All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 03'

by TidakSense

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I love it and I can't wait for more!

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 7 years ago
love it!

Best story that I've read around here in a long time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Amazing Chapter

Can't wait for more, i'm totally hooked on this story :)

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's so good

Cannot wait for the next chapter. Really want to know what's going on with Tony why the submissiveness but also desire to destroy things with little provocation? Also really liked the whole rock into 'magic' missile thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great!

a lot of thinking and some action at the end. i like the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg!!!!

Fantastic!!!!! Out of this world!!! Love this story, PLEASE continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is an interesting story, that much is sure

You obviously have very high writing skills, and the quality of that as well as the world that you're creating here are keeping me very interested. With that being said, though, there are a few things that are somewhat odd, and it revolved around the whole gender swapping premise.

I mean - sure, okay, the guy turned into a girl and he likes it, and seems to plan on staying that way. But if that's the case, why didn't you just make this story about a woman that was trapped in a succubus world, rather than the man that was changed. I mean, yeah, I get that it might be a fetish, but the main character behaves completely like a woman. There is no 'man' in him whatsoever that would justify any kind of inner turmoil. The main character might have as well been a woman from the very start - that's how you could have written this, you know.

And another thing. If "he" is planning on staying and remaining a woman, then what's with mentioning and alluding to Earth and its weapons? Do you perhaps plan on making that a plot point, like a conflict between Earth armies and hell? It'd have been interesting, I tell you that.

But whatever the case, I'll read on a bit more. The world and writing is interesting for me to at least do that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please don't stop writing. This series is awesome. If it was for retail sale I would buy it. Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love the story so far, cant wait to see more.

helvornhelvornover 7 years ago
Great series of stories

Definitely we want to see more! This is a wonderful series with great characters and a highly developed setting and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
will he chang back be for he gets fucked y/n

the story is good but the he/she shit is just so off putting i realy hat when the mane character is submisives and now hes a submissive she he just doesnt work 4 me but the premmis of the story is whell written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story, cool idea and executed very well. I'm already craving the next installment.

SlitherHenceSlitherHenceover 7 years ago

This story must continue. I needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10/10

10/10 would ship Tony and Nenny again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Anonymous who left the really long comment:

I don't think that you're quite grasping the point of why TidakSense is doing certain things. A more pronounced change, for example, allows faster development of major plot lines. If Toni (far more effeminate that is) went from female to female with big boobs, the changes to her would be less important in comparison to the 'holy shit I'm in a demon world' factor, and so the story would have to be more about that and less about the sex (in all meanings of the word) part of the story because that would be correspondingly less important to the character. That could make the main character seem more slutty, which would lead to a more trashy story. Woman goes on demon world sex rampage doesn't quite work as well now, does it?

I know there are flaws in this statement, but I can't see the story working the same or as well as it does now if you just made the character a female. I like it as it is, and even if the male to female part would only add kink to the story, why not? It's erotic. This is literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Witheld

Comment until I hit the end, for now I hope! Very well written and engaging. I was riveted from the beginning. I am a female but can honestly say I would go! The idea is enticing and quite erotic. Yes there is much that could be better in regards to the world they live in, but that is true of all worlds. Keep up the wonderful work and please do submit the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I find this story engaging and am hoping to see more of it.

Please continue it and bring it to the end with Tony making her choice of submitting to another, my personal choice, or leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

I need More of this Story Please!!!!

sopharoonessopharoonesover 7 years ago
aw man

i always stumble upon great stories and NOT ENOUGH !!! I am very much enjoying this story, the erotic is enough, the sci fi/fantasy is enough, but NOT ENOUGH chapters!!

jackkeatsjackkeatsover 7 years ago
Great tale

This is VERY well written. Please mre soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well damn.

NEED MORE CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And....

Then what happens? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story,

So far 5/5 in every category.

This is either the product of a lot of preparation and editing or the result of a masterful level of writing skill. Even without the sex change kink...hell, even without any sex at all, this would still be a great fantasy story.

Either way, it would be a shame to see such potential go to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
definitely need more

Needs more of the story i feel like i'm left hanging its so good

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 7 years ago
The end?

It's too good of a story to be left unfinished. I really hope there will be more.

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago
I hope you return to this story TidakSense

It was an interesting read and i hope you continue this story. 4 months, so far, waiting to see how the battle concludes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a read!!

You HAVE to finish this story PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stolen into an intriging world!

Hope this is a start of a long story as it is a page turner! Not sure I would want to visit this plane, as not sure about the sex change! Despite the compensation of magic, long life etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I've spent the last two days reading through all of these chapters. Amazing job! I really hope you can finish up the story soon! One of the absolute best on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Masterpiece of writing!

I've been reading novels for almost 50 years now, and this (partial) novel ranks up among the best I've read as far as writing style, content, and character development. It's a damn shame this story has been left unfinished. A loss to all readers!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 7 years ago

THis is a story that should be finished.

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderabout 7 years ago
Please Finish!

I've been reading stories on this site for 6 years, and yours is truly one of the greatest I've ever happened upon. Please finish this, it's perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is there more?

Please tell me there is more I need more of this story, please make more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Daen

Any chance of a new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

I do very hope you eventually finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please

for the love of good, finish this!!!

medrosakmedrosakover 6 years ago
Great

This has been one of the best works i have seen to date after i discovered this site I do hope you continue and put out some more chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nicely done.

Very entertaining story, I hope you will continue the story some day.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great... another story to catch my eye and from the looks of the other comments it's been more then a year since the last update... SIGH wtf don't start something you can't finish

Thinktank1803Thinktank1803over 6 years ago
Unlike assholes named jackspeed2u I enjoyed this

It moves a bit slow but it was pretty fun to read. The universe is interesting and I for one would be interested in seeing it continue to be developed. I find the characters fairly likeable though really freaking wierd XD.

All in all I would like to see the full Arc for this story I'm not so hopefull that everyone gets home. it would be sweet to see this one person uproot the systematic oppression of women in this version of hell for sure and I do hope that you eventually pick this up again despite the jackspeedasses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where to start

Okay so is there going to be more? The story is good although there are allot of mistakes but that's okay cause nobodies perfect. I just hope there is more and it won't just end with this like so many other stories would or do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was so fun!

Came for porn, got an actually really entertaining story that was also sexy.

I would LOVE to see where you were going with this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Niice

Good story.

Please continue this

tj1976tj1976over 5 years ago
More please

This is an interesting story.

I'll keep checking occasionally

Black_MusingsBlack_Musingsover 5 years ago
More please!

I am SO SAD that this story died.

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Succbus

I wish if your not going to finish a story I They wouldn't let you have it on literoca all it does is makes a person feel betrayed and let down and turns you against the writer and not wanting to read there other stories like you done.

DeeveeDeeveealmost 5 years ago
Thank you anyway!

I really enjoyed this read. The story was original and coherent, the worldbuilding was above the average erotic fantasy, and the sex scenes were SO HOT. If only there was more... :'( This could have been a great series!!!

I must admit demons have always been one of my biggest turn-ons. Despite having read a few "normal dude is kidnapped by succubus or summons a succubus, only to be changed into a suitable (female) mate" stories, each one approaches the idea in a different way, meaning each one of them felt completely different and fresh. How about "exploring a new world where most of the population wants to have its way with you and fighting evil enemies in a classic power fantasy?" Hell yes, I'm in!

In this case, sadly, we don't get to see "Tony" realizing what she really wants and taking it, nor do we see her realize her true potential, grow into her new life and explore sex. (I was crossing my fingers hoping she'd fall in love with Nenny or let her urges get the best of her, hehe.)

Thank you anyway!

//P.S.: Silver hair is so fucking sexy, I would just fall to my knees in front of her.//

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a great story!

This was a treasure to discover, I really do hope the author finds inspiration to continue it. Very well written, great world building, compelling dialog, and the cliffhanger end of chapter 3 really makes one hungry for more!

So thanks for these three shapters at least! And i'll be checking back from time to time hoping for more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need to add to this it's great

I like fantasy and sex so perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

I am loving this story. It has a wonderful balance between sex, dialog, and action. I will be looking forward to further chapters and hoping for a full book or light novel.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Three

Three years and no more chapters. Sad, very sad this author can't finish.

interdictrinterdictrabout 4 years ago
More! PLEASE

You cannot stop here, it's cruel. At least if you wont continue pass it off to another author who will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please more

I beg you finish this story ! :)

Did a book or something came out ? i need to buy it and find out the end of the story ... his/her journey is captivating . I NEED MORE ! :D

HarshLynxHarshLynxover 3 years ago
Incredible!

Please, please, please come back to this story! You're such an amazing writer and this is such an amazing story!

tedibabytedibabyabout 3 years ago
Please

Please, give us a finish. You are a great storyteller. I enjoyed this story very much.

Thank you.

XOXO,

tedi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I come back to read this series at least once a year now. Very well written, it’s easy to get lost in the story. Even unfinished this is an excellent read. If your still out there, thank you for publishing what’s here.

Amflyer1Amflyer1over 2 years ago

Loved it. I’m very sorry that you stopped writing. Why did you stop? Is there any chance that you would start again?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

I pop in here once every in a while to see if the author has returned, but no such luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story! Don't know what caused you to stop but thank you!

loveevolloveevolabout 2 years ago

Wow, holy shit I thought I had a decent imagination, mine is more on the weird side and doesn't make a straight line, your incredible, Ive got so many thoughts on how this would go Is, is she gonna get, see I can stop also, by the look at the review s you didn't continue for a year now .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.

tomtrek72tomtrek72about 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it so far. It’s well written and paced. More would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read this storey several times. I like the concept. It is a shame the author stopped. Perhaps he got hit by a bus! Certainly their circumstances must have changed. Thus having no further chapters and summing up what we have, this is my ending:-

I saw that much before passing out. Sadly Tony slowly died without regaining consciousness. It was explained that she had used up so much of her life force there was nothing left to sustain her.

There are a few things that do not gel for me. As Tony transitioned into a girl so easily I would have incorporated at the start that Tony was unhappy being a man and/or felt he should have been born a woman to explain things. Further and this has been mentioned by two others the clothing may not have been fully required. I cannot see why knickers would have been needed except at ‘times f the month’. Further bras would not be needed and as it seemed the temperature was not cold, open tops or even toplessness would be the norm. This is so sexual energy could be formed more easily to feed on. It would also have been good to read more how Tony coped with adjusting to his breasts and walking with different hips.

Takai153Takai153almost 2 years ago

This is one of, if not the best series on this site! Great characterization, world building, pace, and sex scenes. I'm so sorry to see how long its been since the last upload, but I'm still following you with my hopes and prayers that one day this will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another awesome, yet woefully unfinished story on this one. I'd pay to read this as a novel, please finish this!

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

This is an amazing, vivid scenario full of characters that are believable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read a lot of the feed back and those I agree on are, being topless, no knickers except for monthly cycle, shorter rather than longer skirts, no dresses - separate top and skirt, having to get used to being a woman - breast movement, wearing a skirt etc. I can just visualise Brah/Tony talking in a despondent way to Emmet and Bale about how they may end up when Brah asks the too obvious question, so no human males here then? Both shake their heads. Suddenly Barah has a thought that makes her sit up. Eeeeeeer, the other two look at her. I don't suppose the human girls get with each other or is it a no, no? Brah could see them both nodding and then shaking their heads to the questions. Bale said "As long as they get some sort of sexual energy they do not really care, anything is better than nothing for them. Brah asks them is they had tried it. They both shake their heads again. Then Emmet looked at Brah and says, "Have you?" "No, well things got a bit out of control in the clothing shop with the woman that runs it and she controlled me somewhat. Apparently I fed Nenny on what I was giving out." Brah blurted out, "I could not stop myself, I was all new and being measured up, things got a bitt out of control. Bale looked at Emmet and said, "I told you things may happen, I still believe if we don't agree to be a factotum we will end up with another of us. Trying to keep the sexual tension by self assistance does not keep it under control." Brah asked "Is that one reason the girls drop off the list, they, we, can't handle not having sex? The other two nodded again, but were looking down at the table as they did. Brah though to herself, well perhaps in time we can became a threesome? just to help each other out, of course. She said out "I would rather that than bonding with one of them." The other two, again not looking at anyone, nodded in agreement. Emmet added "At the open meeting places you do see girl on girl, it draws many viewers I am told." Brah looked up at Emmet with her mouth open wide and seemed to be thinking "Really, ummmmm, I wonder?"

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

Amazing story so far with a lot of potential. Always depressing seeing well crafted stories be forgotten, or just abandoned, they deserve better than this sort of negligence. I hope nothing happened to the author and they just lost interest.

Regardless, It could've easily been a 5/5 story in general imho, the amount of creatures introduced was a little small for my liking, but nothing a little more world building couldn't solve.

The emotional reaction and the thought process of our protagonist was much appreciated. Always felt odd to me, as well as a little jarring when a slave protagonist just magically gets over them being a slave or some other form of captivity, you'd think they'd struggle with depression, anxiety and many other complicated emotions, but nope! They're sad for a bit then move on! Sometimes within the same paragraph! Not in this story. Really enjoyed the pessimism shown by the protagonist we need more protagonists like this tbh.

The few sex scenes we got we're pretty damn great too, and if it had more chapters, they would've felt spaced out enough and fulfilling enough, but as it stands right now, not enough sex scenes imho.

1/5 due to its unfinished state

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you come back and finish your tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please tell me there's a number four a number five and a number six and so on and so on. I have never been interested in a story like I have been with this one. I stayed up for two days to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i love this story, and hate that it is unfinished. I really wish the author could come back. Since he/she hasnt, I tried using chat GPT to finish the story today, but alas, the AI refuses to engage with erotic litterature. I will contiue to try using AI to finish this story, and will hopefully post a link to an AI generated conclusion to this story shortly shortly.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 1 year ago

Ok, so does the story continue... damn

Isla94Isla94about 1 year ago

Lovely written, believable tale, where can we find more chapters ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was such a great series. Unfortunately, this last chapter was submitted almost 7 years ago. I doubt that we will see any more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get so aggravated when someone with such incredible talent and ability just stop writing and disappear. It’s not just that this story is incredible on so many levels but what else could a talented author such as this actually come up with over time.

Lexx xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please finish this piece of art. Serously. Such quality is rare. Even patreon would be fine.

tomnorristomnorris4 months ago

GREAT story can NOT wat to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another disappointment w an unfinished story. Great premise for a book though.

RinalashaRinalasha4 months ago

Honestly I just want to know what happened to the author, even if they don't continue this.

LewdMessLewdMess2 months ago

Oh my god, please make more chapters 🥺🥺🥺, it's such a cool story you've created!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous