric shock of pain and pleasure shot through his body. His own penis was hard when her hand found it and began to rub it through his shorts.