All Comments on 'Stolen Birthright Ch. 06-09'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Aziza2K16Aziza2K16about 7 years ago
Intrigued

Well clearly this was before the Were Wars. Since Derek and Renee's parents and siblings are still alive. I'm still moping about Ella losing her wolf. I hope she has just retreated for self preservation or something. Like Ella needs to smell human for a while to be safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Very Excellent Series.

Well partwolf, I have but one word to say about these chapters, "OUTSTANDING". Very well written and I love the character development. I hope later on if Ella's wolf doesn't come back she will let Mark into her life because he really cares for her. I hope you will continue this excellent story as I want to see Ella get her revenge against all the Alphas and their families that were part of the plan to force mate her and resulted in the death of her parents. I loved your were wars series(all 3 parts) and "Bound to My Mate" series. You are an excellent writer and I enjoy reading your werewolf stories as they are my favorite type of story. Even if her wolf does come back, I hope she finds her true mate and I hope it is Maek. Retired Army NCO

partwolfpartwolfabout 7 years agoAuthor
This series will weave around the Were Wars and Mystery Mate

It is 2015 and the war is 2016-2021.

airgodairgodabout 7 years ago
Great story so far

Love this story so far. Definitely a different take on things. Are the other series you mentioned required reading for this? Is there a particular order they all should be read in? Keep up the great work!

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

This is going to get ugly. I suppose one way or another the wolves are going to be revealed. Either by accident or deliberate action. If this feeds into the Were Wars you know it's going to go to shit.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 7 years ago
Now you've got me thinking.

If a werewolf loses their wolf, then mates with another werewolf, can their wolf come back to life? Never considered that before.

I'm a fan of Ella. What a bad ass! So smart and pragmatic. I forward to her revenge.

partwolfpartwolfabout 7 years agoAuthor
So how this fits in with the Were Wars series..

Right now it is six years before the start of Behind the Lines of the Were war, and one year until the existence of werewolves becomes known. You don't have to read the other books for this, but you will see some common events and characters. Reading order after Behind is Beyond the Were War, Between the Were Wars and My Mystery Mate. You could read those while waiting for more updates.

Her revenge will take years so it will span the events in those books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Love it so far

Going to reread your other stories

But it's going to be epic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dangitalltoheck, parwolf!

This is gonna a hell of a ride!

Can't wait for the next chapter

Thank you.

willieonewillieoneabout 7 years ago

If werewolves change humans with a bite why not have her aunt bite her on the arm so she can get her wolf back, since she is from the same bloodline as one of her parents?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 7 years ago

I read the were-war serious and through it was well done. But IIRC you could bite someone and turn them into a werewolf. Or is it different for a person who was already a wolf and lost it?

But honestly I had to debate reading this one after reading the first page of the first part of it. I could tell this one would twist my heart and it did. But honestly I hope to see this women get her regevent and if possible regain her wolf.

willieonewillieoneabout 7 years ago

I am still hopeful that her wolf is not gone but out cold like in an induced coma and that she will wake up again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoying this

Punchy fast up to your best djb

simplysub62simplysub62about 7 years ago
Thank you

I dont know where to start but your writing moves me ...thank you

LucindaPaigeLucindaPaigeabout 7 years ago

I'm looking forward to her destroying them all. Great story!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 7 years ago
Hooked

How did I miss this series? Work, dadblasted work!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
I'm not usually one for revenge...

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind, and all that... but in this case, I'm looking forward to Ella destroying these bastards.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
What can I say? Your stories are still fantastic!

I suppose I could have a go at your editor for not knowing that "licking" is not spelt "liking", although it seems that Mark was both licking and liking.

I'm wondering whether Ella Grey not having used protection is going to factor into the story or not, but I'll find out soon, since the rest of the story is already written.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I love the way you put feeling into the characters ,I am glad I found it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't rate this. I mean, the main ingredients - danger, hiding from it, revenge etc - are not my favourites, can't really say I like that. But you write damn well.

(Before this I just decided not to try reading the were war series for a similar reason. Which is sad, as it a long series and would be plenty of quality reading.)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Developing nicely. Ella's got to get her revenge but how will it all work out. Can she find a mate that will recreate the wolf in her? Or is that not possible once it's been killed? And what about Mark?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES