All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 06'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
smidgeonsmidgeonabout 16 years ago
Wow

While I have appreciated this story for its differences and originality, it's almost become too realistic. I keep hoping that somehow, Sky gets saved from this hellish existence. At least let Brad or hopefully Ren take her away - they have compassion and other human characteristics while the others treat her savagely and inhumanely... It's almost become too painful to witness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really Good

This story continues to keep my attention and interest. I agree with the previous comment that the story is too realistic and uncomfortable at times but I think that's what makes it so good. Hawk's treatment of Sky is abusive and rough so when Ren, Brad, or Jake treat her with a little kindness it brings balance and depth to the story. I like how each character has their own unique personality, and through every chapter the reader gets to develop more of sense of who these people are. I am one of those readers who has fallen in love with Ren and would love to read more about him. My only critique is the editing - I noticed a few spelling mistakes. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

There is rape and there is reluctance/ non consent...like when someone does not want it but it feels to good to stop...this is just rape and not a turn on

ScarletPussScarletPussover 10 years ago
Bullshit!!

Maybe Brad should "buy" her from Hawk. He's a cruel bastard...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous