All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 10'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
So Brutal

I have no idea why I'm still reading this...yes I do. I'm hoping that there's a point to all of this brutality. If she was beaten and hurt and abused they way described, she would be either dead or so withdrawn that they wouldn't get a response from her. Not unless she's supergirl with amazing healing powers. At first I hoped that Ren or Brad would rescue her but I can see that is not going to happen. Just show her some mercy and kill her or let her kill Hawk and the rest of the sub-human jerks that surround her.

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
I agree with Tri to a degree

I still find your writing style is really good, your story telling capability has great potencial, and the flow of your tale is great. I am hoping that she has some form of happy ending eventually, but I understand that the story must be told first before we get to the end. It is brutal, it is ugly, it is an aspect of a potencial reality that people may not want to read about, that they may not want to face...but in the end, you have taken a big step in allowing your imagination to extend to such a contraversial subject matter that may garner you some critisim on topic rather than your writing capabilities. It may be a shocking display of anti-humanity, brutality, and rape...but it cannot be critisised on how it has been told. Eventually there has to be an end...and I am intregued to see which direction you will take us. Makes me wish there were not such people on the planet...even when we all know there are. Keep going.x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finally...

we're getting to a show down between Hawk, Jake and Ren. I seem to detect that Ren feels more towards her than just a way to make money. I hope she ends up with Ren. Yes, this story is brutal but things like this do go on in this world. However, one must remember that this is just a story..a fantasy. I like this series and can't wait for the next chapter. Your writing style is excellent and you keep me waiting on the edge of the seat to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I THINK IT'S TIME

I think its time to really get to the point here. Been reading since the beginning and I am ready for it to get somewhere. It is starting to drag on and on......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Less cat fights and more raping pls

Enough of the constant fights among the bikers. How about they all take their frustration out on sky instead? They can go back to being one happy family then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Now THIS is a proper nonconsent story where the girl doesn't end up eventually enjoying it every time. Thank you so much. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I thought this was erotica but there is nothing erotic in this story. If there was a how to torture and abuse a woman this is were this story should be. In real life she would be gagged and her hands tied because if she had been anywhere in the kitchen she would have used a knife to slit her wrist or her throat if not killing hawk in his sleep. Anyone who gets off on this story should be in jail. In fact police should track this writer down because you should be in jail.

evonnaevonnaalmost 11 years ago
It's a good story.

It's violent and difficult to read for sure, but there's a love story in there, which means that there are lots of much worse stories on this site in terms of abuse and the type of treatment considered acceptable (the convention of the story, I mean).

What I like about this story is that it's realistic in terms of the pain the female lead experiences during sex / abuse, as way too many stories have a bit of initial pain and then it's all "indescribable pleasure" left right and centre. Those stories are probably much more dangerous or unhealthy to read than this, as they are so stupidly naive and unrealistic. The negative reaction to the level of violence in this story is a healthy one, and one intended by the story, I think. Doesn't mean it can't still be hot, it is just a story after all.

Well written and good piece of work, cant wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous