All Comments on 'Stolen Ch. 12'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mmmmmm

I really like this story. Yes it can be brutal. But you know You said there are no hero's in this story. Well after what Sky has gone through so far with Hawk and now Ren treating her sooooo much better. That alone is a hero to me. I think after all that Sky has gone through she deserves some kindness and maybe love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
have to...

agree with the other person. Can't wait for another new chapter.

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Brutality

You have written a tale of brutality...and you tell us that there are no hero's.... okay....and yes, I have read every horrible word of it....and your style is wonderful...but the content is... sad and brutal..yes it is a reality in our world...but when I read a story, I don't want reality...there is too much violence and meanness...I want a story that has a happy ending, with a hero and his love at least attempting to ride off into the sunset with a happy ending...so..I guess I'm finished with this one...all I can picture for Sky is heartache and more pain..and deep emotional scars..and no matter how "nice" Ren is to her..the truth is he bought her when he could have saved her...and no matter that he is gentle with her now..he is a part of the entire pack that hurt her...keep writing and I will search out your stories in the hope of one that is not so very, very sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
okey dokey

I am balancing on a fence not sure which side to tip to. I REALLY like this story its brutal yes but at the same time some people like to be rough, and well I being one of them ~blushes~ I can see in a way how its a turn on. At the same time I agree that when I read a story I like being taken out of our present world. I rather like going into my fantasy worlds and blocking out whats happening around me and thinking about the characters, and living alongside a hero or heroine. I am DEF going to keep reading make no mistake, and I wouldn't ask you to change this story for nothing. It does draw the reader in if only in the hope to have her white knight come riding in or just because it makes a person feel hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very difficult

I have followed this story from when it started and while I shudder and look away when I read the brutal pieces the quality of your writen work keeps me reading hoping for a happy ending for Skye. Your work is such that I imagine I can feel every bit of her pain and fear along with her. So please keep writing for those of us who are enjoying your story.

LilSaraLilSaraalmost 16 years ago
I love this story

You are a good writer and I enjoy reading this story. ALthough I have not put myself in Sky's place I certainly would not mind having a Ren or Brad of my very own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep up the Good Work!

Yippee, maybe Sky's slowing beginning to trust Ren and Brad. I hope so and I hope he keeps treating her right so that she'll never leave. I love this series and can't wait for the next chapter. I only wish they were a little longer. I hope she'll find out the truth about how Ren earns his money soon. The suspense is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get off your soapbox lady!

Your story is great!!! Yes, it's brutal. Yes, it's sad. But you know what? A story that brings out the reader's emotions is a story worth reading. I cringed, got angry, and cried when I read the first 10 chapters. But the last chapter and this one, I felt relief. Maybe Ren and Brad are the silver lining in Sky's otherwise dark cloud. Seems Ren might be trying to undo some of Hawk's controlled programming. I just hope Ren doesn't turn out to be the pimp Hawk said he was in the previous chapters. But I am glad that Chapters 11 and 12 are the way they are. I'm happy that Sky seems to finally be getting some sort of a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sky IS a Heroine

I really like your story. I'm not normally into kidnapping/non-consent stories, but you've created some amazingly lifelike, complex and compelling characters - Sky, Ren, Hawk, etc...well done.

allinllachuallinllachualmost 16 years ago
you should listen to constructive critique

I like your story! But I don't like your defensive comments in the beginning of this submission. You need to suck it up and be a big girl if you are going to be a writer. Those commentators wrote in because they saw something awesome in your story, but thought it was blocked by some writing trouble. You should be thanking them for some real honest critique, not slam them for giving you feedback! ("oh its brutal, but you werereading it...so there" is just ungracious and unworthy of your writing). IMHO< The comments others left were right-on, the story does ramble a bit, and the brutality would be ok except that it doesnt seem to work with the characters --- I mean, I cant buy Ren as redeemable when he just never steps in and lets her be hurt, and I think getting beat up all the time and waiting for rescue makes the main heroine seem weak and unlikeable. As for rambling -thats the most right-on comment to me. as a reader I lost interest when the story tends to just list one encounter after another with no real buildup- you need each encounter to count for something and take it somewhere.

Kay thats all, I do hope you learn to make critique constructive, its the only way to improve. Keep writing and good luck to you, i really thought your story was entertaining and has a lot to recommend it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a story!!

I am so hooked on this story. I can't wait to read the ending of this story and your other submissions!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dont make this a consentual story

You are killing it man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
heheheh

I really loved the story so far, i aint done with it yet but i really love ren and sky!! and how she is now being treated, not that before wasnt hot for it was, but its good to change it around before it breaks her spirit. LOVE IT!!!

I will be commenting again so my name is Lya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job

Don't let other's get you down, the story is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I've never really been into the whole non-consent storyline and just started reading your stories by chance and I have to say I really like this story. The characters are complex and you have a good story line going here. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Look...this is erotica and at no point in a chapter did it make me hot I just skipped it. So if u want to write about realistic stories and rape, torture..go ahead but do it under a web site that has rape, brutality and worn the reader that it doesn't get better. Then you say it's realistic? How do you figure?She has not once hidden a knife and tried to kill anyone in their sleep or herself? So don't give me bs about this being real life? Secondly in domestic relationships the sex is great even though their might be abuse, so don't even go there! Hmmm why don't we ever find these women alive after 15 yrs only one in the last 30Yrs.Why because any woman would literally fight to the death than be raped and unless a knife or gun is held at her the whole time she will use any means necessary to escape any chance she gets...so don't give me this bs its realistic..its your sick fantasy that there would be a woman out there who is full of bruises gets raped and beat and stays put...because sorry to ruin your bubble its not real! Your sick and I bet you get off on rape and brutality. But when your the one who would get it in the ass with no lube from from a bick fat dick you'd be crying like an infant who hasn't been fed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The thing that is more sickening then this story are comments about how hot it makes them hot. Wtf???????????? It looks like humans are sicker than animals because animals don't brutally rape each other you sick people. No wonder woman have to be afraid on there house, it anywhere they go to stay away from sick fucks like you people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
People are assholes.

I personally love this story. It's probably my fifth time reading it. Realism, people, realism. I'm pretty sure if I was kidnapped and raped I wouldn't be loving it. x) Oh, and Ren is lovely. <3 Keep up the good work!

evonnaevonnaalmost 11 years ago
Cheetahs actually gang-rape their ladies.

Happens to animals, too. Not sure if cheetahs have sites like this where they write about it, and find it hot. Probably do.

To me this is hot, can't help it. But this is the non-con section of Literotica, not sure if any of us can claim complete innocence on how we stumbled in here looking for something completely happy and consensual ;).

Loving the story, it's realistic, which is rare. Love Ren, too. So glad he has her now.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
About freaking time she was treated as a human

and not a piece of meat!

This story has not been erotic in the slightest, it has made me so so angry that she was being treated like she has.

I only hope there is a happy ending but i dont think there will be

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous