All Comments on 'Stolen Back to Slavery Ch. 01'

by Sulphix

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start!

It seems very much like Emma's Master right now (one of the best tragically unfinished tales on lit) and I'm intrigued to see where you'll take it!

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Love it!!

I’m a sucker for these type of stories, I WANT MORE!! I can’t wait for the next chapter

PS: @Anon yes thinking about emma’s Master makes me sad, I’m always hoping it would have a new chapter 💔 hopfully this story will fill a void.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
Hands tied

Sometimes it’s the little things. How does he zip tie her hands behind her back and then to the bed frame. He would dislocate her shoulders.

CherieA0221CherieA0221over 6 years ago
Dont let the story die!

As the others mentioned, very similar to Emmas Master, but the story is dead in the waters and will never be finished, I hope this one can at least finish!

OkayLivOkayLivover 6 years ago
Please continue!!!

I hope she gets to keep the hamster!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

This has great potential - please don't abandon it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need to proof read

Love the story so far, but a lot of mistakes in grammar hurts the story. Example No caps after a comma. Quotes, when she is thinking to herself. Break up who's talking. Please have a proof read check before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Get an editor, and Jesus, hit puberty first.

You would think even a kid would know that no guy instantly recovers from a shot to the nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great start

please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Ugh I feel left on the edge of my seat!! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There’s another story on here that’s a few chapters long and so far it seems to be nearly the same plot. Girl escaped being a sex slave and living on her own, someone from the same agency or group as her captor finds her, sees a mark she’s been given, her captor is important, her captor is called to come get her etc. I sincerely hope this plot will be different from that one and this isn’t blatant theft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!! 5 stars :D xx

I saw your story on the recent top rated list and I'm glad I clicked! There are some grammatical errors here and there but the premise of the story is interesting and I look forward to more chapters. All those referring to the similarities between 'Emma's Master' needs a good wake up call. This is only the first chapter, many of the stories which revolve around a recaptured/ escaped captive follow a similar storyline. Only time will tell whether this is a different story. Accusations of plagiarism cannot be based on one chapter alone and it is downright insulting to the author who has gone out of her way to post this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No coincidences.

I don’t mind you stealing his story, but I hope you do a better job of finishing it.

magevmagevover 6 years ago
please

Please please please don't let her be subdued and truly enslaved, let her win against them, let her fight, please no torture....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with Above

I've read the other story that is incredibly similar to this plot. However, I am more than okay with it because that one hasn't been updated in YEARS and this is different enough that it promises to be entertaining. Just, please PLEASE do a better job of finishing this than the other person did. I love the concept and desperately want to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous