All Comments on 'Stolen Birthright Ch. 33-37'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 7 years ago
What?!?!?!

Oh my god! What a bloody twist!!! I am even more keen for your chapters now! I love the way you write and how the story is progressing without getting muddled xx

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

The storm has begun. Hmm, 500 pounds of beef jerky vacuum bagged for survival rations? Ella may not hear back from Black Ker for years if she doesn't locate him quickly. Her tiny pack has to fly deep under the radar. Mark and Olivia cannot go away or finish mating. Ella, Mark, Tom and Shelly are the only cover they have for The Were Holocaust.

ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraalmost 7 years ago
Oh Wow!!!

Well, I didn't see that coming...

What a wonderful story and it just gets better and better.

The latest chapters are the best yet, exciting revelations and intriguing plot-lines and a completely unexpected twist at the end.

I sincerely hope that you are able to maintain the desire and inspiration to continue this story.

I know that there are many others like me who can't wait for the next exciting instalment.

Bravo!

Regards

Argent

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

Ah shit so it begins. Ella has two were babies and the were war just started. I wonder if she is going to make for Canada as this sounds just like the US was in this one. But I got a feeling that this is going to be bad all around.

As to Linda is this before or after she got shanghged by the mob?

partwolfpartwolfalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Black Ker is still a CIA offbooks asset.

In the middle of the war their handler dies and she falls under mob control. Right now they are taking selected cash jobs to fund their team, build her reputation and mask the CIA jobs.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

I think Alpha Goodwin will walk right into their hands after the war. If that greedy bastard smells money to be had from dead pack assets he'll show up to grab some.

Now comes a time of death and despair. Most of the people that were at the gathering won't be around when the war ends.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out how Ella and her tiny pack gets through the war. Its just bugging the shit out of me. I don't see a good out for them. They are living where a bunch of people just up and left for no good reason not even a year prior. She has been travelling a lot for a pregnant woman and new mother. Further she gave birth at the Johnson Pack, we know from the other series done in this verse that pack house gets a visit from F-15 Strike Eagles early in the war. So Ella is at risk of being found out.

Then there is the guy who beat the living shit out Olivia who is currently out on bail in a major assault case. His pack is going to be found out fairly quickly IMO as they will figure out he is a were when he goes in for a court hearing. His Pack is toast once that happens. Further with sending that tape it could be tracked back to Ella and her pack.

Mark sounds like he is still human which might be a good thing at this point. Olivia is going to be pissed about that one through. However I don't see Olivia going to college now as too much is at risk.

As to Linda I wonder if she brings Ella and the others to a location that can save them all. But I honestly wonder if we are going to have a time skip over the werewar or are we going to see that war fleshed out. Honestly I'm ok with either but how they keep from being found out is something I can't figure out how they do it as this war last five years. But I think the alphas made a mistake by not coming forward after this and tried to launch a PR campaign to counter what just happened. But then again the weres needed a shack up in their world because from what I have seen in this series there were too many bad alphas even through there were equal numbers of good ones.

willieonewillieonealmost 7 years ago
Loved the chapter...but

Still sad that she didn't get her wolf back after the birth as she is left out of her own pack link and that is so sad for an alpha. I am loving her mate the way he adopted the boys was lovely! Plus who knows if any of their other kids will be were or more human if they have any. Since you have decided she is not getting her wolf back...so sad.

willieonewillieonealmost 7 years ago
plus

She is still to forgiving of Carol and mostly Olivia who took to much pleasure in what she was doing that day! Glad at least her mate is not as forgiving and that the other alphas still don't trust Carol!! I don't like either as still think they got of to lightly! Since she is still paying for what they did!!!

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

It would be very unlikely that Linda would get mixed up in it like that. Her handler may have her and the others go to ground to stay unknown/unfound. Other alternate is they get used to hunt packs. Linda might baulk at that however. But she is a professional. Under mob control all bets are off

Ella and the other's may be able to hide the rest. She or her company (i forget) is renting the houses from the 'owners'. With enough study of pack behaviors, someone may see similarities in the community's structures. The layouts tend to copy each other. That sort of thing is noticeable. Private communities in or attached to woodland areas with a central very large house and perhaps hundreds of small ones. That sort of thing is noticeable from the air. Satellite recon and all. Hell, google's already done their work for them.

An investigation of birth records would point to packs. Combine that with geo locating suspicious areas and they'd have 2 things pointing to locations. Active thermal observation from above would see wolves at night. Ella's recent childbirth would point to The Johnson pack and herself. If she still has her hacker they need to wipe any record anywhere of her pregnancy and the boys.

While you may be right, that she isn't able to hide them for the duration, she will for as long as she can. Tom may be able to give enough legal cover to stymie any investigation into Ella and the pack. The Green's gear may come in handy someday. They may not make it back to collect them.

I think the only packs to survive will be nomadic and very hidden or protected by trusted humans. With the easy way to spot them not one of her wolves can be allowed in public.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
OMG chapter

it started out great, but that last part OMG....

will be worried ,waiting for the next chapters for sure....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
complication

in chapters 21-25 you said that Craig and his mother were not at the gathering cause he had a soccer game and in this chapter you said she was at the meeting, but didn't get involved in the fight. How can she be at both places at the same time?

partwolfpartwolfalmost 7 years agoAuthor
You are correct about Luna Marie

It should have said she didn't agree with forcing me into the bond, it should be Ella's choice. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blood Type

Mark can still be the father if the babies are type O and the mom is type A and Mark us type B.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

How will Ella and her even more reduced pack get through the coming war. Great instalment.

KtmgoKtmgo5 months ago

Awesome to see a new perspective on the start of the war

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES