All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 02'

by TidakSense

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
FushiFushiover 7 years ago

Meh, personally didn't like the sudden submissive bit there. Hopefully it's explained in later chapters.

masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
More

Need more forever, loving this story so far.

DireApostasyDireApostasyover 7 years ago
Ergh

That sudden super submissive bit out of nowhere bothers me. If nothing else, how would it ever be posdible for Tony to get home, or even a bond that isn't atrocious, when someone mildly domineering makes her act like that?

It's disappointing cause otherwise I quite like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like what the other two comments said...

The sudden submissive part was weird, and it killed the mood for me. It would have been hot in some other situation, but it completely clashes with righteous anger that seems to burst out from Tony. It goes even more so because what Gianna said is true: the guy loves being a woman. When any average kidnapped guy is transformed into a woman, he'd go totally ballistic (I know I would), and Tony is taking all that in a very "okay" manner. I mean, he was practically raped by a stranger, he himself states that he was never like that when he was a man, and when his head is cleared, he actually doesn't go furious and wreck everything like he did before when becoming angry at the whole situation. If he likes being submissive that much, why didn't he accept being Briselen's slave in the first place?

Like I said, this clashes with him being furious about not being able to be transformed back into man and unleashing his destructive powers because of it. Like the other commenter said, I sure as hell hope that this is explained in the next chapter in some way, cause otherwise it won't do. It's a shame, because other than that, the story is interesting, you know. The transformation is not usually my cup of tea, but it's written well enough and the fantasy world is interesting enough for me to give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Out of left field

Too quick on the submissiveness. Kinda seems just rammed in there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting premise ruined

If you would have described this as fem-dom, I wouldn't have read it... Or just rated it a one.

TidakSenseTidakSenseover 7 years agoAuthor
Not his nature

You are quite correct, Tony's reaction is not normal. There is an explanation for it that comes out later. He is less than thrilled.

The reactions to this development are quite interesting. I had hoped to get an indicator of reader reaction by working with editors, only that didn't pan out which is why this story was delayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant Chapter

Lots of interesting world building, expanding the world you established in the first chapter, whilst not forgetting to continue on with the story. A very enjoyable read and I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter :)

5/5 stars

p.s. reading some of the other comments some people seem to be put off by the sudden submissive behaviour, personally this is something I enjoyed. Further I think that the behaviour change is a result of plot (my guess is that stolen from earth become extremely submissive and powerful, this also lead to the crusades against the Lilim). I guess what I'm trying to say is that the prose is too good for me to think its sudden bad character writing and maybe other people should give the author a chance on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
story is good

keep it going :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the world building.

It is great to see this story continue. I am on the fence about his sudden submissiveness, don't hate it or love it. But I am glad you said its part of the plot and not just something you decided to thrown in. . .I've read many stories on here that do that.

So since your not using a editor now will the next chapter be posted soon? : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
still loving this story

I'm really glad you're continuing this story! Chosen is easily my favourite on this site- a good blend of plot and smut.

The submissiveness, I agree, comes too quickly- the story seems to imply that it's not natural- that even Tony recognizes this is OOC for him- yet he hasn't actually asked Nenny or anyone if the change did anything to his mind. That seems odd to me- that he KNOWS he's acting weird, but in all his questions he hasn't asked 'hey, am I under mind control?'

But apart from that, I love this update, and I can't wait for more. I'll be checking regularly for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not soon

i guess the next chapter is not coming soon ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

his captor is an unusual succubus cuz she's short. but the first named. and is his creator. so we may see more of Briselin ;)

armusvarmusvover 7 years ago
Phenomenal Story Continues

This reads like the start of a great paranormal romance via Amazon. The writing, world building, character development, etc. are all professional quality. The only drawback was the delay in chapter 2's availability. I sincerely hope Tony's story continues.

CombatWombat6CombatWombat6over 7 years ago
Great Job

This was great story love the work defiantly some real writer material in you TidakSense The coffee bit was hilarious, however when ever I have had or witnessed tantrums the subject often destroys things on purpose and the whole i didn't mean it angle works most of the time its just with the more insane tantrums (i.e. Coffee Tantrum) a purposeful more directed destruction can build a good story.

Humor is a great story teller but I'm really looking forward for the explanation or at least introduction of a 'noble' what ever they maybe (maybe some kind of new species of demon).

I know I'm droning on and on but also Tony never corrects or comments on the Presence or lack of more modern technology for instance the high mortality rates of childbirth.

P.s. More I know when does he stop, but not very vocal on the whole my world is so Normal and this world is so weird, the going along with the flow doesn't fit the character you've built.

P.P.s. The submission was quite a surprise i hope we get a good reason for it or else...

Vell84Vell84over 7 years ago

I am loving this story! You have done some fantastic world building here. Keep up the great work

S1owBurnS1owBurnover 7 years ago
Keep it coming.

I don't have issue with her abruptly transitioning into a submissive person, it's a great way to contrast the change from male to female. Additionally, it highlights her intense sexuality as it clearly overrides her magic power which, ironically, she could use to control seemingly anyone in that world (which, I assume is what you were going for). Maybe there could have been some foreshadowing or you could have sat with her her inner dialogue a bit more (it would have been hot, frankly), but overall the concept is a sound strategy and it was fairly well executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nenny and Tony

I really like the story so far. I just hope the main charactet and nenny bond together. Like if they keep somewhat a similar relationship like they have now were they care for each other, however maybe sexually sub and dom when sexually active. If nenny were to get injured or something that would force a needed bond, and might not survive unless the main character bonds with her kind of thing would make a dramtic story with the nobles and relationship with nenny and main character. Just a thought I was thinking since I like romance. However, great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Intresting story but I'd have thought he would have his own body back by now eaven if he stayed there for some time to stop any more forced abductions.

SolanineSolanineover 7 years ago
I love every sentence of this

This is so good, I'm eating it up like strawberries dipped in melted chocolate. The sensual nature of the shop scene made my spine positively tingle! Please keep writing I love this, you are my favorite writer on this site <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why Wear Underwear?

Considering where they are I am surprised underwear is worn as it would reduce the swaying, jiggling and flashing of those areas on the body and heighten the others feelings as they seem to capture those feelings from being near the humans.

Thus I would expect the tops to be low cut or be button up the front with large gaps between the buttons so the breast flesh can be seen. Short skirts would give a greater chance of giving a flash up the legs when sitting for even walking up strairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No Underwear? - Agree

I agree with the comment but I would go further. I would say they would be dressed as Minoan women seem to be dressed and that is they wore tops that exposed the breasts. There are even statues and paintings that back this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fun reading

i am really enjoying reading your story i like the way you are blending legend with modern ways of thinking. I love the internal turmoil of the main character. please maybe a 4th installment of this story. keep up the good work and don't think twice about the asshole comment in the first chapters comments that guy don't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 year ago

Thank you for another veey well written, entrancing chapter of your enticing wonderful imagination. 🤗 ☺ 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous