All Comments on 'Stolen Birthright Ch. 56-59'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

Sorry, my first thought as she prepared her escape, before taking the shot, was "Don't leave the rifle" LOL

I love the classic elegance of the A1 (I'll get mine built someday) but this one with a S&B would have to be either an A5 or A6. Leaving an A6 would bring tears to my eyes as well. :(

She meshed well with her panther and saved Al's ass.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

Well it seems that Trevor has decided to go rogue as he sold them out. Now Ella is home as a werecat, with Al, newly formed werecat. But outside her human lawyers no one those where Ella and her pack is. Now is time to ride out the war and keep their head down. I'm going to laugh my ass off if Al is to be a mate to one of Ella's pack. Anyways we are about to see how Ella and Al do with her pack and if she is still an Alpha. For everything she has been through I hope she is still a alpha.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

I don't think Al or Ella will have trouble with the pack. Ella's panther meshed with her perfectly so far. Ella has shared her life story and helped her learn about the world by doing. Looks like nature/nurture playing itself out. Ella has and will continue to socialize her differently than she would have been raised as a born werecat.

Her panther's nature will be different than her wolf and she's already accepted that. If she can give her what she needs, perhaps space and alone time regularly, her cat should mesh well and become pack and a protecting Luna.

Al has much more adjusting to do. He's had years of exposure to Ker so he knows or understands her needs and abilities but there is always a difference between seeing and doing. Ella and the pack can help guide him as he learns first hand. He also will have time to ponder who set him up and why? Where is Ker?

In "Mystery Mate" Ricky claimed he saw on the news about Ker's death when questioned by Vito. Curious, I wonder if Al will have had a hand in that slip up? Fake news to free Lynn and get her to her father?

Trevor claims Al was dead a year and Linda had disappeared 5 weeks after having Lynn. He was spinning bs on the fly but there was probably some truth in it. Or what he believed true. So Mystery Mate may be just a year away from this point in this story. And if That is true then Joe has just rescued and lost Daria about this same point in time. Which means the war has ended while Ella was on the mission and her pack on the island.

Aziza2K16Aziza2K16almost 7 years ago
The war is not over....

The timeline is overlapping but the war is not over. Ker's daughter is about 5 when they get together after she regained memory. This means if they have her now, which it looks like they do, it's pretty obvious that Trevor sold the mission out. He's only loyal to himself. The cartel used her for all of that time by holding her daughter hostage and using her to control let.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

Oddball, Renee was only about 13/14 years of age when we last saw her in this series. Given the events of the werewar series were she was 18/19 points to the werewar lasting around 5 years. So we aren't anywhere to the end of the war. I forget how old Linda's kid was in the Mystery Mate series but she couldn't have been over four years. So honestly they have about three to four years to set out and wait.

But Trevor didn't know about Ella's pack on that island. So that is a plus as he would had sold them out to someone for the right price. Maria's story through most likely starts about 12 to 24 months from now.

Still one of the best prequels I have ever seen.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

Aziza2K16,

There are some timeline oddities. The CIA says when they matched Linda's voice and Enrique's that she had been out of touch for 2 years and Enrique was supposed dead for a year. His 'assassination' happening after the war. Her nightmare had her tied in a trunk with a bag over her head and being told she was now under their control.

I admit I may have jumped the gun wondering if the war ended behind their back. I wondered if the Torchellis had grabbed Linda before she gave birth and had controlled her for longer than Trevor claimed. I don't know how Ella and pack are going to be out of touch for too long without deadly consequences.

Linda told chief Atwater after she left the Agency's employ she had Lynn and was going to live the quiet life. Al told Ella he was retiring and he thought Linda was going to leave and raise her child. Perhaps Al had already officially severed the tie between Black Ker and the Agency. That might mean she could already have been gone a year as far as the agency was concerned when the hit on Al happened.

Perhaps more, her deal with chief Atwater was for a future favor and to leave her, joe and trevor alone and no one will ever know Black Ker "was a CIA deep cover operation up until a few years ago"

Just checked, Lynn was between 2 and 3 years old when she was used as bait by Renee. No more than a year left for the war i think at this point. I really need to put up my own wall of data to discover partwolf's plan. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One discrepancy

At the end of chapter 58 she shifts to panther, but at the beginning of 59 you explain why she is till in human form

Good story and an enjoyable read otherwise

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

They say what they want , your doing a Great job.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

One betrayal after another. Great instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES