Stolen Back to Slavery Ch. 01

Story Info
Her Master finally returns to claim what's his...
3.1k words
4.52
28.2k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sulphix
Sulphix
42 Followers

Do you ever stop and think, how did I get here?

Well, that is what I was thinking. Sat here on this damp wooden bench outside the train station. It started out that I came here when the sudden panic crept into my chest again. The urge to keep moving location made me practically sprint to this little station to get the next train to god knows where. I sat on this old wooden bench to calm down, the blue-now-brown paint slowly flaking off the wood panels and onto my clothes, I didn't mind though.

I was too busy trying to get my heart to stop beating out my chest.

Breathe Josie breathe...deep breathes...no one will find you here.

After I kept reciting this to myself, ten times, twenty times, maybe even thirty times I had convinced myself I was safe.

I kept doing this for weeks, eventually when weeks turned to months whenever I was feeling anxious or stressed I'd just go and sit on this bench, rain or shine. Today was rain.

But after every trip to this bench, I'd reward myself with a hot chocolate from the little coffee shop across the street. I was now officially a regular.

However today I kept thinking, how did I end up here? I guess what was difficult to answer.

How did I end up in this little town specifically? Or how did I end up finding some small happiness in this new found life of mine? The bigger question on my mind though was, how long did I have in this new found life in this little town?

Today had marked officially six months since my escape from...him.

I had just realised the date when I saw a young couple leaving the coffee shop holding hands and sharing each other's drinks. Laughing when he spilt his down his chin, smiling when she put his hand in his and strolled down the street.

I just kept thinking, what if that could have been me? A normal guy asking out a normal girl and we went on normal dates and had a normal relationship. But no.

So that got me thinking, How long has it been since he stole me away. I'd have to say a year and six months. Well, a year and six months and two weeks if we're really counting. I know that because it was two weeks after our so-called first year anniversary and by counting the months, I've been gone six whole months.

I wonder if he stopped looking for me by now? Not that he'd find me here. I made sure to pick the smallest populated, dead looking town there was. At least a two-day drive from where he was. But the thought still arose in my head from time to time. That's why I was sitting on this bench. Speaking of which, now that my butt was soaking wet from the bench I had decided that it was time for my chocolaty reward.

I crossed the street and opened the door, the bell giving a little ding to announce my arrival. Heather, the owner of the place greeted me with her smile as always.

"Your usual, Lisa?"

I changed my name when I came here to further prevent any detection, It was my middle name Josie Lisa Turner, technically I wasn't using a fake name.

"Yes please, With extra marshmallows?"

She laughed "How could I forget? coming right up hun"

I always had a sweet-tooth, even as a kid I loved things sweet. She passed me my cup and before I could get my purse out she shook her head at me.

"Oh no, this is on the house. You deserve this from sitting outside in the rain on that bench again. You really have to stop doing that" Her dark brown eyes looked at me filled with concern. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks with embarrassment, I couldn't really tell her why I was sat there. Oh it's just my six-month anniversary of freedom since my escape from being a kidnapped sex slave! Hope you don't mind!

Instead I just tried to smile through my blushing and said "Thanks, I like sitting outside - it cools me down". Her eyebrows went up in interest "Oh I get you, cool you down after a run? We get lots of runners around here." Oh I was a runner alright... just not the type she expected. "We should go for a run sometime, Lord knows I need to get back into shape!"

I smiled at her proposition, realising she was my first real friend in this town.

"Sure, it's a date!"

She waved me out the shop as I started walking back to my little apartment. It wasn't the best of places to call home, It had bare floorboards and the wallpaper was damp and falling off, my heater barely worked at the best of times. But at the end of the day this was my little disaster apartment. I climbed the usual two flights of stairs to reach No. 4 with the green painted door. The one thing I could say was top notch was my door locks.

I made sure when I decided to stay here, my first thing to do was buy at least 3 locks from the hardware store. The man there told me they were "The best of the best to buy".

When I got in, I went straight to check on Gibbles. He was my hamster. I was never allowed a pet, not even when I was with him - and when I moved here, I got scared of being in this place alone. It wasn't really planned, I was out looking for any job I could get and walked past the little pet store. I looked in the window and saw a whole wall of hamsters with a big sign that said "Little Hamsters Big Sale: $4.99" I could spare five bucks for a new roommate!

So I got him, his food and his new cage, making sure to get all the things that go with it. Since I bought my little rebellion, he has been the best friend a girl could have.

I took the treat bag out the drawer under his cage and frowned, only a few left. Also by the looks of things he was needing more sawdust. He poked his head out from his bedding to eat the last few treats I currently had to offer.

"Don't worry Gibbles, I'm going back out to the store. Won't be two ticks"

After picking up my keys and making sure all my locks were indeed locked. I was already off to the pet store. I came in that often that Kyle, the guy that worked there always said hello when I walked in. "Hows the little guy doing?"

I smiled as I walked down the small isle to the hamster and rodent section, picking up a bag of treats and sawdust. "He's doing great! just re-stocking on the usual"

As I was walking to the counter, I saw Kyle putting a purple ball into a bag. When I reached the counter he put my sawdust and treats into the same bag and passed it to me.

"Oh no Kyle, I cant accept-"

He stopped me before I could say anymore "C'mon you always help around here when you can and besides I want too, For Gibbles."

"Atleast let me pay for it then" I practically tried to shove money into his hands.

He shook his head and battled against my money giving hands.

"Tell you what, I'll let you pay for it *IF* you let me take you out for dinner?"

- "Dinner?" I squeaked. Oh no..Dinner meant Date, Dating meant relationship...

I was in so fit state for a relationship. I could feel the panic set back into my chest.

"Yeah, I'd love to show you the restaurants around here" To try and seal the deal he added, "We can go as friends if you like?" Go as friends...Just friends..I can do that...Me and Heather went out for food loads of times..Just two friends hanging out at a restaurant with food. I began to calm down and nodded to him when I heard the door go.

I turned around to leave and walked right into the chest of a man wearing a black duffel coat. I dropped my back and as if both by instinct we crouched down to grab it.

That's when I saw it.

As his hand touched mine, I could see him wearing a ring. Not just any ring - it had a circle with a square shape inside it. It was a symbol of the syndicate.

The same syndicate I was a slave to one of it's members. Flashbacks of my time there almost hit me like a rollercoaster. Me, him, him, me, together. Bile rose up into my throat and I could practically feel all the colour in my face drain away.

His piercing eyes were staring at mine as my hands went limp and unable to grab the bag. He looked examining, or what's worse, was he recognising me? I had no idea who he was but that didn't necessarily mean it was vice versa. He grabbed ahold of my elbow and helped me stand up. Oh god my fight or flight instinct was kicking in. Does he know? Is he going to take me back? All sense of calm had left when I finally got my legs to work and barged past the man with my shoulder. He let out a grunt and before I reached the door I heard Kyle shouting "Wait! what about our date?" I just shouted "Sure!" as I practically ran out the door. Totally forgetting I was carrying my bag.

I went a complicated way to get home. Trying not to full out sprint but quickly power walk so I was difficult to follow but not look out of place. I went down streets I'd normally never go but I wanted to make sure this guy didn't know where I lived.

On my way I tried to convince myself, he's just another guy buying cat food. But when I saw that ring everything changed. Although it didn't necessarily mean he was after me in particular. What were the chances of a guy like him coming to here of all places?

When I got to my apartment my hands just wouldn't work. I dropped my keys maybe two or three times when I was trying to unlock the door. I practically fell into the hallway and hit my knees off the floorboards. Deep breathes Josie...keep breathing.

We had planned for this. First I need to grab my phone, my purse, my keys, passport, anything valuable from my room and put it into my handbag. I had dumped the stuff for Gibbles on the couch and then went to my room to get my suitcase. We would move, somewhere far from here, maybe even a quieter place. Just me and Gibbles. starting yet another new life together!

When I got my suitcase from under my bed and opened it, I saw the vibrator I took with me when I escaped. I don't know why I took it, I never used it since packing it. He always use to use it on me when he was having fun. I thought to myself, maybe I packed it to remind myself of him? No, no, no, no Josie note time! Packing!

I grabbed clothes from my broken dresser and threw them into the suitcase. At the bottom drawer, I kept a small stash of money that I was saving from a part-time job I had managed to get. It wasn't a lot but it was enough to get me out of here. Now all I had to do was pack up Gibbles.

I went into the hallway to put my suitcase away and just head to the living room when I saw the man with the duffel coat closing my front door. He saw my suitcase and his eyebrows raised in surprise, then he smiled.

"Are we going on vacation?" My body suddenly froze.

He took a few steps forward towards me and I retaliated with a few steps back.

He seemed to smile wider at that when he kept coming towards me. It took me a few minutes to figure out what to do and I realised I carried an emergency whitle in my handbag.

I had managed to fish it out but he seemed to realise what that would mean before I could sound the alarm he pounced at me and my back hit into my bedroom door as he pinned me against it. "Now now sweetheart I don't think we need the loud racket, it really can give me a headache" His grin widened like a boy at Christmas and he started to caress my hair, taking in my scent. He moaned in my ear and started giving kisses down my neck.

I whimpered which made him moan even more.

As his kisses started to lower down my chest, I remembered my fight or flight and right then, I decided to fight. I brought my knee sharply up towards his groin and I hit gold.

He swore aloud and hunched over, I took the opportunity to barge past him for the door but he grabbed my hair and I felt a sharp strike across my face as he backhanded me to the floor. I could feel my rub hard against the old floorboards upon impact and I groaned.

"You BITCH!" He bellowed and marched towards me.

I tried to crawl away from him but he grabbed me by the ankle and dragged me towards him. Before I could try and kick him again he backhanded me harder and the back of my head hit the floorboards, Hard.

I felt dazed when he turned me onto my stomach and started trying to remove my jeans.. Oh god. What was he going to do? I tried to turn around but he grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and forced it back to the ground, whilst his other hand was working on removing my jeans.

I tried to struggle, I didn't want him to see my mark. If he did he'd know who I was.

The struggle just made him work quicker and his palm went down hard on my ass as he spanked me. I let out a cry in pain at the searing burn his handprint had left.

"I'm going to show you exactly what feisty bitches like you get..just you wait!"

When he got my jeans down to my knees was when he stopped. I knew then that he had seen my mark. The number "3030" tattoo'd on the back of my thigh. The mark every slave gets. This wasn't exactly a slave number though, It was a number of the Syndicate each member was given when they joined. If it was tattoo'd on the back of someone's thigh then that meant that member was my Master and I was their property.

And I was the property of 3030 - Alexander Fauxson one of the highest members of the Crime Syndicate.

The man grabbed my ass, probably to further examine that what he saw was in fact the number. "Well well...I was going to claim you for myself but it seems I've just struck gold..You're Fauxson's pet. The little runaway girl. Wait until I tell him what I've found"

I struggled harder then, trying to get away from his grip. If Alexander knew where I was - my new found freedom would be quickly coming to an end. I tried to let out a cry but the man had covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shh we don't want to further damage you, do we?" He gave me another spank for emphasis, this time on the other cheek.

My hands went to the floor, trying to lift myself back up, attempting to shove him off me. He laughed at my petty attempts and grabbed both wrists with one hand. He was practically sitting on my back when he got out a zip tie. I cried further when he bound my hands behind me. "I think you have revoked the right of these hands until your Master gets here"

He hauled me over his shoulder and began to walk me to my room. I kicked and screamed all the way there which earnt me a few more smacks on the ass. I whimpered as the stinging returned to my abused ass.

Laying me down on my back, he put my arms above me to the headpost and used another ziptie to secure them to the headpost. He grabbed my ankle and before he could put it to the bedpost he grumbled: "If you try and kick me in the balls again, I'll turn that pretty face black and blue...Do you want that?" I simply shook my head in fear, because I knew this guy wasn't playing. He spread my legs apart so he could ziplock my ankles to each bedpost and smiled at his caught prey.

"I cant wait for Fauxson to see you like this. All ready for him. Don't bother screaming if you do I'll just gag you" He smiled and the bastard left me in here like this.

Tied to my bed as he closed the door. I began to sob as the panic returned and had no intention of shifting.

I had tried to figure out solitions, break out the ziplocks, how to escape out of the apartment, how to even escape this guy and Alexander. Each time I tried to find a solution I reverted back to sobbing hysterically. It must have been hours I was doing this for because I could see the sky getting darker out my window.

I decided I would fight, I couldn't let this life be taken from me, not again. Not after I had just found this place and Gibbles, Heather and Kyle...Kyle, I was suppose to go for dinner with him. He'd sit there waiting and waiting and I wouldn't show up. He'd be heartbroken and think I stood him up. I would fight for my freedom.

I heard the door go and someone else let into my house.

"Ah Fauxson. Glad you're here, how was the flight?"

Then I heard his deep voice, and I could tell by his tone it was a mix of rage and somewhat relief. "It was too long, Is she here, Samuel?"

So that's what his name was...But how did they know each other?

Samuel tried to let out a chuckle, probably to break any tensions "Yep, tied and tucked away waiting for you in her bed".

I heard a slight grumble as his footsteps began to walk towards my door.

As my heart began to race I wondered, Just how much fight did I have in me?

*To Be Continued...*

Sulphix
Sulphix
42 Followers